Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? (803 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by gst101: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2012
from your interactions with these fellow, chukwudi44, enigma and unbenedictus, what do you think of them? Are they christians? Do you think they are on course to make heaving? And all so what about truthislight, maximus and olagbedu. Also joeagbaje, goshen. Talk to me about each of them separately.

From ones insight into the faith, you can guess if he is truely christian or not. Also you can read several messages from pp benedict XVI tell your take on him if he is christian or not. Some of his messages are message to youths preparing them for WYD 2011 titled 'rooted and built up in christ firm in faith', his message at westminster hall adressing british MPs, his homily marking the end year of priests at st peter's basilica. Like i said earlier you can tell if one is truely christian from their insight into the faith.
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2012
Is it now frosbel that would determine who shall be called christians or not. Just trying to trying to figure out the motive for this thread

1 Like

Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2012
lol @ Olagbedu
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by gst101: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2012
chukwudi44: Is it now frosbel that would determine who shall be called christians or not. Just trying to trying to figure out the motive for this thread
keep wondering. Its more inarestin that wei lol
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by gst101: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2012
chukwudi have you read or listened to benedict XVI's messages i mentioned above. What do you think of the man and the message? Any one who has listened or read them should also comment
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2012
gst101: from your interactions with these fellow, chukwudi44, enigma and unbenedictus, what do you think of them? Are they christians? Do you think they are on course to make heaving? And all so what about truthislight, maximus and olagbedu. Also joeagbaje, goshen. Talk to me about each of them separately.

From ones insight into the faith, you can guess if he is truely christian or not. Also you can read several messages from pp benedict XVI tell your take on him if he is christian or not. Some of his messages are message to youths preparing them for WYD 2011 titled 'rooted and built up in christ firm in faith', his message at westminster hall adressing british MPs, his homily marking the end year of priests at st peter's basilica. Like i said earlier you can tell if one is truely christian from their insight into the faith.

Only God knows those who are his, not me or you .

However we have a litmus test for us as individuals to use and evaluate our own lives.

1. Are we born again of the Spirit of GOD ?

We can only ever gain admittance into God's everlasting kingdom by the new birth.

"In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."" - John 3:3

2. Is there any change in our hearts and character ?

For example if we were once alcohol or drug addicts are we still the same or have we stopped these destructive habbits ? If we were used to lying ( whether white or black lies ) , do we speak the truth more often and repent when we mistakenly tell a lie, if we had anger problems of volcanic proportions do we now get less easily provoked etc etc .

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" - 2 Corinthians 5:17

3. Do we still sin thinking we will make it to heaven somehow by some special works or membership of a church ?

"Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: "The Lord knows those who are his," and, "Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness." - 2 Timothy 2:19

Only God knows those who are his !!

1 Like

Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2012
chukwudi44: Is it now frosbel that would determine who shall be called christians or not. Just trying to trying to figure out the motive for this thread

abi ooo, they want to place me up there with the Pope, God forbid !! grin
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2012
gst101: chukwudi have you read or listened to benedict XVI's messages i mentioned above. What do you think of the man and the message? Any one who has listened or read them should also comment

I have not read the precise one you are talking about but I know he is one of the greatest theologians in the past century
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by gst101: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
chukwudi44:

I have not read the precise one you are talking about but I know he is one of the greatest theologians in the past century
they are on the internet. I am not christian, but the benedict is one christian i admire even though he is a conservative thinker. Frosbel why dont you just read one of those messages of his on the internet
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
gst101: they are on the internet. I am not christian, but the benedict is one christian i admire even though he is a conservative thinker. Frosbel why dont you just read one of those messages of his on the internet

My standard bearer is Christ Jesus the 'last Adam' and head of the church, not some usurper called the head of an apostate church.
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by gst101: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
frosbel:

My standard bearer is Christ Jesus the 'last Adam' and head of the church, not some usurper called the head of an apostate church.
it is by writings of christians like benedict that you got to know of a man whose standard you claim to cherish so dearly
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
gst101: it is by writings of christians like benedict that you got to know of a man whose standard you claim to cherish so dearly

actually no !!

I got to know Christ through the revelation of the Holy Spirit by the Love and Grace of GOD.
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by gst101: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
frosbel:

actually no !!

I got to know Christ through the revelation of the Holy Spirit by the Love and Grace of GOD.
stop using the bible and dont believe in the trinity
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by italo: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
gst101: chukwudi have you read or listened to benedict XVI's messages i mentioned above. What do you think of the man and the message? Any one who has listened or read them should also comment

I have read some of Pope Benedict XVI's writings including some the ones you talked about. Are you surprised that the Vicar of Christ, the Shepherd of God's people on earth should have such theological insight and wisdom?

What do I think of Ubenedictus and Chukwudi44? - Faithful sheep of the flock, defenders of the faith. We all speak with one voice - that of truth.
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by gst101: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2012
italo:

I have read some of Pope Benedict XVI's writings including some the ones you talked about. Are you surprised that the Vicar of Christ, the Shepherd of God's people on earth should have such theological insight and wisdom?

What do I think of Ubenedictus and Chukwudi44? - Faithful sheep of the flock, defenders of the faith. We all speak with one voice - that of truth.
see if frosbel agrees
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by italo: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2012
gst101: see if frosbel agrees

Frosbel only agrees with himself. He knows more than any other Christian. He even knows more than St. Peter, I'm sure.
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by tidytim: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2012
italo:

Frosbel only agrees with himself. He knows more than any other Christian. He even knows more than St. Peter, I'm sure.

wrong
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2012
italo:

Actually no, and God forbid it be so.

I have many brethren here with like minds.

I simply want to follow CHRIST and him alone , the bible is my only reference book for the corroboration of TRUTH.

"For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified." - 1 Corinthians 2:2
Re: Frosbel; What Do You Think About Chukwudi44 And Unbenedictus? by italo: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
frosbel:

Actually no, and God forbid it be so.

I have many brethren here with like minds.

I simply want to follow CHRIST and him alone , the bible is my only reference book for the corroboration of TRUTH.

"For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified." - 1 Corinthians 2:2

Your fallible interpretation of the Bible is your only reference for the corroboration of truth.

(1) (Reply)

The Vision / Mourning Governor Of Kaduna, Azazi And Seeking God’s Face With Prophet TB Joshua / Mother And 7 Kids Jailed 15 Years In Egypt For Converting Back To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.