Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? (15211 Views)

Love And Its Misinterpretation-misuse Of The Word 'love' / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Maamin(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have been studying the quran for years now and I have never come across the word love in it or was love never mentioned in the quran? Is there any muslim on NL that can help out..will be glad to receive your comments embarassed
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
my guy,no love oh!
if there was 'love ', we all will be living in peace and making the devil jealous.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by rhazur(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Is it true that the word brea.st is in the bible?
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by sseunth(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
rhazur:
yea...in songs of solomon
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
rhazur:
lool..is brea,st not a part of the human body? But seriously,no "Love" in the quaran?! That explains a lot then
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
No luv bro, buh lashing(raping) of a 6 years old child by a 54 years old pig called muhammed( disaster be upon him and his followers ) is foung in d koran cum hadith. Sowie for d #hate words, slip of tongue. Empiree tola9ja 9jaforlife tartar9 de depressed can help out.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by tola9ja: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Maamin:
I have been studying the quran for years now and I had never came across the word love in it or was love never mentioned in the quran? Is there any muslim on NL that can help out..will be glad to receive your comments embarassed

Chapter (3:31) sūrat āl ʿim'rān (The Family of Imrān)
l Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah , then follow me, [so] Allah will[size=17pt] love[/size] you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Chapter (2:222) sūrat l-baqarah (The Cow)

And they ask you about menstruation. Say, "It is harm, so keep away from wives during menstruation. And do not approach them until they are pure. And when they have purified themselves, then come to them from where Allah has ordained for you. Indeed, Allah[size=17pt] loves[/size] those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves."

Chapter (9:108) sūrat l-tawbah (The Repentance)

: Do not stand [for prayer] within it - ever. A mosque founded on righteousness from the first day is more worthy for you to stand in. Within it are men who love to purify themselves; and Allah [size=17pt]loves[/size] those who purify themselves.

Chapter (3) sūrat āl ʿim'rān (The Family of Imrān)

: And as to those who believe and do good deeds, He will pay them fully their rewards; and Allah does not [size=17pt]love[/size] the unjust

SHOULD I CONTINUE

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Ifeann(f): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
tola9ja:

l Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah , then follow me, [so] Allah will[size=17pt] love[/size] you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Chapter (2) sūrat l-baqarah (The Cow)

And they ask you about menstruation. Say, "It is harm, so keep away from wives during menstruation. And do not approach them until they are pure. And when they have purified themselves, then come to them from where Allah has ordained for you. Indeed, Allah[size=17pt] loves[/size] those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves."

Chapter (9) sūrat l-tawbah (The Repentance)

: Do not stand [for prayer] within it - ever. A mosque founded on righteousness from the first day is more worthy for you to stand in. Within it are men who love to purify themselves; and Allah [size=17pt]loves[/size] those who purify themselves.

: And as to those who believe and do good deeds, He will pay them fully their rewards; and Allah does not [size=17pt]love[/size] the unjust

SHOULD I CONTINUE

Pls tola9ja I want the exact passage numbers.. I would like to investigate the Arabic words and English translations. . Muslim al taqiyyah is very common with u..

6 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Ifeann(f): 12:40am On Mar 14, 2015
tola9ja:

Can't. You see the verse

Matthew 23:17 You blind fools

U gave the chapter ..I want the verses..
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Maamin(m): 12:47am On Mar 14, 2015
tola9ja:

Chapter (2) sūrat l-baqarah (The Cow)

Chapter (9) sūrat l-tawbah (The Repentance)

SHOULD I CONTINUE

Thanks for your contribution..but you did not specify the particular verses of those chapters. I also noticed that the love proclaimed in these verses are only from allah to the believers...what about love to enemies, neighbours, one another, families and even spouse?

Will love to see more verses tho!

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by tola9ja: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2015
Ifeann:

U gave the chapter ..I want the verses..

ok 3:31,2:222,9:108
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by PastorKun(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2015
Maamin:

Thanks for your contribution..but you did not specify the particular verse. I also noticed that the love proclaimed in this verses are only from allah to the believers...what about love to enemies, neighbours, one another, families and even spouse?

This is the koko of the matter, it's not about if the word love is mentioned in the quoran, it's about whether the quoran teaches it's adherents to love.

