Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) (10340 Views)

***** Regular Battle : 007bruce Vs Ibime ***** / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ / Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by kr0ne(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2015
007Bruce Vs Darkrebel666

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- Strictly 12 bars

- Deadline is 6PM (Nigerian time) on Sunday, 31st May 2015.

- Voting is open to regular members only.
Rules

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments in the thread before or after battle

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defense of your verse please save
them for after voting is over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- LAST TO CHECK MUST BE FIRST TO DROP!!!

Best of luck!!!

6 Likes

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by 007Bruce: 1:57pm On May 30, 2015
no always ultra so I check embarassed
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 31, 2015
check.

007Bruce.
if your bars would be ready by 3pm, then let's post then.
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by 007Bruce: 12:22pm On May 31, 2015
Darkrebel666:
check.

007Bruce.
if your bars would be ready by 3pm, then let's post then.
alright let's post by then
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 31, 2015
007Bruce:
alright let's post by then
okay, no problem by 3pm or 3:30 latest we post.
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by 007Bruce: 4:17pm On May 31, 2015
•I'm only here to condemn the gay/ boy, put his head on plate/ cos I've long waited to end his fate/ even emaprince knows i'm only 'burying my chances', cos I already 'dug 6 foot at dawn' to send him to an 'early grave'/

•You're a fåg and a coward/ who brags on net and claims the 'oga' with the power/ but the truth is you wouldn't be 'at the top' if you stand on a tower/ and you could post your wack bars on 'time' and wouldn't be the man of the hour/

•Teddy whooped you twice, youre truly a fool/ max was all over you and now you screwing with Bruce?/ you lost woefully to krone, you're losing this too/ cos your duel with 'lime' was a failure, how could this be 'fruitful to you?/

•I ball with street thugs/ that love to beat dawgs/ we'd visit his crib if he takes the win here, to nail his mom and 'pin pop'/but the question is; can this' sore loser beat Bruce after all the 'sweet' talk/

•I've got the mark of leniency/ and take shïts cool even when I'm being trashed repeatedly/but he's rude bourish abusive and despice every man/ so how can he 'light up this match' / when he has not a 'spark' of decency?/

•y'all know darkrebel ain't a skillful vet/ reason his verses looks shitty and always filled with threat/ something like i'd press his head in a 5naira note til the bïtch is dead/ your bars are "long and boring" they should be called a dïck instead/

•Bruce is nice and cute/ thats a compliment from your wife and boo/I get affections from girls with small tïis and those with Giant boobs/but you're getting loved by no one even 'cyclops' won't have 'an eye for you'/

•You cant avoid it, the vet will die/ cos I won't stop bashing him even when the monkey begs and cries/ and if he tries to punch with the fist, my "blade go fall him hand" like he's getting disappointed by wesley snipe!!

•I'm fit ta whoop ya/ with skills that's colder/ we cant be compared reason the voters would put me above ya/ cos when looking at Bruce, they see a great man ... but they see nothing in the dark like peeps suffering from NYCTALOPIA!/

Demishasmith:
[ ummm I really love the way you rap and act. yeah, I've been a secret admirer. naijaboiy: please I want coogar instead. thanks

•i call his sister's a slüt and a cheap bae/ cos it wouldn't cost me much to fück her Vjay/ i mean I could 'do D sis with 5naira' without even going back and forth with Dj/

•he said I'm soft, my face don't scare him/ and he's tough his rage is deadly/ but when the cat SAW me in his block having a conversation with demi/ "the püssy started running from one place to another" like "tom chasing jerry"/

www.nairaland.com/2010732/nl-king-tournament-final-guykhena •With rage, I bruise and smash rivals/ who think they're good in rap battles/ and you'd be cooked alive, michael/ for squaring up to this man, cos you wouldn't beat this GUY if you were mikuz in that final

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 31, 2015
.. Kr0ne ..

