Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? (3083 Views)

Curcumcision Of Female Children / Advice Needed On Movement Restriction Of Grown Female Children. / Are Female Children Generous Than Males? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by NobleAngell(f): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2012
We all know that peer pressure are social pressure among members of same age group to adopt some manners and values in order to be accepted in that peer group. Some peer pressure among the males include drinking, smoking, cultism, womanising etc. While among females, we have drinking, prostitution, flirtin with lecturers etc. Now my question is dis; which of these 2 groups yield easliy to pressure?
Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2012
The correct answer is both. How resistant a child would be to peer pressure will depend largely on the child's temperament and thought process, not on their gender.

12 Likes

Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by Acidosis(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2012
I think the answer is male

1 Like

Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by killuminati(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2012
Ask google undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2012
killuminati: Ask google undecided

This is a discussion board, consulting Google does not promote debate, which is what Nairaland is all about. Besides, who do you think gives the answers on Google, Jeeves, Yahoo! etc?

That's right, people like you and me.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by alexohams2000(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Both, depending on nurtural background

1 Like

Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by mumu9gerian: 12:12am On Feb 13, 2016
females actually

1 Like

Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by peacengine(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Males
Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2016
Na upbringing matter I.e the child's personality bcus even 2 children of same parents have different lifestyles..some are naturally self and esteem conscious no matter the influence they get exposed to and some are so easily carried away by just little pleasures. So its not a gender thing.

1 Like

Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2016
Well depends on nature and nurture

But I'd still pick males, they are more daring and adventurous compared to females, we can fear embarassed it will take us longer
Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by semasir: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
I'll say the female folks considering the manner in which they manage self and also using the population as a yardstick (personal opinion though).

The male counterparts are too but the females lead the way anytime for me.

1 Like

Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by wadetaw202: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2016
NobleAngell:
We all know that peer pressure are social pressure among members of same age group to adopt some manners and values in order to be accepted in that peer group. Some peer pressure among the males include drinking, smoking, cultism, womanising etc. While among females, we have drinking, prostitution, flirtin with lecturers etc. Now my question is dis; which of these 2 groups yield easliy to pressure?

Female yields more in my opinion. She develops faster than the male
Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by mariovito(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2022
I don't think its gender dependent.

Its all about who has a stronger will power and its on an individual basis.
Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Both are vulnerable.
Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by yemmit90: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Of course female. They develops and mature faster than male.
Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by babaalagbo11(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
It's depends on the individual difference,your mindset, and choice of life you choose to live...no body can influence you or bow to pressure...it's in you what you choose to do with your life...aguntan to ba ba aja rin yio je igbe(a sheep that walks with dogs will eat faeces) na the one wey wan eat faeces...your life your choice....live right

Weak erection, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation permanent treatment,stop buying road side mixture that can affect your penis strength and your self esteem,and erection when getting old...go natural, embrace herbs embrace nature.....

Herpes, hepatitis,HIV,warts, varicocele, low sperm count (oligospermia or azoospermia),fibroid, Ovarian cyst, dysmenorrhea or Amenorrhea, miscarriage prevention treatment,lung&liver detoxification,pile or hermorhoid permanent treatment, chronic STDs,( staphylococcus aureus gornorrhea yeast syphilis ), Arthritis or rheumatism,skin diseases or rash, migraine dm me check my signature
Re: Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure? by culf: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
NobleAngell:

female mostly

(1) (Reply)

Washing Your Husband's Siblings Clothes, Right Or Wrong? / PLS Help!My Daughter Chooses Food. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.