Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? (26291 Views)

D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal / Is D'banj Dating Genevieve Nnaji? See What He Has To Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Chedarking: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2012
The Chick is pretty though..

Nice one for D'banj...

On another note,

Judging from the number of Hidden Posts on this thread,I honestly pity Seun and his army of Mods...

They have to Scan EVERY single post looking for a Garr1 related statement..

They are as much the victims of Garri as we are.
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by wisebabe: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
Chedarking: The Chick is pretty though..

Nice one for D'banj...

On another note,

Judging from the number of Hidden Posts on this thread,I honestly pity Seun and his army of Mods...

They have to Scan EVERY single post looking for a Garr1 related statement..

They are as much the victims of Garri as we are.

Come, Seun or what do they call you. Why are you hidding my comment and same time banning me?

I wonder what you will do if you were God!!
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by eduson33(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
He doesnt knw what he is doing.NL wil break down soon if he doesnt stop dat mess.i no get em time self,
madam abeg,mix peper soup and beans,add okporoko and kpomo joing and spray some stew if posible.no time
wisebabe:

Come, Seun or what do they call you. Why are you hidding my comment and same time banning me?

I wonder what you will do if you were God!!
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by yam: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
adconline: i guess she's rebellious or something.

who's the dad?

Her dad is one of the owners of Nigerian oil wells. His company, Oriental Energy Resources ltd, produces about 35K bpd of crude oil ($3.5 million/day) His company is also sole representative of a US based pump and valve manufacturer that paid him over $70 million in 1980s as commission. Alhaji Indimi is a very good friend with Bush family- he hangs outs and plays golf with Jeb Bush when he visits Florida.

hw does dat affect ur own life>

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by sylve11: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
The girl na delmo, oh sorry model I meant . cool
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by eduson33(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hahaha,he needs to wisen up.
Bia madam,make better solid garri for seu.n..
wisebabe:

He just removed the ban. Only Jah knows what I could have done to him. After all, all that happens here can't change the cost of garri in any market either in Nigeria nor the UK!!
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by charlesbussyyahoocom: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2012
You must be a very good stupid fellow, if you to talk abt gari den you dont come to celebrity profile, cos one day u might be celebrated.
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by IYANGBALI: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
Na fok dem dey fok each other nothing serious they between dem
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by IFEDILIEZE(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
How does this affect my chic's indecision about spending d night in my place
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by glowithdan(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
[quote author=charlesbussy@yahoo.com]You must be a very good stupid fellow, if you to talk abt gari den you dont come to celebrity profile, cos one day u might be celebrated.[/quot

You see how ignorant packaged with stupidity you are? What happened to freedom of speech?
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by dam007(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
yam:

ask am o
grin grin grin
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Chingyarmani(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
who cares
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Agiliti(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by lamore101(m): 1:50am On Sep 02, 2012
Hw does this affect crayfish wae don bend.Is it going to make it straighten.

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by adconline(m): 5:26am On Sep 02, 2012
adconline: i guess she's rebellious or something.

who's the dad?

Her dad is one of the owners of Nigerian oil wells. His company, Oriental Energy Resources ltd, produces about 35K bpd of crude oil ($3.5 million/day) His company is also sole representative of a US based pump and valve manufacturer that paid him over $70 million in 1980s as commission. Alhaji Indimi is a very good friend with Bush family- he hangs outs and plays golf with Jeb Bush when he visits Florida.

Just wanted to answer poster's question. You should be worried about your life buddy! "your future is my past, and I have been there before"
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by tpia5: 5:34am On Sep 02, 2012

thanks for the info.

i think she's rebelling, not familiar with nigeria, or possibly both.

if the dad is that rich, i wouldnt expect her to be dating someone from a different setting.

i guess she doesnt want to wait for an eligible person from a similar background as herself.
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by tpia5: 5:40am On Sep 02, 2012
But please do not mention how anything will affect the prevailing market price of the highly demanded edible grainy flakes produced from a tropical crop.

Wondering how this pointless article affects the cost of a popular cassava-based staple at Dalston Market...

cassava, cost, price, market and affect will soon become banned words on nl. . . . . .wondering what will substitute for them. . . . . .
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by tpia5: 5:41am On Sep 02, 2012
yam:

do you have a problem with comprehensive ability?

is yours up to par?
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2012
So we are allowed 2 discuss ds yet we cnt discuss d price of wetin concern us. Abeg wetin be d price nau sef?
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Monjerk: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2012
Question: Is D'banj dating Adama Indimi?
[b]Answer:[/b]Yes D'banj is dating Adama Idimi,
[b]Conclusion:[/b]Now that this has happen, you can go and hang urself so that we can here word. Nland nonsense post all the the time. If it is gar..ri post Someone will band someone. Am out of this post.
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by wisebabe: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
Monjerk: Question: Is D'banj dating Adama Indimi?
[b]Answer:[/b]Yes D'banj is dating Adama Idimi,
[b]Conclusion:[/b]Now that this has happen, you can go and hang urself so that we can here word. Nland nonsense post all the the time. If it is gar..ri post Someone will band someone. Am out of this post.

Its not 'band', tak note.

But on a serious note, has anyone noticed the change in price of garri since the last subsidy brouhaha? Ever since then, the price has remained static in some states, while still going higher in some; and instead of Suen using this medium to challange the Government, him and his foot soldiers have been busy with their touch light looking for who to ban.

You fail to understand that, no matter the amount of people you ban daily, it won't affect the actual price of garri in the market, rather more people will embrace the saying.
So, Mr. Seun, hencefort, DON'T BAN anyone again OK!!
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by 40fied(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
naijathings: who cares if they were caught furkking on the third mainland bridge. their news dont add any value to the economy or add knowledge to my database or add money to my bank roll. scheeeeew.

or reduce the price of garri abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Is A Blue Father Christmas For Olympic Milk (photos) / DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.