@OP maybe you should rephrase your headline to ask if the quoran teaches love.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by tola9ja: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2015
PastorKun:

This is the koko of the matter, it's not about if the word love is mentioned in the quoran, it's about whether the quoran teaches it's adherents to love.

those the bible teaches love ?

Deuteronomy 14:21New International Version (NIV)

21 Do not eat anything you find already dead. You may give it to the foreigner residing in any of your towns, and they may eat it, or you may sell it to any other foreigner. But you are a people holy to the Lord your God.

Do not cook a young goat in its mother’s milk.
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Rilwayne001: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2015
tola9ja:

Can't. You see the verse

Matthew 23:17 You blind fools

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by tola9ja: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2015
Maamin:

Thanks for your contribution..but you did not specify the particular verse. I also noticed that the love proclaimed in this verses are only from allah to the believers...what about love to enemies, neighbours, one another, families and even spouse?

Surat Al-Jāthiyah (The Crouching) - سورة الجاثية

45:14
Say (O Muhammad SAW) to the believers to forgive those who (harm them and) hope not for the Days of Allah (i.e. His Recompense), that He may recompense people according to what they have earned

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by tola9ja: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2015
THE BIBLE SUPPORT DISCRIMINATION AGAINST HANDICAP

Leviticus 21:18New International Version (NIV)

18 No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed;

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by malvisguy212: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2015
Maamin:

God bless you for this wonderful post. Any attempt of muslims to bring a verse that say Allah love his enemy will amount to contradiction.

The Quran plainly tells Muslims that they
are a favored race, while those of other
religions are “perverted transgressors”:
Q3:110
Ye are the best of peoples, evolved
for mankind, enjoining what is right,
forbidding what is wrong, and
believing in Allah. If only the People
of the Book [Christians and Jews] had
faith, it were best for them: among
them are some who have faith, but
most of them are perverted
transgressors.

The verse even went further to condemned the faith of the people of the book(christians and Jews) it is the same people Allah ask muslims to confirmed the book for guidance, honestly Allah is not steady in his word.

Much of the Quran is devoted to
distinguishing Muslims from non-
Muslims and impugning the latter.
Among other things, non-Muslims are
said to be diseased (2:10), perverse (2:99) , stupid (2:171) and deceitful (3:73).

He does not love the unbelievers
(30:45)

Allah only loves those who obey
Muhammad (at least according to
Muhammad, who provided the
"narration"wink:
Say: "Obey Allah and His
Messenger": But if they turn back,
Allah loveth NOT those who reject
Faith. (3:32)

But you see my good friend, the quranic truth is soo strange for the biblical TRUTH, the nature of God is different from the one in the quran;

Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth
his LOVE TOWARDS US, in that, while
we were yet SINNERS, Christ died for
us.”
God in His foreknowledge knew
how sinful and rotten mankind would
be, but He looked beyond our faults
and saw our need for redemption. Allah never look beyond the need for sinner redemption

In 1st Peter 1:18,19, "Forasmuch as ye
know that ye were not redeemed
with corruptible things, as silver
and gold... But with the precious
blood of Christ, as of a lamb
without blemish and without spot."
Christ died for all men, because God
loves all mankind, even the vilest of
sinful men.

God extends a warm invitation to all
sinners. Isaiah 1:18, “Come now, and
let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” Jesus makes us the promise in John 6:37, “All that the Father giveth me
shall come to me; and him that
cometh to me I will in no wise cast
out.”

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Ifeann(f): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2015
tola9ja:

those the bible teaches love ?

Deuteronomy 14:21New International Version (NIV)

21 Do not eat anything you find already dead. You may give it to the foreigner residing in any of your towns, and they may eat it, or you may sell it to any other foreigner. But you are a people holy to the Lord your God.

There is nothing wrong with this verse.. infact it shows tolerance....this is a clear example of not forcing ur own traditions on others. Imagine if the west says there shouldn't be halal meat because they think it nonsense. .

I once saw a muslim hausa man begging a southerner for a dead goat to eat, the goat was attacked by dogs...it's disgusting but the man ate it..it's later that I learnt that Muslims are not allowed to eat dead animals but the dude ate it still.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by tola9ja: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
God bless you for this wonderful post. Any attempt of muslims to bring a verse that say Allah love his enemy will amount to contradiction.

