Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil (19930 Views)

Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH / Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Obijulius: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Hate ibos? You must be a joke!. I co-owned a company with an ibo dude, which I presently spend more than 10 hrs with on daily basis whenever am in naija, our percentage is 50:50, infact he manages the whole comapny with more 34 employees. I have several ibo friends out there. But, for the records, nairaland data base is going to outlive all of us and somebody gatta to do the dirty job.

In my life I have dated more than 30 ibo girls(i mean this) and still prefer them for some unknown reasons. so how can I pass as ibo hater? Hateful replies yes, hater NO!

Go to celebrity section and check most of my comments toward ibo stars and other brilliant artist.

Finally, I care less about what your opinion about me may look like, since you are entitle to them. You can as well ignore my comments or post, as I mostly do myself. thanks

I am interested in d 30 igbo ladies thing. Are you confirming the truth that your ladies are very dirty and disgusting to be with.
I like d fact dat u av decided to make progress in life and align with our clean people.
Sure u av not dated as many as 5 yoruba women in ur life. Now we know ur thing!!! Clean correct guy.
But hw old are you? Why u dey lie!!!
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
[size=15pt]Topic : Ex governors and Obi fight over Anambra Oil . My question is this : WHY THE HELL ARE ALL THESE Yoruba COCKROACHES ALL OVER THIS THREAD?[/size]
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by tuasefemi(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2012
Basil-J:
are you really this daft?

Let me send 4 ur match(dog),my little pet......no wonder!!!
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Dainfamous: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Very soon Lagos will what? what a gaot! can't wait when you crminal backstabbing parasites move out. Lagos was peaceful and well established before the first ibo bed bug arrives and so shall it be long after the last leech is chased out. Lagos is more than Ghana and many other African countries only a dimwits like you thinks some dirty spare parts dealers are capable of making any difference. check out Lagos of last 200 years, way before any parasitic south eastern clown arrives and compare it what we have today. nonsense!

my friend who is parasite in Nigeria? Lagos is being develop with oil money,PLUS, IGBO,HAUSA,N.DELTA.ALL INCLUDED. and Lagos is not an oil producing state so who is parasite?better go and find a rope and hang yourself,if not, heart attack will set in...
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Dainfamous: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
[quote author=jimmyboy1010]
Congrats to Anambra ppl for claiming the glory dat belongs to other land...kogi state should be given d credit d most, N'digbo and their greedy way of life![/quote northerners should mind their own backyard pls....abi they wan steal am?
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by OneNaira6: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
What a misreading title. Where in the article are the governors fighting over Anambra oil? SMH. Nigerian journalist, SMH

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Dainfamous: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
mai gaskiya: u can say dat agan u can say dat agan all u yorubas am nt suprisd at ur dirty behaviours.cos hypocricy nd jelousy is in ur dna.d so kald rhino dat cliam he hs ibo frnds.do u knw dat afta d fg nd d state gov d 3rd larget developer of eko is ibos.do u knw hw many areas dat ibos developd single handedly nd ure here tokng rubish.hw ws lagos 80ys ago nt to tok of 200ys ago.d whole of iddo nd oyingbo ws ownd by an ibo man ojukwus fadar.d former talest buldng in nija ws nnewi budng at wharf ownd by ojukwus dad.okota ajegunle ajao badagri ajangadi satelite palmgrove apapa ojo alaba coker orile isi ile eko mkt nd many more developd by d ibos.u yorubas re just parasites jumpng lyk grashopers agberos cliamg odas achevements.go 2 kano u wil se d industruesnes of an ibo man hw many areas hav ur hoples nd parasitic tribe contributd in nija.u stay in ur states lyk a totoise in its shell moping lyk a slowpoke.
cooland this man is not an igbo man thank GOD is only one group is known for their mischievousness and hating progress from igboman, others can see it now...
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by nduchucks: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
conyema12:

I love objective discussions without insults... If you are ready for that , now tell me how the state is not a major stakeholder if it is to benefit from the tax employments, royalties, social responsibilities, possibly direct foreigh investment and others too numerous to mention. Must every indigene of Anambra be paid dividends every yr for you to knw they are not stakeholder...

Most times common sense is not common my Brother..You should join the leagues of ppl congratulating the state cos they are major STAKEHOLDER.

