Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? (26277 Views)

D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal / Is D'banj Dating Genevieve Nnaji? See What He Has To Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by amakaikeng(f): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
Sensational singer D'banj has been linked with several women in the past but we found no concrete proof to substantiate our speculations. But now, one can almost swear that there is something ***lovey*** going on between D'banj and beautiful Adama Indimi. According to the guys at Maestromedia who I guess from all indications have been keeping a close tab on the *supposed lovebirds,* there is more than just friendship between the pair (we can't wait to meet the girl who rocks D'banj's heart, haba! There has to be someone). Now, read Maestromedia's scoop on them...

We got this scoop that something sizzling might be on going between Nigeria's Mr Entertainer , who is also one of Africa's biggest Music Star's- THE ONE,THE ONLY-D Banj and one of the gloriously gorgeous daughters of Maiduguri based Multi-Millionaire, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi, who is also General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida's in-law. So hot is the supposed relationship between Dapo and Adama that some are speculating it might become something more serious.

The main reason many believe something hot and sweet might be going on is related to the tweets between the 2 friends. Adama Indimi who would pass for a beauty queen anyday, is one of the very many daughters of Alhaji Indimi and she is a student at Lynn University, a private co-educational institution in Boca Raton, Florida, USA founded in 1962. Adama and another sister are currently studying in the school, while 3 of her elder sisters have already graduated from the same school.

Back to the gist itself that something might be going on started with this tweet from D'banj kokomaster @iamdbanj on August 13, 2012 - On my way to club icon w/@NaetoC and the crew! 2nyt we drinking 2 celebrate my baby @Presido_Adama happy birthday love!

Looking at it, it could be that Adama is one of his biggest fans. Also as a superstar he would have loads of female friends/fans that he might be calling love. D banj is one star that has being linked with a few other stars- Genevieve Nnaji, Nadia Buari and others, so what's so fantastic about this one then.....? Go to the link to read and see more photos of this hot gist http://amakaikenga..com/2012/08/bursted-is-dbanj-in-love-with-adama.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/806485_proxy8_jpg5581fc2df9d9a033576271214cb2eb49 [img]http://3.bp..com/-bP-mhfvmjaI/UEDw7qiwdNI/AAAAAAAAJok/3uhKfrlAHQY/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fQoMu5b9XJw/UEDwip2mxhI/AAAAAAAAJoc/qsm7FX8Gd-o/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by tpia5: 12:34am On Sep 01, 2012
i guess she's rebellious or something.

who's the dad?

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Flygeriansteve: 12:41am On Sep 01, 2012
Bursted ko, punctured ni! Shame on your English teacher

4 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Truckpusher(m): 2:48am On Sep 01, 2012
Flygeriansteve: Bursted ko, punctured ni! Shame on your English teacher
bad guy!
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by wonlasewonimi: 4:06am On Sep 01, 2012
camerashop
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by abdulkayus(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2012
Flygeriansteve: Bursted ko, punctured ni! Shame on your English teacher

hahahahaha, my guy, u dey vex ni eh, haba, allow d guy na. No take am too personal oooo
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by abdulkayus(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2012
wonlasewonimi: camerashop

no, its videoshop

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2012
E be say say D'Banj wan die. Make him just wait, make Alhaji Indimi catch am with him daughter. Dem go take im prick do suya.

6 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Kenneth205(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2012
pro01: E be say say D'Banj wan die. Make him just wait, make Alhaji Indimi catch am with him daughter. Dem go take im prick do suya.
guy u funny
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by ndala(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2012
Mtcheew na everthing seun dey post for here self?
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by alaoeri: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2012
Me don't see any concrete thing liking them together.

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by DAY12(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Chai..d babe fine oo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Maxymilliano(m): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
I wonder how this mundane topic made it to the front page and yet you want the garri merchant to keep silent...

8 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
Dbanj cannot date dat girl. She is too skinny and not endowed at all. Its obvious dbanj will only 'yoro-yori' her just like he 'yori-yori' Genevieve. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Basic(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
If you want to make the NL first page, just post about any of these people:
D'Banj
T.B. Joshua
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
GEJ
Gen. Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by fittty(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
Wetin concern us sef? undecided
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by AMvanquish: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
A friend of mine used to date her elder sister.. From what I know
Adama's mum is british, and most part of her life spent in England
Hence, she has a totally different orientation.
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by bloglover(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
Im no concern me oh...y dem no dey talk about una own?
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Emerald120(f): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
Basic: If you want to make the NL first page, just post about any of these people:
D'Banj
T.B. Joshua
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
GEJ
Gen. Buhari
u don forget princess, madam,hajiya tonto dike.
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
pro01: E be say say D'Banj wan die. Make him just wait, make Alhaji Indimi catch am with him daughter. Dem go take im prick do suya.
abi ooooooo make 'em kukuma shift the suya come Port harcourt nah
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by alaoeri: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
Basic: If you want to make the NL first page, just post about any of these people:
D'Banj
T.B. Joshua
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
GEJ
Gen. Buhari
Ʊ suppose add el-rufai & tunde bakare.
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2012
Omq! The chick na lekpa oooooooo flesh no even dey,how person dey enjoy slim qirls sef na waooo

2 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by naijathings(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2012
who cares if they were caught furkking on the third mainland bridge. their news dont add any value to the economy or add knowledge to my database or add money to my bank roll. scheeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by wawaboy1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2012
D'Banj
T.B. Joshua
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
GEJ
Gen. Buhari
Tonto Dike .Seun baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan To Abounce: You Looked Better When You Were With Your Wife, Yvonne Jegede / Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images / Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.