Luke 14:26New International Version (NIV)

26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a

person cannot be my disciple.

I CANT BLAME YOU FOR HATING MUSLIM BECAUSE YOU FOLLOW UR SCRIPTURE AS INSTRUCTED YOU THAT WHY ORMENPHYCO(OREMUSSANCTUS) HATE BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by tola9ja: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2015
Ifeann:

There is nothing wrong with this verse.. infact it shows tolerance....this is a clear example of not forcing ur own traditions on others. Imagine if the west says there shouldn't be halal meat because they think it nonsense. .

SO WHAT YOU CANT EAT YOU SHOULD GIVE IT TO A STRANGER SO HE/SHE WILL BE INFECTED WITH DISEASE ABII KONTINU
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Ifeann(f): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2015
Maamin:
I have been studying the quran for years now and I had never came across the word love in it or was love never mentioned in the quran? Is there any muslim on NL that can help out..will be glad to receive your comments embarassed

To be fair on the muslims the word'LOVE' appears about
45 times in the whole of theQuran mostly in expressions such as( in love; love of wealth; love of life; love of Allah; love of woman; love of self; love of other believers or love in the abstract; 2:177; 3:31, 103, 119;5:54; 9:23; 19:96; 38:32 etc).
[size=18pt]
TheQuran, unlike the Bibledoes not encourage love of strangers or any others who are not'believers in Allah and his prophet'.[/size]

In theBibleon the other hand, this word is mentioned at least[b]155[/b] times in all its forms and manifestations. In the form ofloving the STRANGER(Lev.19:34; Deut10:19) & NEIGHBOUR (Lev.19:18), the Quran is silent.

The ordinances on how well to treat the stranger and neighbourare over[b]150[/b] times in theBiblewhile none are mentioned in theQuran.

http://www.inthenameofallah.org/Love%20in%20the%20Quran.html

Cc tola9ja

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Ifeann(f): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2015
tola9ja:

SO WHAT YOU CANT EAT YOU SHOULD GIVE IT TO A STRANGER SO HE/SHE WILL BE INFECTED WITH DISEASE ABII KONTINU

What are u even saying.. do u thing all the animals u eat in restaurants all died by sliting the throat.
I wouldn't cook a dead animal specially for strangers but if someone wants to eat my dead chicken by all means eat..and that is the meaning of that verse
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by tola9ja: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2015
Ifeann:

[s]To be fair on the muslims the word'LOVE' appears about
45 times in the whole of theQuran mostly in expressions such as( in love; love of wealth; love of life; love of Allah; love of woman; love of self; love of other believers or love in the abstract; 2:177; 3:31, 103, 119;5:54; 9:23; 19:96; 38:32 etc).
[size=18pt]
TheQuran, unlike the Bibledoes not encourage love of strangers or any others who are not'believers in Allah and his prophet'.[/size]

In theBibleon the other hand, this word is mentioned at least[b]155[/b] times in all its forms and manifestations. In the form ofloving the STRANGER(Lev.19:34; Deut10:19) & NEIGHBOUR (Lev.19:18), the Quran is silent.

The ordinances on how well to treat the stranger and neighbourare over[b]150[/b] times in theBiblewhile none are mentioned in theQuran.

[/s]
Cc tola9ja

26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by malvisguy212: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2015
tola9ja:

I CANT BLAME YOU FOR HATING MUSLIM BECAUSE YOU FOLLOW UR SCRIPTURE AS INSTRUCTED YOU THAT WHY ORMENPHYCO(OREMUSSANCTUS) HATE BUHARI
and hate not his father and mother, and wife and children, and brethren and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple: not that proper hatred of any, or all of these, is enjoined by Christ; for this would be contrary to the laws of God, to the first principles of nature, to all humanity, to the light of nature, to reason and divine revelation:
but that these are not to be preferred to
Christ, or loved more than he, as it is
explained in Matthew 10:37

matthew 10:37"Anyone who loves their father or
mother more than me is not worthy of
me; anyone who loves their son or
daughter more than me is not worthy of
me.
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Maamin(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2015
Ifeann:

