Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Celtel Or Alder Consulting? Please Advise! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Or Alder Consulting? Please Advise! (1284 Views)

#60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Finally Alder Consulting Calling / When Alder Consulting Broke My Heart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Or Alder Consulting? Please Advise! by gbenga79(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2008
Hi Folks, I'm stuck betweet these two.  I see prospects of admittance in bothh and'll wan2 do my home work properly. I'm looking @ long-term conditions with regards to job-insurance, Renumeration on entry level (of Course  grin), flexibility and career progression.

Alder's been my dream as I'm Dynamic and media/Creative oriented. Also, I've met a few of thier staff and WOW! Lifesyles and Chracter, out of this World. On the other hand, I see an Upheaval in the ever rising telecomms Industry & being a long-time fan of Celtel, I wldnt miss it for all the Ice on Young Buck!

Please Respond, Gbenga/ 0802-311-9441/gbenga79@yahoo.com
Re: Celtel Or Alder Consulting? Please Advise! by Labelle(f): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2008
Are you actually considering this? Like seriously? Alder is an exceptional company where you can earn invaluable experience. Celtel is a complete bore in terms of creativity and brand strategy. Dude, there's one thing getting the job and another keeping. With Alder they work with visible results, it aint just about idea brewing and astute mumblings but practicality and workability of suggested strategies.
Re: Celtel Or Alder Consulting? Please Advise! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2008
Sorry 2 interrupt ur dilema but how did u get either? u wrote the ideas rule d world essay and passed d interview or for d celtel how did u get it? i`m just curious did u finish wit a first class cuz d interview i went 4 at alder only saw a first class guy being given d oppourtunity? no biff just curious or shey na connection make u help us ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Celtel Or Alder Consulting? Please Advise! by awa(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2008
Alder's been my dream as I'm Dynamic and media/Creative oriented. Also, I've met a few of their staff and WOW! Lifesyles and Chracter, out of this World. On the other hand, I see an Upheaval in the ever rising telecomms Industry & being a long-time fan of Celtel, I wldnt miss it for all the Ice on Young Buck!

Dear,

With these few words of yours, I guess, there is little or nothing more convincing than following your dream provided the said dream is not associated with Malaria. Though, often times dreams like that of Biblical Joseph are delayed but at the end of the day dreams achieved remain joyful to the heart.

I will suggest you follow your dream and that is all my submission for now. I love CELTEL and believe in MAKING LIFE BETTER

(1) (Reply)

Help / Hope For 3rd Class Degree Holders. Urgent Job Offers. / Sims Nig Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.