Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

For Your Food And Health Suplements!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For Your Food And Health Suplements!!! (561 Views)

Amazing Benefits And Uses Of Banana For Skin, Hair And Health. / 3 Most Dangerous Ways To Prepare Your Food / Why The Professional Rivalry And Disharmony Among Medical And Health Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Your Food And Health Suplements!!! by Niflheim(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
My name is Adamu and I would like to introduce you to our wide range of nutritional and health products:
1.TRE-EN-EN:It contains both soya beans,wheat and rice bran.It is used to balance our energy levels and give us a good shape and it helps our cells to function very well and it eases digestion.
2.CAROTENOID COMMPLEX:It is made up of different kinds of fruits and contains various vitamins,it also boosts are immune system.
3.OMEGA-3 SALMON OIL PLUS:It is for a healthy heart,a sharp mind and flexibility of the joints,it contains natural fish oil.
4.PRO VITALITY:It is a powerful antioxidant that promotes a healthy heart,clear vision,and healthy skin,hair and nails.
5.GR2 CONTROL:It is a meal replacement for the purpose of losing weight while at the same time keeping you energized.
6.VITA SQUARES:It is a product for children that gives them nutrients for healthy growth while enhancing learning and concentration.It promotes healthy growth and development of the body.
We also have other products to cater for all your health and nutritional needs like Aloe Vera gel,products to reduce the size of your tummy,and products to fight your loss of appetite and osteoporosis(thinning of the bones). .

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: NAFDAC Gets Food Test Kits / Human Heads Found At Chicago's Airport.. / Can I Make My Face Thinner So That You Can See My Cheek Nones Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.