Limerick, Giyazz and sosiq are debarred from voting..

this is Bruce's picture

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 31, 2015
Obliteration of Bruce the troglodytic oaf

• I'm Freddy Krueger in this donnybrook, more brutal than the 10th plague/ Bruce is a worthless can of puke, I should put a noose round his stabbed nape/
you'll see Bruce wane like Batman , when I hook him with backaches/ and how's this pikey scum venomous?..when he's just a shook gook and bland snake/ a screwed schnook in this rap game/
fu¢k an opener punch... I'd rather scratch my unwashed anus....then give Bruce a handshake! /

• Witness the spasms of pain, as I'm fluxing this crude coon/ leave him with a deformed foreskin, peeled gums and a removed tooth/ the Rebel is a mobile wikipedia...beat-boxing a gloom tune/ but Bruce is a simpleton.. a fluke,dunce and a spoof goon / so feel free to call him a 'smurf' …cos his brain emits intelligence...only once in a 'blue' moon! /

• DJ exposed your photo, the one similar to a ram's face/ and we all saw a light-skinned gremlin..with cheeks puffier than a damn cake/ your nostrils were two times Kompany's head...you looked dirtier than the thrash place/ and your thick lips were larger...than Ethiopia's landscape!/ Jesus!....they say beauty lies in the beholder's 'eye' ...but everybody's 'cornea' .... 'thinks you're uglier than Bance!' /

• I'll blast your rotator with a blunderbuss, dent your pelvis,thighs and shoulders/ debilitate your elbow extensor muscles,..with a fetish knife or boulder/ and that's because you're a nutcase,..a pettish dyke and toddler/ how did you escape the asylum?...you anguished sad imposter!/
to cut the long story short...Bruce is a mentally-ill north-pole bear ... .a certified bi-polar! /

• We've delved into your history... don't lie your mama wasn't rap£d/ or that you didn't ditch a 'lady'...to go 'gaga' with the gays/ you have the swag of a defaced Jabbawock....you can't hang here with the greats/ you need to embrace your monkey origin..before you'd be granted in my space/ cos you keep yelping that you're human...yet DNA tests have proved.... that you were fathered by an ape!/

•Your gorilla-looking parents..are barbaric to the sight/ a 2 year old sees them....and starts to panic and cry/ cos they are foul-smelling creatures...they should be banished for life/ and as a matter of fact, last time they strolled ....a passer-by screamed..- CHARLES DARWIN WAS RIGHT!!! /

•see as my bars connect?.. I'm a strong raged welder/ set to inflict you like FYH...with pox,AIDS, influenza/ see I've decided to plank you with 'cash' ...for being a sore lame beggar/ so its 'haymakers with the 'dollars' .. till you're bumped, maimed, dismembered/ translation?... Bruce is getting punched by the 'money' ..... I'm Floyd May Weather ! /

• I'll show up at your sister's wedding...to slit and strike her vein/ she's gon' be jabbering frantically...when i spill her idle brain/ I'm a very mean Mandrake, and after I kick and blight the dame/ I'll string Bruce to a railway ..then spit on the bridegroom's face/ and after the best man dies...I'll hastily crush Bruce to death...with the flipping 'bridal train'! /

• while you were sipping tea, this psycho drank grenades/ blabber or start tirades...and I'll fling a cyclone in your way/ I go scientific and you go artistic... but your Picasso raps are vague/
I'm charged up and high voltage ..but this macho is a lame/its glaring I'm hip-hop's live wire...and you're just a typo in the game/ so quit bragging you spewed electricity bars ... cos they are nowhere close to mine ...you're Michael FARAWAY! /

• Let's talk about your mother...how she's a b1tch that's truly h0rny/ I'll tell you how she gobbled my ¢ock..and how i screwed her loose punnani/ how she su¢ked my piccolo, and said my flute was yummy/ and how my sp£rms erupted... and I shot my fluid on her tummy/ that's right twit, your mum is a cougar..a snitching tool and dummy/ and on a certain Saturday night ..she got banged in a 'St.Louis packet' ....- that's how you treat a 'sugar' mummy!/

• My Penmanship is unparagoned...shawarma's known as major/ you boast of being the core..but none of them homies know ya/cos your skill is infinitesimal...plus you're known for phony bogus/
I'll Oando and Conoil you badly...till your ghost is disfigured/ and If you see Bruce stringed to a filling station .... I only did that to prove...that's he's such a Total failure!
/

