Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Are Female Children Generous Than Males? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Female Children Generous Than Males? (19740 Views)

Curcumcision Of Female Children / Advice Needed On Movement Restriction Of Grown Female Children. / Females Are More Matured Than Males (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by kaze4blues(m): 2:48am On Jan 05, 2013
Hi NLders,

i have come to notice that female children tend to be more generous when it comes to spending and even caring for their siblings more than male folks.

Especially when females are the firstborn, they even look after their parents the more when compared to males.

Though am a guy, but this has made me change my impression about having female children.

Let's hear meaningful contributions from nairalanders....

6 Likes

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by EfemenaXY: 7:01am On Jan 05, 2013
Children, whether boys or girls, are what you make them. I've always believed that when a child is born, they are more or less a blank slate. Whatever gets written on that slate, is based on what you the parent/guardian teaches them.

Children are also like sponges that soak up/are heavily influenced by what happens around them. If you bring up your kids in an environment where caring for each other is the norm, they too would emulate those acts and learn to be caring of others.

I'll give you an example: We recently visited Naija for the xmas holidays. Whilst there, people were surprised at how deftly my teenage & younger sons were able to change their baby sister's soiled nappies (without any prompt from me). My mum literally "took off" saying the baby had er..."deodorized" the whole house grin grin

We also joked about my sons teaching their female cousins how to change a baby's nappy! cheesy

All I'm saying here is: A child's benevolence is not dependant on their gender, but on how you bring them up and the values you instill in them during their formative years.

27 Likes

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by k2039: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2013
Efemena_xy:
A child's benevolence is not dependant on their gender, but on how you bring them up and the values you instill in them during their formative years.

Thread closed.

@Op please what happens to those who gave birth to only males?.

2 Likes

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2013
k2039:
Please what happens to those who gave birth to only males?.

Debried08, please your attention is highly needed to answer this question. Thanks!
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by k2039: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Debried08, please your attention is highly needed to answer this question. Thanks!
[color=soyouquotedme]Well she will derail the thread with her response.

I was just trying to ask the Op if parents who gave birth to just male children won't be taken care of by their sons when they are old.
[/color]
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by Jellita: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
True!
I have never seen a DIME from my brothers!BUT WE SPEND HEAVEN AND HELL ON THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES. . .PLUS PAY THEIR FEES TOO! kiss

Only the girls take care of the parents! kiss
Don't even bother to call the BOYS. . . they NEVER have o!
Extremely selfish BAAAAAAAAAAAAASTARDS! angry

3 Likes

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by kaze4blues(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
I am nt tryin to write-off male folks here bt its jst a common phenomenon dt happens in our enviroments.

While females naturally find interest in assisitin their mum evn right frm thr tender age, all d male cares abt is mostly playin around wt his peers.

Evn wen it cums to chores, females re always tryin to help mum wt cookin, washin nd other stuffs.

Eventually, wen d parents re old, d females stil luk back nd evn take better care of their parents than d male folks.

I fink ds is correct...

Bt we can stil hear views frm other ppl

6 Likes

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by greatgod2012(f): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
Efe said it all.

"Nkan ti a ba fon sinu fere ni fere maa fon jade"

K2039.......help me to translate that.

In addition, it seems so, i mean females taking care of their parents at old age than their male counterparts, because female children tends to have more time at their disposal than their male counterparts,......mark my word....."seems" but not true.
It actually depend on d type of training given to d child, whether male or female that determines how d child will be in d future.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by k2039: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
greatgod2012:

"Nkan ti a ba fon sinu fere ni fere maa fon jade"
K2039.......help me to translate that.

It simply means "garbage in, garbage out". The value of the output is a direct result of the value of the input.

3 Likes

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Capital NO. It depend on how generous that particular child is to his/her parent. As a man, I don't let my parent lack.
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by dilbert100: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by Enegod(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
Jellita: True!
I have never seen a DIME from my brothers!BUT WE SPEND HEAVEN AND HELL ON THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES. . .PLUS PAY THEIR FEES TOO! kiss

so,your brothers are baaaastards! Hmmmm,tell us more

8 Likes

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by poshpimkiey(f): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
from personal experiences, i'd say females are more generous than males. my big sister is a living example. however my brothers buy stuff for my mum and send me airtime sometimes and they are only 16 and 13.
but it should be noted that the married female that caters for her parents does so with her husband's money thus it may seem that the husband(a male)doesn' take care of his own family
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
Being generous is an inate behaviour that goes with the individuals personality or trait. So don't come here and say its gender related. If u as a guy is stingy, Na for ur pocket, am not.
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by greatgod2012(f): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
k2039:

It simply means "garbage in, garbage out". The value of the output is a direct result of the value of the input.

i trust you......u never dissapointed me for once......thanks for helping me out.....love you!