To be fair on the muslims the word'LOVE' appears about
[size=18pt]

Cc tola9ja

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

Thank you ifeann...I myself I doubted it, cause I was not really sure about it but at least am sure of what it is now..but that last verse which you quoted from the quran in your comment is really troubling.
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Maamin(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
tola9ja:

Surat Al-Jāthiyah (The Crouching) - سورة الجاثية

45:14
Say (O Muhammad SAW) to the believers to forgive those who (harm them and) hope not for the Days of Allah (i.e. His Recompense), that He may recompense people according to what they have earned

This verse does not address my post above..i specified about the love to unbelievers, neighbours etc.
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Maamin(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
PastorKun:

Noted cool, may a thread on that will be coming soon!
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by true2god: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
In secular law, all men are innocent until proven guilty in a competent court of law. In Islam, all non-muslims are guilty except they accept Islam (quran 9:5, 29-30).

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by paxonel(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
if truly there is no word LOVE in the quran, how do Muslims love people?
Because i know a good number of muslims who are good,who love non Muslims equally.
Do these Muslims love people by their natural instinct and conscience ignoring the almost no love to unbeliever values of the quran? (assuming this is true )
Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Ifeann(f): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Maamin:

Thank you ifeann...I myself I doubted it, cause I was not really sure about it but at least am sure of what it is now..but that last verse which you quoted from the quran in your comment is really troubling.

U are welcome.. feel free to read my past posts on islam for more information. .
There are over 100 verses like that in the quran

