Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil (19931 Views)

Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH / Anambra 2013: Say No To Handing Over Anambra State To Fidelity Bank / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by bigmaut: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
I see another rise of N'digbo militancy & bitter struggle btw anambra oil militants & other ibo militants who are not real anambra indigene cry i hear d distance sounds of life-taking machine guns & AK-47s.my pple are fighting over d blood(oil) of mother-earth!God let this curse pass over us! cry cry cry cry
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by demmie1: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Austine.E:

Dude,Yoruba(Yoruba)press has killed journalism in Nigeria with there 'school boy press',very lazy and slippery people who wld rather sit in an owambe (party) and insinuate news filld with hate,just to spite on others!ThankGod time is now catching up on them and there criminal gangs!...btw,they are they only people that take pills for other peoples illness!while there communities are ravaged by influenza!thankGod we know them in and out,and always ready for any of there misguided utterances!same reason while the North is harnessing Kogi,Kwara and some part of Ibadan,while the Ijaws are lording over the minority ishekiris and are tending closer,making Osun endangered,while the igbos have there eyes on occupying Lagos and its environs and keeping it as there own!and they choose to stay online and claim cyber warriors.
animal. how will ibos claim lagos? sit back and think about what you juse wrote...of course you can't think, you don't have any head.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Rhino5dm: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
Its obvious some ediots are now looking for cheap popularity and they think the only way of attaining stardom on nairaland is by quoting rhino.5dm all over the place.

Now smiling aloud that whenever these fools want to throw a chaep jab, they will surely have a rethink.

Mu che che che. I'm loving this place the more cool
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by demmie1: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
[quote author=Da infamous][/quote]
it shows you could not comprehend a simple write up or you did'nt go to school. Lagos had been developed for 200yrs enough for colonialists to find it comfortable to live in byepassing calabar as the capital. why else do you think other thribes would come if yorubas have not done good job on it.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Dainfamous: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
inufele22:
How? To start a biz for iboland na problem because they'll frustrate you once they know you're not ibo. Abi I lie? But ibo people like to troop out of their land to other places to do biz without any problem. That is what is called tribalism.
don't lie,i know yorubas that have business in onitsha and they are wealthy building mansions in their villages and cities in yorubaland, flying to japan and china, Singapore like every 3 months just like young igbo entrepreneurs living in onicha.In onicha igbos and other tribes let their wealth's speak for itself... don't get it twisted...This is best kept secret....
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by cantell(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Hate ibos? You must be a joke!. I co-owned a company with an ibo dude, which I presently spend more than 10 hrs with on daily basis whenever am in naija, our percentage is 50:50, infact he manages the whole comapny with more 34 employees. I have several ibo friends out there. But, for the records, nairaland data base is going to outlive all of us and somebody gatta to do the dirty job.

In my life I have dated more than 30 ibo girls(i mean this) and still prefer them for some unknown reasons. so how can I pass as ibo hater? Hateful replies yes, hater NO!

Go to celebrity section and check most of my comments toward ibo stars and other brilliant artist.

Finally, I care less about what your opinion about me may look like, since you are entitle to them. You can as well ignore my comments or post, as I mostly do myself. thanks

You've dated more than 30 Igbo girls? Clap for yourself! The level of your stupidity is quite boring.
Do you think we care if one foolish Igbo girl was silly enough to spread her legs for you?
Let me make one thing clear, if you truly have an Igbo friend like you claim to, you'll never say anything bad about Igbos, online or anywhere.
Friends do not talk about their friends behind their backs.
Btw, if you've actually dated about 30 Igbo women(slept with, is the right word) it simply means you're reaching out either because you admire them(Igbos) or you hate them so much and the only way you think you can get back at them is by sleeping around with their women.
Pathetic and unsound way of dealing with pain/hate.
Also, judging from the way you sound in your posts, it's quite obvious you're still a kid, cos any guy who goes around talking about the women he slept with, is nothing but a kid.
if you're a day older than 30, then i must sadly say that all hope is lost.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by samkoro: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
inufele22:
How? To start a biz for iboland na problem because they'll frustrate you once they know you're not ibo. Abi I lie? But ibo people like to troop out of their land to other places to do biz without any problem. That is what is called tribalism.