1 Like

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by Kslib(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
Jellita: True!

Choi!!! All this insult for your brothers.. Na wa o!!!
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
When this post is HIDDEN i will comment
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
Responsibilities!
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
Yes. Those days when I was broke, my sisters were the ones who used to help me financially. Its the same in most families I know.
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by iamtheprincipal: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
Efemena_xy: Children, whether boys or girls, are what you make them. I've always believed that when a child is born, they are more or less a blank slate. Whatever gets written on that slate, is based on what you the parent/guardian teaches them.

Children are also like sponges that soak up/are heavily influenced by what happens around them. If you bring up your kids in an environment where caring for each other is the norm, they too would emulate those acts and learn to be caring of others.

I'll give you an example: We recently visited Naija for the xmas holidays. Whilst there, people were surprised at how deftly my teenage & younger sons were able to change their baby sister's soiled nappies (without any prompt from me). My mum literally "took off" saying the baby had er..."deodorized" the whole house grin grin

We also joked about my sons teaching their female cousins how to change a baby's nappy! cheesy

All I'm saying here is: A child's benevolence is not dependant on their gender, but on how you bring them up and the values you instill in them during their formative years.

Well said@Efe. I'm proud of you.
I did learn from your contribution here.
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by ignis: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
Well to me, it depends on the environment and the upbringing of the child.
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by deeplow: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dats a huge WRONG. Believe me,u just have being around males that don't really love their mothers. A proper thinking male's first girlfriend is the mother.all he wants to do is take care of her when possible.as he grows and gets married,he takes care of his wife n by doing so,he remembers to take care of the mother too.As for me(as unmarried as I am),whenever I make a few bucks,the first person I think of spending it on and for is my mother.if u say attention,I myt agree with you on that,a female child might be more generous with that than the male child,buh in terms of being generous in terms of wealth,I give it to the male Child.A man's mother is the only woman that will play these roles in his life and it would be legal*mother,girlfriend,wife,concubine(when the man is married)mother and daughter(when she gets old)* I just love my darling mum

1 Like

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by lafuria1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
if both male and female are brought up in the same good environment, the female will still end up being more generous than the male. the females do easily remember lets buy sweet, biscuit or wateva, but the guys will sometimes delibrately forget.

1 Like

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by GentleNaaz(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Yes, female r mor generous dan dia male counterpart. View it 4m ds perspectv, men has mor needs 2 atnd dan women. A man takes gud care of his girl(s) fnancially n oda wise, he spends mor on his carreer,family n all social activities in hs relationshp, wants 2 buy car, build houses; thereby hvn less dan 20% of his income allocatd 2 his parents n siblings
women hv dia financial needs 85% if nt 99% solvd by ds great men of our society, dy spnd less, get mor n dont spnd on any oda pesn dan dia parents n siblings
secondly, women r mor emotional in family n society dan men

8 Likes

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Efemena_xy: Children, whether boys or girls, are what you make them. I've always believed that when a child is born, they are more or less a blank slate. Whatever gets written on that slate, is based on what you the parent/guardian teaches them.

Thread close again.
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2013

Thread closed again.
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by achi4u(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
it all depends on individuals.

Am a man that takes care of my parents but my elder sisters can cook foods with other little gifts on every occasion to our parents making looks as if they're taking (more)care of them than me.

To buttress my point,women always appear to be too generous than men.
"men takes the big task while women settle for the later"

1 Like

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by fuke(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2013

Being generous is in the genenes.

Some male children are so caring and generous while some ladies can be meaner than mean itself.
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by fuke(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2013

Being generous is in the genes.

Some male children are so caring and generous while some ladies can be meaner than mean itself.
Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by free2ryhme: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
female are more generous than males and known fact this is

1 Like

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by quicksylva(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
Rubbish!Rubbish!Rubbish.............Total RUBBISH

@OP, I Take God beg u, don't annoy me this afternoon O. What sort of statement is that. It's all about the way a parent raise his or her child. Family comes first. Am ready to go hungry or stave myself in order to provide for my family, am ready to go any extent (so far it's legal) in order to make my family comfortable.

I single handedly carter for my family, Am the second born(1st boy). No make me vex dis afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Are Female Children Generous Than Males? by Claus(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
Maybe the males are busy spending money on their wives and girlfriends!

https://www.nairaland.com/1148941/wifes-idea-spending

Then maybe the wives and girfriends spend this money (at their discretion) being generous to their family. Just a theory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? / Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group / Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.