Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. (1824 Views)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) / Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport (see Graphic Photos) / Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 01, 2012
Like seriously I am sure many of you saw this on the news whatsup with this? Check out the link below for pictures.

By Fredy Tlatenchi, Fri, August 31, 2012

A white man was injured and sent to the hospital because he was seen accompanying an African-American woman while walking through Ellis Square in Savannah, Georgia last Friday.

The Daily Mail reports that the attack began when three African-American men taunted the couple by blowing kisses and yelling racial slurs at them. The three men are now wanted by police -- but Georgia doesn't have any hate crime laws.

Andrew Quade, the boyfriend, remembers being attacked by the men before blacking out and waking up inside an ambulance.

The girlfriend, Olufisayo Bakre, said during an interview with WTOC-TV news, “'This shouldn't happen in this day in age. I know we're in the South and all that, but it's time for a change.”

The couple claim they tried to ignore the taunts at first. “I was trying to gain a little more knowledge about the situation and before we could even do that, it was just bam bam,' said the 23-year-old Quade.

Bakre told the TV station that being an interracial couple in the south has had its share of obstacles, remembering the snickers and stares from strangers.

The incident is currently under investigation by police and surveillance video of the area is proving of little use. No arrests have been

Link
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/3-black-men-attack-white-man-andrew-quade-dating-black-woman-georgia
Re: WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. by Mynd44: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2012
This is sad. It should not be happening in 2012

2 Likes

Re: WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. by Acidosis(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2012
Bad!! but sometimes the whites can do something worse..
Re: WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. by Mynd44: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2012
This is just silly
Re: WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2012
Na Yoruba gal sef! shocked shocked shocked
Lawd!!! I trust Badosky, one of dem if not all,must join us in the hospital, cus na to comot my ko-shoe and implement my gidigbo skills.Blawdddy cretins!! angry
Re: WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. by LordReed(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: Na Yoruba gal sef! shocked shocked shocked
Lawd!!! I trust Badosky, one of dem if not all,must join us in the hospital, cus na to comot my ko-shoe and implement my gidigbo skills.Blawdddy cretins!! angry

Abi na you go dey tell them "Egbon wa, e ma she ba yi" ℓ☺ℓ
Re: WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
Acidosis: Bad!! but sometimes the whites can do something worse..

But we are not talking about the whites here.

We should not even try to justify this stupidity.
Re: WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 16, 2012
[size=18pt]2012[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DGcj48d714

and an older case from [size=18pt]2010[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8bEX-y1nr8

smh.

in the past when I was still bitter about racial tension/slavery, I would have said "it's called karma"...but there is no excuse for this ignorant shyt. undecided

people should be allowed to do their thing and love who they want to. This shyt has got to stop.

1 Like

Re: WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. by Mynd44: 5:50am On Sep 16, 2012
They should be jailed
Re: WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. by HotieTima(f): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Poor white boy

i better start warning ur white bebe before he gets beaten up too
Re: WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hotie Tima: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Poor white boy

i better start warning ur white bebe before he gets beaten up too

And you are laughing about that? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

(graphic Photos) See A Naija Joint Where Human Meat Pepper Soup Is Served / Logic Money Financial Solutions / Body Of Newborn Baby Without Arms And Legs Found Dumped In A Forest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.