Pure falacy ! Absolute falacy ! Cos it is a known fact we are generaly less ethnocentric.Then in business do not even remember ethnicity .What we remember in business is only money;quality and price.That's all.Your statement is born out of personal fear,guilt of the past,comfort zone assumption rather than reality.

Guilt of the past in the sense that those who were part of the sabourtage against Igbos in civil war are afraid or guilty of doing business in the east,even when such business are less competitive and the chances of success is good.You see? That is why reconciliation foundation is important for national healing.It eases inter ethnic relationship.Do you think the Germans were crazy or stupid for setting up a holocaust foundation for the jews after world war two .Do you think without that foundation,they would have been were they are today?Do you know what it means to lose about 3million civilians in a war,while yoruba media tries to sweep that genocide perpetrated by Awolowo and Adekunle under the carpet?Do u know that it is killing the nation till this very hour?

ha ! Ha! Nigeria is just a joke and it will remain so until there is truth and reconciliation foundation.all this clamour for sovereign national conference is like treating the symptoms of malaria by taking paracetamol rather than chloroquine or artesunate that will kill the plasmodium falciparium which causes malaria.

For national conference to work,the atmosphere has to be created via consultations and reconciliations

Arrogance and pride will not move Nigeria forward.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by demmie1: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
Da infamous: yes seaport was just commissioned by GEJ just in finishing touches stage...
why do you like fooling yourself by telling yourself obvious lies. where is anambra located near any sea for you to call a riverport a seaport. if you have not seen a map before, have you never seen a newspaper?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Dainfamous: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
samkoro:

Pure falacy ! Absolute falacy ! Cos it is a known fact we are generaly less ethnocentric.Then in business do not even remember ethnicity .What we remember in business is only money;quality and price.That's all.Your statement is born out of personal fear,guilt of the past,comfort zone assumption rather than reality.

[b]Guilt of the past [/b]in the sense that those who were part of the sabourtage against Igbos in civil war are afraid or guilty of doing business in the east,even when such business are less competitive and the chances of success is good.You see? That is why reconciliation foundation is important for national healing.It eases inter ethnic relationship.Do you think the Germans were crazy or stupid for setting up a holocaust foundation for the jews after world war two .Do you think without that foundation,they would have been were they are today?Do you know what it means to lose about 3million civilians in a war,while yoruba media tries to sweep that genocide perpetrated by Awolowo and Adekunle under the carpet?Do u know that it is killing the nation till this very hour?

ha ! Ha! Nigeria is just a joke and it will remain so until there is truth and reconciliation foundation.all this clamour for sovereign national conference is like treating the symptoms of malaria by taking paracetamol rather than chloroquine or artesunate that will kill the plasmodium falciparium which causes malaria.

For national conference to work,the atmosphere has to be created via consultations and reconciliations

Thank you the bolded is whole reason i feel sorry for them, because they don't know that the smart yorubas have enter onicha and ABA business and they are making some serious cash on a daily basis..i think they don't want their brothers in the west to know this secret i believe so...
Nigeria need total reconciliation for the country peace and stability,they cant hide the truth forever, arrogance and pride is killing that country they should actually sit back and think carefully and ask themselves a good question..why till date the country is in shamble and if they say they are not embarrassed about the situation Nigeria find herself; that means they don't have shame....oyibo will be-looking down on them always till most Nigerians that have american or British passport denounced their Nigerian citizenship cuz of shame the country carry along...
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Dainfamous: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
back to topic

My cousin told me that even their are some areas in anambra orient just mark out to explore oil and they are excluded from the current ones they are-presently drilling, places like knwere,ogbaru umu nze, and other towns along river Niger area is full of oil and gas, Anambra people have hit a big jack pot,
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by samkoro: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
okpara ugo:

WTF is happening in Lagos To make money doesnt mean I must reside in Lagos.

Let me see what Onitsha throws up with a sea port.

