Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is It True That Ka'aba Changes itsColour Without Anybody Touching It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Ka'aba Changes itsColour Without Anybody Touching It. (776 Views)

Touching Christian Pictures / Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? / Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Ka'aba Changes itsColour Without Anybody Touching It. by aristole(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2008
Please,I need  Hajj people to answer this tread.I heard that it always get a point of time when the Kaaba changes its colour.Is it true?
Re: Is It True That Ka'aba Changes itsColour Without Anybody Touching It. by tboy1(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2008
I've been to Hajj and i've touched it.
What do you mean by "when the Kaaba changes its colour"
What colour did you ere it changes to?
Re: Is It True That Ka'aba Changes itsColour Without Anybody Touching It. by aristole(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2008
My man.They said it changes its colour yearlly.i.e. during the hajj.And please,have you been there twice to ascertain any variation in its colour
Re: Is It True That Ka'aba Changes itsColour Without Anybody Touching It. by tboy1(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2008
I've been there just once bout 5yrs ago.

The link below might be helpful:

http://i-cias.com/e.o/kaaba.htm
Re: Is It True That Ka'aba Changes itsColour Without Anybody Touching It. by pilgrim1(f): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2008
@topic, it would be interesting to read more about this colour-changing kaa'ba. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Bible And History: Part 1, Mark's Levity With His Source Material / The Atheist Experience Show: For The Non-believers Amongst You / Don't Be Left Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.