• this is the end of a spastic flaccid flea...that's been rendered inefficient/ by my lyrical eloquence...and metaphorical sequence/
I've pissed, farted and shitted on Bruce..we shouldn't be mentioned in a sentence/
Ya'll think I'm a battler?...nah I'm a quizzer ..and this verse was to question his existence !/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by 007Bruce: 5:55pm On May 31, 2015
Darkrebel666:
dude post your verse and stop feeding on my bars.
Kr0ne .. I've posted my bars since and he's been viewing.
If he doesn't post in the next 5 minutes, I ain't reposting again .
post jare who is feeding on your bars... post or I remove my verse too...

kr0ne
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by 007Bruce: 5:56pm On May 31, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Obliteration of Bruce the troglodytic oaf

• I'm Freddy Krueger in this donnybrook, more brutal than the 10th plague/ Bruce is a worthless can of puke, I should put a noose round his stabbed nape/
you'll see Bruce wane like Batman , when I hook him with backaches/ and how's this pikey scum venomous?..when he's just a shook gook and bland snake/ a screwed schnook in this rap game/
fu¢k an opener punch... I'd rather scratch my unwashed anus....then give Bruce a handshake! /

• Witness the spasms of pain, as I'm fluxing this crude coon/ leave him with a deformed foreskin, peeled gums and a removed tooth/ the Rebel is a mobile wikipedia...a brainiac beat-boxing a gloom tune/ but Bruce possesses an empty cranium..he's a fluke,dunce and a spoof goon / so feel free to call him a smurf …cos his brain emits intelligence...only once in a blue moon! /

• DJ exposed your photo, the one similar to a ram's face/ and we all saw a light-skinned gremlin..with cheeks puffier than a damn cake/ your nostrils were two times Kompany's head...you looked dirtier than the thrash place/ and your thick kpompo lips were larger...than Ethiopia's landscape!/ Jesus!....they say beauty lies in the beholder's eye ...but everybody's cornea .... thinks you're uglier than Bance! /

• I'll blast your rotator with a blunderbuss, dent your pelvis,thighs and shoulders/ debilitate your elbow extensor muscles,..with a fetish knife or boulder/ and that's because you're a nutcase,..a pettish dyke and toddler/ how did you even escape the asylum?...you anguished sad imposter!/
to cut the long story short...Bruce is a mentally-ill north-pole bear ... .a certified bi-polar! /

• We've delved into your history... don't lie your mama wasn't rap£d/ or that you didn't ditch a 'lady'...to go 'gaga' with the gays/ you have the swag of a defaced Jabbawock....thus, you can't hang here with the greats/ you need to embrace your monkey origin first..before you'd be granted in my space/ cos you keep yelping that you're human...yet DNA tests have proved.... that you were fathered by an ape!/

•Your gorilla-looking parents..are barbaric to the sight/ a 2 year old sees them....then starts to panic and cry/ cos they are foul-smelling hideous creatures...they should be banished for life/ cos as a matter of fact, last time they strolled ....a passer-by screamed..- CHARLES DARWIN WAS RIGHT! /

•see as my bars connect?.. I'm a strong raged welder/ set to inflict you like FYH...with pox,AIDS, influenza/ see I've decided to plank you with a bundle of cash ...for being a sore lame beggar/ so watch me launch haymakers with the dollars .. till you're bumped, maimed, dismembered/ translation?... Bruce is getting punched by the money ..... I'm Floyd May Weather ! /

• I'll show up at your sister's wedding...to slit and strike her vein/ she's gon' be jabbering frantically...when i spill her idle brain/ I'm a very mean Mandrake, and after I kick and blight the dame/ I'll string Bruce to a railway ..then spit on the bridegroom's face/ and after the best man dies...I'll proceed to crush Bruce...with the bridal train! /

• while you were sipping tea, this psycho drank grenades/ blabber or start tirades...and I'll fling a cyclone in your way/ I go scientific and you go artistic... but your Picasso raps are vague/ I'm charged up and high voltage ..but this macho is a lame/its glaring I'm hip-hop's live wire...and you're a typo in the game/ so quit bragging you spew electricity bars ... cos they are nowhere close to mine ...you're Michael FARAWAY! /