''These people do not know that development does not come from highrise buildings but from the will of the people to execute industry''.

Nnewi in anambra state today boasts of the first town manufacturing cars from scratch to finish in Nigeria. The IVM hummer buses we see today that compare with Toyota Shell spec hummer buses were not built in Lagos. All major transporters use them for their durability and realtive cheaper costs compared with its Toyota variant. You guys should stop myopia bcz it isnt a way to life.

Developement is not about high rise buildings.You have said it all.

One Rhino goat in nairaland said some thing about closing down Ladipo etc
Let me tell you something.I do not believe in petting kids because it spoils them a lot.We Igbos have learnt the hard ways.If you want ,close the whole shops and residential houses of Igbos living in lagos,better opportunities will come. Or at worst ,it will be a good lesson for the future.I like though challenges,please do not pet or spoonfeed me.

You-robbers do not know understand the Igbos cos you don't travel much.If you want to understand an Igbo man,just go to the east and observe him.The best time for this observation would have been in the. Post Biafran War era of the 70s and early 80s.

Do you know that the popular chickens; broilers,layers and some other hybrids of chicken you rare today was derived by the Igbos to combat the scarcity of proteineous foods after the civil war.The Federal government banned the importation of stock fish cos it was a very accessible and resilient source of protein after the war.It could last for long.Even the swedish and Norweygians never knew the full value until Igbos did.

To understand why an Igbo village boy that managed to acquire an education not far from his village,succeeds in remoute, core white racist Moscow Russia-real white bodied people almost as snow except for the slight pink,you need to think twice.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by EkoIle1: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
demmie1:
why do you like fooling yourself by telling yourself obvious lies. where is anambra located near any sea for you to call a riverport a seaport. if you have not seen a map before, have you never seen a newspaper?

I call the illiterates for a reason...
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Dainfamous: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
Eko Ile:

I call the illiterates for a reason...
i think you better stick your face in tinumbu ASS,this is big boys talk, local champion..

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by warrior01: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
cantell:
You've dated more than 30 Igbo girls? Clap for yourself! The level of your stupidity is quite boring.
Do you think we care if one foolish Igbo girl was silly enough to spread her legs for you?
Let me make one thing clear, if you truly have an Igbo friend like you claim to, you'll never say anything bad about Igbos, online or anywhere.
Friends do not talk about their friends behind their backs.
Btw, if you've actually dated about 30 Igbo women(slept with, is the right word) it simply means you're reaching out either because you admire them(Igbos) or you hate them so much and the only way you think you can get back at them is by sleeping around with their women.
Pathetic and unsound way of dealing with pain/hate.
Also, judging from the way you sound in your posts, it's quite obvious you're still a kid, cos any guy who goes around talking about the women he slept with, is nothing but a kid.
if you're a day older than 30, then i must sadly say that all hope is lost.
Abeg, make una forgive that small boy; omode lo nse e.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
how can you be fighting on top wetin no belong to you chai...bunch of greedy fo.ols, it's in the blood. this ting belong to us KOGITES!
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mzsolex: how can you be fighting on top wetin no belong to you chai...bunch of greedy fo.ols, it's in the blood. this ting belong to us KOGITES!
dude,go shower...ur probably drowsy!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by warrior01: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mzsolex: how can you be fighting on top wetin no belong to you chai...bunch of greedy fo.ols, it's in the blood. this ting belong to us KOGITES!
hope you've taken your medication this afternoon
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Ejine(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
Faraidi: how did this affect the price of garri in the market

Seun, please ban this guy.
Thanks.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
centje: dude,go shower...ur probably drowsy!
lol you're nut, drowsy and yet still able to spot a thread about the greedynz and stupidity of igbos
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
warrior01:
hope you've taken your medication this afternoon
can I make a teensy suggestion?
you need lay off the power drinks for a while...it's really getting in your way of thinking. thanks #ciao.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by extension: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
True Ngige regime was illegal one @scream,but far better than legal ones of mbadunuju and Obi.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by jason123: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
Smh....same old....
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Tinyemeka(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
akpu nku: sorry how does that affect the price of a barrel of oil in the market?