Let me quote one of the claims by the governors:

Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju, told the gathering that he set up the committee that established Orient Petroleum, appointed its first board and secured a licence for it to exploit oil in 2002.

Here is a former governor admitting to you people that he used his position as a governor to establish a public corporation and appoint its first board - this is a corporation where the state does not own a single share. I am not going to say more, but if you don't see anything wrong with the Governor's admission, you don't deserve my attention.

These governors had no choice but to do their ordinary duties of providing roads and other incentives to Orient Petroleum. This is the normal duty of governors, what the hell are they taking credit for, as if they did something monumental?

The credit belongs to Chief Anyaoku, Ekwueme, and other officers of orient Petroleum Resources, the owners of the refinery. This company has been working on bringing this refinery online since 2002!

Obi claimed to have spent N4billion on the project, you people should be asking Obi what he spent N4billion on!
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Dainfamous: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
samkoro:

What skillfullness.Is Yoruba ,Yoruba skillfullness in you-robber land.You remind me of your brother that packed out from a friends house.My friend had to treat the walls of the rooms with primers and several coatings before painting,all in a bid to shut off strange odour oozing out from the walls.This was caused by toilets being left for days before flushing due to some not so frequent breakdown of boreholes.

Do not provoke people like me.
grin swine ezi bida..
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Niseamaka(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
Da infamous: I am proud of NdiIgbos am proud of Anambra. This has marked a new era in Nigeria. I bet you, this Orient refinery will be completed in record time and will be the only functioning refinery in Nigeria with 80% of the technology being Igbo’s. The inauguration of Onitsha port is another land mark. Igbos were denied this for about 30years since Shagari started it in 1983. Now no one can hold the hand of God. I’m sure very soon Lagos will be the ghost of its own as it will witness mass exodus from it to our blessed/promised land. Congrats the JEWS of Africa....

Is Onitsha port operational now?. Can international cargo vessels berth in the port?.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ozonna:

This post is not necessary. Biko let's stop this E-tribal war.

It's necessary to the ibos because it was launched at the yorubas but when the yorubas attack them,they will start bitching about tribalism.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
mai gaskiya: Rhino stop lieng 2ur fada.d only oil firms ownd by u parasites re oando,conoil,yenon.d rest shel chevron na white get dm o.thiefs.becos u hoples yaraba goats re at d top level of mgt dont mean u own it.if yoruba handle company una go liquidate am tak money do owambe.u yarbas re bunch of opurtunist we nija deltans made a mistake in trustng u 2 face double crosng demons dan d ibos nd dats y u parasites re dia.if nt 4d civil war who be yoruba man.even d bigest yoruba thef awolowo used ibos money he stole frm d banks to educate ur amala eatng fadas nd yet u hav d guts 2 insult an ibo man.i knw blame u i blame d ibo boys wey no se wetn to tel u demons.bt be asurd rhino una cup go ful
You ds guy I suspect u to be an insider of NNPC oo, no wonder there are major moves in some oil coys to reduce d numbers of yorubas in their boards, starting with Mobil and Chevron. No mind Shell, dem sabi fear, but Allison go soon treat their Bleep-up.
@Comments, the tribal-cyber war is so unnecessary oo, (u know urselves)
@OP, what a misleading title, com'on, u can do a better job than this TRIBAL bash

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Dainfamous: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2012
Niseamaka:

Is Onitsha port operational now?. Can international cargo vessels berth in the port?.

yes seaport was just commissioned by GEJ just in finishing touches stage...
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Niseamaka(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
Da infamous: yes seaport was just commissioned by GEJ just in finishing touches stage...

Thanks. Very good news. Soon we will be able to clear our goods in Onitsha instead of Lagos.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Policewoman(f): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
As expected the demented hybrid goats are here spewing hogwash and balderdash. lemme deflate your tiny ego here. the oil and gas industry is owned by south west and there is nothing anyhody can do about it. for every five major players in oil and gas industry three must be from south west. Goto .Shell, Chevron, Total and Exxon Mobil and cross check the data base of both direct employees and contractors , we don't need to make loud empty noise like you fools.

