Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship (6350 Views)

Poll: WHO WON THIS BATTLE?

SHARN06: 100% (5 votes)
AFROCYNIC: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) / Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open / Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2008
@AFROCYNIC
I AM EASY GURL.
I PREVIOUSLY THOT You WERE THE SCARED ONE . NOW I KNOW BETTER. SHARN HAS FLED LIKE A DISEASED CHURCH RAT.
CHIOGO TOO IS ALSO SCARED TO FACE YOU. You CAN NOW POST THEIR FUNERAL FREESTYLE TO SEND BOTH OF THEM PACKING
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Sharn06: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2008
@ afrobaok, Bleep the Bleep off. You want to battle me, open a thread 4 that, not on your fellow psycho's one. @bolajibroke, i got only one word 2 ya, ignore!
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by AfroCynic: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2008
Sharn, you're not on my level yet I can tell, That's why you resort to name calling as opposed to rapping. That's cool, many chicks have tried and none have come close!
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2008
@SHARN/CHIOGO
IF I WAS ASKED TO BET A MILLION DOLLS I WOULD HAVE . U JUST CONFIRMED YOU IS A BITCH WHO COULDNT FACE AFROCYNIC.

AFROCYNIC
SHE ADMITTED OPENLY TO BE SCARED OF YOU. LIKE A WET CHICKEN
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Sharn06: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2008
bolajibaok:

@SHARN/CHIOGO
IF I WAS ASKED TO BET A MILLION DOLLS I WOULD HAVE . You JUST CONFIRMED YOU IS A BITCH WHO COULDNT FACE AFROCYNIC.

AFROCYNIC
SHE ADMITTED OPENLY TO BE SCARED OF YOU. LIKE A WET CHICKEN

ignore!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2008
@SHARN
YOU IS A BITCH COPYING MY STYLE. THAT IGNORE THINGY IS MY STYLE.

@AFROCYNIC
STINKIN PUSSI SHARN WANTS TO DIVERT HER ATTENTION TO ME,, BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HER 4 ME.LOL
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Sharn06: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2008
bolajibaok:

@SHARN
YOU IS A BITCH COPYING MY STYLE. THAT IGNORE THINGY IS MY STYLE.

@AFROCYNIC
STINKIN PUSSI SHARN WANTS TO DIVERT HER ATTENTION TO ME,, BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HER 4 ME.LOL

Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by edosioo(f): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2008
who is this bitch called sharn?
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Sharn06: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2008
edosioo:

who is this bitch called sharn?

i'D ALWAYZ KNOWN You WAS bjbroke. u WAS IN 2007 WORLD CUP W A SIMILAR ID PLAYIN THE JUDGE. ANY1 RMBR?
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by edosioo(f): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2008
@sharn
you bet you dont want none of me .
i may be a judge but i can smack the hell out of you and your momma
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Sharn06: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2008
BEANS! It's obviously grown on your head
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2008
thank goodness. somebody is up against sharon and the entire sharn family. keep it coming

@edo
welcome back . your royal highness
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Sharn06: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2008
bolajibaok:

thank goodness. somebody is up against sharon and the entire sharn family. keep it coming

@edo
welcome back . your royal highness
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Sharn06: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2008
Wordsmith:

Lol. . .maybe i should make a few clarifications:

#1. Bolaji, you don't go about creating threads and pitting people to battle when the persons in question never said or agreed they'd battle each other. It is not done and it's totally unhiphop. As a matta fact, it makes you look immature and more or less a troll spamming threads. If spottie wanted to battle, he'd simply call me out, not you calling both of us out to battle.

#2. All this prancing around from one thread to the other makes u look like a nuisance and an irritant. You may think u are bringing fun into this, but you are not. Infact, u make errthing boring. Things were fine and dandy before u ever came on Nairaland, so wtf?

#3. Lest i forget, YOU WERE BANNED SO HONOR THAT BAN!

RETREAT BJBROKE BEGGAR OF A THING
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Sharn06: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2008
PLus if THEAFROWHATEVER was keen on battling me,
she could open a thread for that, c'mon it's free of charge!
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2008
is this thread still alive ?
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by Sharn06: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2008
Don't be silly, you just woke it up.
Re: Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship by bolajibaok(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2008
i just woke it up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rap Battle Reform / Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) / Another Modenine Diss. Ghetto P Big Baby (3rd Modezero Diss Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.