Oga Seun i no talk garri oo,

cheesy Badt guy.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by inufele22: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
samkoro:

Guilt of the past in the sense that those who were part of the sabourtage against Igbos in civil war are afraid or guilty of doing business in the east,even when such business are less competitive and the chances of success is good.You see? That is why reconciliation foundation is important for national healing.It eases inter ethnic relationship.Do you think the Germans were crazy or stupid for setting up a holocaust foundation for the jews after world war two .Do you think without that foundation,they would have been were they are today?Do you know what it means to lose about 3million civilians in a war,while yoruba media tries to sweep that genocide perpetrated by Awolowo and Adekunle under the carpet?Do u know that it is killing the nation till this very hour?

Abegii stop whinging! Which guilty of the past dey worry you? Just don't go there and lets not start to open the same can of worms over and over again.
Ibos are very tribalistic especially in their domain, there is no way you can explain away the fact that only few people from other tribes do biz and thrives in iboland.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by emmatok(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
jimmyboy1010:
How I wish someone can make findings well! Oil has been found in "South-West" far back Awolowo time.
We av Oil in virtually all yoruba speaking statee;(1)Large deposit of Oil in "Tungeji Island", "J4" in Ogun water-side in Ogun State. (2)Bitumen in "Gbeleju Loda" after "Ore" dats d second largest of bitumen deposit in d world, Oil deposit in Ese odo all in Ondo state.(3)"Eyin-Igbeti" after Ajah in Lagos-State. Dyu know wat we appreciated most here..."Wisdonm" "Omo Ooduaa Ogbon mbe Eeyan waaa"

My friend just leave this Igbos alone,
Everyone knows that the SW had aboundant Oil, but nobody has the gut to go near cos the we Yorubas are too smart for that.
A juwanlo ti tenu ko.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mzsolex: lol you're nut, drowsy and yet still able to spot a thread about the greedynz and stupidity of igbos
i still insist your drowsy...coz last time i checked igbos rnt stu.pid. Maybe your not drowsy...lets say your high on somefin...like crack or alcoh.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by emmatok(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
Niseamaka:

Thanks. Very good news. Soon we will be able to clear our goods in Onitsha instead of Lagos.

Its a river-port, go read the news .
Who dash una sea.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by Niseamaka(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
emmatok:

Who dash una sea.

Attention seeker.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by conyema12(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Let me quote one of the claims by the governors:

Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju, told the gathering that he set up the committee that established Orient Petroleum, appointed its first board and secured a licence for it to exploit oil in 2002.

Here is a former governor admitting to you people that he used his position as a governor to establish a public corporation and appoint its first board - this is a corporation where the state does not own a single share. I am not going to say more, but if you don't see anything wrong with the Governor's admission, you don't deserve my attention.

These governors had no choice but to do their ordinary duties of providing roads and other incentives to Orient Petroleum. This is the normal duty of governors, what the hell are they taking credit for, as if they did something monumental?

The credit belongs to Chief Anyaoku, Ekwueme, and other officers of orient Petroleum Resources, the owners of the refinery. This company has been working on bringing this refinery online since 2002!

Obi claimed to have spent N4billion on the project, you people should be asking Obi what he spent N4billion on!

Thank you for objective reasoning... Those ex-govs including Obi are all seeking recognition. Imagine Mbadinuju that could pay 6months salary to teachers. We knw who our heroes are, as well as the vallians.. Am only concerned with what the state stands to gain from the industry..chikena

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by emmatok(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
Niseamaka:

Attention seeker.

Is that a fact or not.
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by cdamsel(f): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
Da infamous: Here is GEJ in SABMiller opens new $100m brewery in onitsha

if oyibo neva dey d pix e neva complete,wld probably make d project look "local".wen ll we learn?arghhhhh
Re: Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil by cdamsel(f): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
emmatok:

Who dash una sea.
port na port,whether na river or sea,lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News!! FG Bans Tax Collection By LG Thugs On High Ways / #UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.