Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

IT Student Needed In Building Industry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IT Student Needed In Building Industry (966 Views)

We Need Consulting Experts In The Nigerian Building Industry. / Placement For IT Student At NLNG Port Harcourt / JOB Vacancy....for IT Student Or OND Holders...salaries Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT Student Needed In Building Industry by segcymoor(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
Pls call me if u are Building, Civil Engineer and QS student needed to do IT. but u must be living within Lekki Ajah axis
Call; 08023807960
Re: IT Student Needed In Building Industry by segcymoor(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
call
Re: IT Student Needed In Building Industry by segcymoor(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
Call
Re: IT Student Needed In Building Industry by ifyalways(f): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
What's building industry? Be specific! Do you mean block moulders, tilers, painters,etc all are "building" industry.

Btw, your industry no get name and address?
Re: IT Student Needed In Building Industry by CrazyMan(m): 1:29am On Sep 08, 2012
ifyalways: What's building industry? Be specific! Do you mean block moulders, tilers, painters,etc all are "building" industry.

Btw, your industry no get name and address?
Don't you get it there is no company...this is a scam, once you call he would start requesting for money before taking you to the place. That is if at all such a firm exists.

Cheap scam if you ask me.
Re: IT Student Needed In Building Industry by segcymoor(m): 5:49am On Sep 08, 2012
U mean u dont know proffessional in Building industry. I ve already stated it. I am afraid tilers, painter etc are Skill workers and not proffessional.
@Crazyman...u are indeed crazy. go to the properties section and u will see my company name, my office is in Lekki. u will c how i was busy in Construction and I decided to give oppotunity for student in Building industry to learn. while I was in school I ve done my IT in telecommication industry just because i dont c oppotunity like this. and u now assumed i intend to request money frm u. Indeed, u must be stupid! ....I can give u money frm what i made at site if u need....Crazyman!
Re: IT Student Needed In Building Industry by ifyalways(f): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2012
What exactly is building industry professional? What do they do?what course would you read in the uni to become a "professional building industry" ? Please enlighten us.

Are you serious?give us your company name and address and your reply is "go to property section bla bla " . How hard is it to drop it here instead of the long epistle?

If you are such a saint at the property section and won't tell us here, then take your advert to the property section.
Re: IT Student Needed In Building Industry by CrazyMan(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
segcy.moor:
@Crazyman...u are indeed crazy. go to the properties section and u will see my company name, my office is in Lekki. u will c how i was busy in Construction and I decided to give oppotunity for student in Building industry to learn. while I was in school I ve done my IT in telecommication industry just because i dont c oppotunity like this. and u now assumed i intend to request money frm u. Indeed, u must be stupid! ....I can give u money frm what i made at site if u need....Crazyman!
First, I don't need your money...secondly, I'm not an IT student....And finally learn to be professional when posting a vaccancy.

You just post a vaccancy with no link, no address, no website...just phone numbers. What do you expect people to call such advert?

Fraud of course...if you want to do something you feel would benefit people, do it right.

(1) (Reply)

JOB VACANCIES AT IBM / Urgent Recruitment Going On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Mass Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.