“And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their
testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God.”-Revelation
20:4
https://www.nairaland.com/2142658/graphic-pictures-christians-
slaughtered-islamic
the usual standard muslim response that
those muslims who kill non muslims are:
1) Tiny minority
2) Misunderstaders of Islam
3) Not true muslims
4) Are zionist agents sponsored by the CIA to tarnish the image of Islam
5) They do not understand quran in 'original' arabic
6) The dont go to mosque regularly.
7) They have been radicalized
They dont represent the 1.5billion muslims.
9) They are marginalized by the govt.
10) It is the fault of the victims who offend the fragile sensibilty of
muslims
11) alllah know the best.
And other standardized excuses that islamic apologist give anytime their
foot-soldiers go on a killing spree.
People often wonder why a lot of Muslim riots and protests occur after
Friday prayers and why people like jihad john, Osama and other
terrorists are devout mosque attending Muslims.
Most moderate Muslims will use AL TAQIYYA or ignorance and quote this
non-compulsion of religion verse: Qu'ran2: 256
Sahih International
"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right
course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in
Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold
with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing."
But they refuse to mention the other verses which compels their terrible
religion on others. Remember the quran is a book that is filled with
contractions and abrogations and even commands for Muslims to lie and
deceive infidels eg Kitman and al Taqiyya..
Here is a little sample of the over 100 quran verses Islamic terrorists
use to justify their acts of terror as commanded by Mohammed with
total disregard for the non-complusion of religion earlier stated ;
Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor
hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the
People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and
feel themselves subdued.
Qur’an 9:28—O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let
them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if
ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty,
for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call
Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they
but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on
them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
Qur’an 9:31—They take their priests and their anchorites to be their
lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ, the
son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is
no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the
partners they associate (with Him).
Qur’an 9:32—Fain would they extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths,
but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even
though the Unbelievers may detest (it).
Qur’an 9:33—It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and
the Religion of Truth, to prevail it over all religion, even though the
Pagans may detest (it).
Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians
for friends; they are friends of each other.
Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the
hypocrites and be unyielding to them.
Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and
their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in
Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.
Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are
near to you and let them find in you hardness.
Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when
ye should be uppermost.
Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are
with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among
themselves.
"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be
worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except
in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits
illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate)
and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)
Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight
against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but
Allah.”
Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and
Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but
Muslims.”
Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—The Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having
fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of
hypocrisy.”
Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets
Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will
meet Him with a deficiency.”
Sahih al-Bukhari 6922—Allah’s Messenger said, “If anyone changed his
Islamic religion, then kill him.”
Qur'an (4:74)-"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of
this world for the other. Whoso FIGHTETH IN THE WAY OF Allah, BE HE
SLAIN or be he victorious, on him WE SHALL BESTOW A VAST REWARD"
Qur'an (9:111)-"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and
their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they
fight in His cause, AND SLAY AND ARE SLAIN: a promise binding on Him
in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the
Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then
rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement
supreme."
Qur'an (2:207)-"And there is the type of man who GIVES HIS LIFE to
earn the pleasure of Allah..."
Qur'an (61:10-12)"O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that
will save you from a grievous Penalty? That ye believe in Allah and His
Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with
your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but
knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath
which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity:
that is indeed the Supreme Achievement."
This verse was given at the battle Uhud and uses the Arabic word, Jihad.
The dark-eyed virgins are mentioned in several places as well, including
verses 44:54 and 52:20.
For those who swing the other way, there are"perpetual
youth"verse6:17, otherwise known as"boys"verses52:24and76:19.
Qur'an (17:33)"And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden,
EXCEPT BY RIGHT"
Qur'an 3:151
Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that
they joined companion with Allah...
Bukhari (52:54)- The words of Muhammad:"I would love to be martyred
in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and
then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get
resurrected again and then get martyred." This is why modern-day
Jihadists often say that they love death.
Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the
Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever
amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them;
surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who
disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for
them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall
they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.
Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers
Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there
be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard
yourselves from them..." This last part means that the Muslim is allowed
to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir
states that"believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but
never inwardly."
Qur'an (3:118)-"O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends
from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of
inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred
has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their bosoms
conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear
to you, if you will understand." This verse not only warns Muslims not to
take non-Muslims as friends.
Qur'an (9:23)-"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your
brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than
faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers"
Even family members are not to be taken as friends if they do not
accept Islam. (This is the mildest interpretation of this verse from the
9th Sura, which also advocates"slaying the unbeliever wherever ye find
them" .
Qur'an (53:29)-"Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message
and desire nothing but the life of this world."
Qur'an (3:85)-"And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall
not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the
losers."
Qur'an (3:10)-"(As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their
wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and
these it is who are the fuel of the fire." Those who do not believe in
Muhammad are but fuel for the fire of Hell (also 66:6, 2:24. 21:98).
Qur'an (7:44)-"The Companions of the Garden will call out to the
Companions of the Fire:"We have indeed found the promises of our Lord
to us true: Have you also found Your Lord's promises true?"They shall
say,"Yes"; but a crier shall proclaim between them:"The curse of Allah is
on the wrong-doers" Muslims in heaven will amuse themselves by looking
down on non-Muslims in Hell and mocking them while they are being
tortured (see22:19-22.
Qur'an (1:5-7)-"Show us the straight path, The path of those whom
Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor
of those who go astray" This is a prayer that Muslims are supposed to
repeat each day. "Those who earn Thine anger"specifically refers to
Jews and"those who go astray"refers to Christians (seeBukhari
(12:749).
Remember the ultimate aim of Mohammed and devout Muslims is for
Islam to dominate the world. They aim to murder all the pagans and
atheists hence condemning their souls to hell, of courses they spare the
Christians because a murdered christain in defense of his/her faith
becomes heaven bound hence the devout Muslims are commanded to
humiliate Christians and have them pay the jizyah or convert or die.
Once a muslim renounces Islam they are commanded to behead the
apostate.
this is the religion of "peace".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmGRshS0PAw

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? by Ifeann(f): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
paxonel:

if truly there is no word LOVE in the quran, how do Muslims love people?
Because i know a good number of muslims who are good,who love non Muslims equally.
Do these Muslims love people by their natural instinct and conscience ignoring the almost no love to unbeliever values of the quran? (assuming this is true )

they are breaking islamic law

here Is instrictuons from the quran

Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the
Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever
amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them;
surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who
disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for
them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall
they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers
Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there
be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard
yourselves from them..." This last part means that the Muslim is allowed
to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir
states that"believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but
never inwardly."

Qur'an (3:118)-"O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends
from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of
inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred
has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their bosoms
conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear
to you, if you will understand." This verse not only warns Muslims not to
take non-Muslims as friends.

Qur'an (9:23)-"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your
brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than
faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: The Testimony Of The Unbeliever / How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com / Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.