On Lagos, Ojukwu was not able to do anything about it 40 years and so shall it be. Until your parasitic kinsmen stop transporting the carcass of ibos to south east, then we shall ask question .You cowards can't even open your shops and remained indoors during occupy Nigeria and you are here spweing nonsense. All we need to do is to close down Alaba international, Ladipo, Mile 12, Idumota. We all know why an average iboman hates Tinubu because he once closed down Ladipo and Ojukwu had to come down and begged. The funny thing is, there are more than a thousand awo and tinubus watching the limits of you squirrels while egocentric toads like you wallow in both arrogance and ignorance via the cyber world or do you think its all about writing nonsense on nairaland? fool.

secondly, just last year some ibo noise makers boosted about how they constitute more than 40% of kano population and how heavily armed and well prepared they are to defend their investment in sabon gari, but today we know better!. We saw in a sinlge swoop how 42 ibos were blown to dust on Christmas day without a single reprisals, we read how 10 ibo traders were reduced to sleeping carpet without any single revenge and the endless news of ibos replacing goat meat as chioce in making SUYA . Yet, dehydrated goats like you write nonsense. The funny thing is, you parasitic scums keep movng to violent prone core norhern states in droves to search for food, disregarding the threats while halfwits like you make retarrded comments. What ever makes you sleep well at night dim'!

I think this dude is suffering from ofenmanu-induced RABIES. Someone should please knock his unconscious head to wake up to reality. Igbos have come to stay in Lagos and there is nothing you COWARD BETRAYERS can do about it. Duh!!!!
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Policewoman(f): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
berem: @rhinoooooo! Am SMH seriously! I never knew you hate igbos like this until I started reading your anti igbo comments lately.haba why nau? Take it easy abeg o!
He's an Eediot, that's why cool
berem: @rhinoooooo! Am SMH seriously! I never knew you hate igbos like this until I started reading your anti igbo comments lately.haba why nau? Take it easy abeg o!
He's an Eediot, that's why
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Policewoman(f): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Hate ibos? You must be a joke!. I co-owned a company with an ibo dude, which I presently spend more than 10 hrs with on daily basis whenever am in naija, our percentage is 50:50, infact he manages the whole comapny with more 34 employees. I have several ibo friends out there. But, for the records, nairaland data base is going to outlive all of us and somebody gatta to do the dirty job.

In my life I have dated more than 30 ibo girls(i mean this) and still prefer them for some unknown reasons. so how can I pass as ibo hater? Hateful replies yes, hater NO!

Go to celebrity section and check most of my comments toward ibo stars and other brilliant artist.

Finally, I care less about what your opinion about me may look like, since you are entitle to them. You can as well ignore my comments or post, as I mostly do myself. thanks

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth...... (complete that Mr Rhino the Igbo hater)
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by obalolaunited(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
Chanchit: Wtf is going on here, i was the first person to comment on this news, and my comment has been hidden... I think
this Igbo guys r getting into Seuns head with their ranting, i've been seeing " ofenmanu, ofenmanu" up and down, they are feeling happy, if i talk my own, they will start callin
Seun Seun, i dunno y u guys can't tolerate anything...

Chei naija I hail thee coffee wey I dey drink wan comot for my nose

#shun tribal intolerance#
#let there be freedom of speech#
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by obalolaunited(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
Chei naija I hail thee coffee wey I dey drink wan comot for my nose
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Dainfamous: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
THE WISE MEN OF NIGERIA

while former CBN governor(soludo) and former anambra state governor(chris ngige) chatting behind the WISE MEN OF NIGERIA!
I wonder what they are chatting about
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Dainfamous: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
more commissioning.. (soap), Orange Drugs Limited said “the saponification process plant comprises of the tank farm (with tanks to store over 20,000 metric tonnes of PKO/CPO/Tallow); the bleaching plant; the boiler (steam generation); water treatment plant; caustic dissolving unit; the saponification crusher (two units of 25 tonnes each); the spray dryer; and two storage silos.”

The company has a vibrant workforce with technical knowhow that are constantly evolving new products to meet the demands for our teaming consumers locally and internationally. The factory has a proposed workforce of 1,200 persons, thereby creating job opportunities as well as establishing Orange Group as a major contributor to the creation of jobs in Nigeria.”

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by ikeyman00(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

In my life I have dated more than 30 ibo girls(i mean this) and still prefer them for some [size=28]unknown reasons[/size]. so how can I pass as ibo hater? Hateful replies yes, hater NO!

UNKNOWN reason indeed

now listen corrosive soup drinker like u;

put ur hands up;

put dem up;

u can accept the truth we already know before u leave,

f1-ileke hater hope u dont go sommersault ooo cheesy
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Abagworo: Rochas na correct guyman.

U get am boy. The guy sabi pass the other men there.

What an intimidating charisma !!!
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by 175(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
how does this affect the price of oil in the market?
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by buchai: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
The journey of a thousand miles begin with a step. Whether one start through the back door provided u started well and set ur eyes to the things that will benefit all and sundry i welcome you as a great man. The "Lagos shall be clean" did not start from Gov. Fashola it started from former Gov. Ashiwaju Amendi Tinubu and it shal not end in Fashola. We have great men and women who are going to deliver anyday anytime the journey for a greatness is bulk and it dose not lies only in the hand of a present man rather it will be transfered from generation to generation. The day is short but the work is long. I really thank God for His Blessings and i said it shal not be a curse for us all IJN. Amen!
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by inufele22: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
What is the problem with you kobo kobo people? Dem find oyel at Anambra yet you keep abusing the Yorubas, can't you guys say or do anything without mentioning Yorubas? Abi na Yoruba man swear for una?
If you can't sleep na Yoruba, if you're hungry na Yoruba even if you eat too much and your belle dey rumble you Yoruba! Wetin now?
Abegi if you no want problem and una just want celebrate your new oyel (curse) jejely, make una no mention Yoruba for this thread.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by inufele22: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
Austine.E:

Dude,Yoruba(Yoruba)press has killed journalism in Nigeria with there 'school boy press',very lazy and slippery people who wld rather sit in an owambe (party) and insinuate news filld with hate,just to spite on others!ThankGod time is now catching up on them and there criminal gangs!...btw,they are they only people that take pills for other peoples illness!while there communities are ravaged by influenza!thankGod we know them in and out,and always ready for any of there misguided utterances!same reason while the North is harnessing Kogi,Kwara and some part of Ibadan,while the Ijaws are lording over the minority ishekiris and are tending closer,making Osun endangered,while the igbos have there eyes on occupying Lagos and its environs and keeping it as there own!and they choose to stay online and claim cyber warriors.

You're suffering from early stage of dementia useless ajekuta mo mumi.
Why must you drink Panadol for Yoruba people's headache? Abi dem use puni water swear for una.
Eranko lasan lasan omo ajekuta mo mumi
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Dainfamous: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
inufele22: What is the problem with you kobo kobo people? Dem find oyel at Anambra yet you keep abusing the Yorubas, can't you guys say or do anything without mentioning Yorubas? Abi na Yoruba man swear for una?
If you can't sleep na Yoruba, if you're hungry na Yoruba even if you eat too much and your belle dey rumble you Yoruba! Wetin now?
Abegi if you no want problem and una just want celebrate your new oyel (curse) jejely, make una no mention Yoruba for this thread.
does not matter because yoruba will eat from the oyel naah!abi no be so?dont lie...
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
Policewoman: I think this dude is suffering from ofenmanu-induced RABIES. Someone should please knock his unconscious head to wake up to reality. Igbos have come to stay in Lagos and there is nothing you COWARD BETRAYERS can do about it. Duh!!!!

WTF is happening in Lagos To make money doesnt mean I must reside in Lagos.

Let me see what Onitsha throws up with a sea port.

''These people do not know that development does not come from highrise buildings but from the will of the people to execute industry''.

Nnewi in anambra state today boasts of the first town manufacturing cars from scratch to finish in Nigeria. The IVM hummer buses we see today that compare with Toyota Shell spec hummer buses were not built in Lagos. All major transporters use them for their durability and realtive cheaper costs compared with its Toyota variant. You guys should stop myopia bcz it isnt a way to life.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by inufele22: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
Da infamous: does not matter because yoruba will eat from the oyel naah!abi no be so?dont lie...
How? To start a biz for iboland na problem because they'll frustrate you once they know you're not ibo. Abi I lie? But ibo people like to troop out of their land to other places to do biz without any problem. That is what is called tribalism.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Goddess12: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
ibos, you still don't have oil, stop fighting over what belongs to kogi and igala part of anambra state, you ibos are just trying to play fast one but its not going to work
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
Goddess12: ibos, you still don't have oil, stop fighting over what belongs to kogi and igala part of anambra state, you ibos are just trying to play fast one but its not going to work
wake up!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / CAC Prophet Predicts Saraki, Gbajabiamila Will Emerge NASS Leaders / Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.