• Let's talk about your mother...how she's a b1tch that's truly h0rny/ I'll tell you how she gobbled my ¢ock..and how i screwed her loose punnani/ how she su¢ked my piccolo, and said my flute was yummy/ and how my sp£rms erupted... and I shot my fluid on her tummy/ that's right, your mum is a slutty cougar..a snitching tool and dummy/ and on a certain night ..she got banged in a St.Louis Packet ....- that's how you treat a sugar mummy!/

• My Penmanship is unparagoned...shawarma's known as major/ you boast of being the core..but none of my homies know ya/cos your skill is infinitesimal...
Dare me, and I'll Oando and Conoil you badly...till your ghost is disfigured/ and If you see Bruce stringed to a filling station .... I only did it to prove...that's he's a Total failure!

• this is the end of a spastic flaccid flea...that's been rendered inefficient/ by my lyrical eloquence...and metaphorical sequence/
I've pissed, farted and shitted on Bruce..we shouldn't be mentioned in a sentence/
Ya'll think I'm a battler?...nah I'm a quizzer ..and this verse was to question his existence !/

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 31, 2015

007Bruce:
•I'm only here to condemn the gay/ boy, put his head on plate/ cos I've long waited to end his fate/ even emaprince knows i'm only 'burying my chances', cos I already 'dug 6 foot at dawn' to send him to an 'early grave'/

•You're a gay and a coward/ who brags on net and claims the 'oga' with the power/ but the truth is you wouldn't be 'at the top' if you stand on a tower/ and you could post your wack bars on 'time' and wouldn't be the man of the hour/

•Teddy whooped you twice, youre truly a fool/ max was all over you and now you screwing with Bruce?/ you lost woefully to krone, you're losing this too/ cos your duel with 'lime' was a failure, how could this be 'fruitful to you?/

•I ball with street thugs/ that love to beat dawgs/ we'd visit his crib if he takes the win here, to nail his mom and 'pin pop'/but the question is; can this' sore loser beat Bruce after all the 'sweet' talk/

•I've got the mark of leniency/ and take shïts cool even when I'm being trashed repeatedly/but he's rude bourish abusive and despice every man/ so how can he 'light up this match' / when he has not a 'spark' of decency?/

y'all know darkrebel ain't a skillful vet/ reason his verses looks shitty and always filled with threat/ something like i'd press his head in a 5naira no til the bïtch is dead/ your bars are "long and boring" they should be called a dïck instead/

•Bruce is nice and cute/ thats a compliment from your wife and boo/I get affections from girls with small tïis and those with Giant boobs/but you're getting loved by no one even 'cyclops' won't have 'an eye for you'/

•You cant avoid it, the vet will die/ cos I won't stop bashing him even when the monkey begs and cries/ and if he tries to punch with the fist, my "blade go fall him hand" like he's getting disappointed by wesley snipe!!

•I'm fit ta whoop ya/ with skills that's colder/ we cant be compared reason the voters would put me above ya/ cos when looking at Bruce, they see a great man ... but they see nothing in the dark like peeps suffering from NYCTALOPIA!/

•i call his sister's a slüt and a cheap bae/ cos it wouldn't cost me much to fück her Vjay/ i mean I could 'do D sis with 5naira' without even going back and forth with Dj/

•he said I'm soft, my face don't scare him/ and he's tough his rage is deadly/ but when the cat SAW me in his block having a conversation with demi/ "the pussy started running from one place to another" like "tom chasing jerry"/

www.nairaland.com/2010732/nl-king-tournament-final-guykhena •With rage, I bruise and smash rivals/ who think they're good in rap battles/ and you'd be cooked alive, michael/ for squaring up to this man, cos you wouldn't beat this GUY if you were mikuz in that final
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by GIYAZZ(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2015
007Bruce:

gringringrin

Punchlines wey dey give koko/
From Unilag, Magado to isoko/ grin

Bruce won this battle for me. Darkrebel you just got whooped. Get ready for our battle nextweek though. . . Bruce killed you. I will bury you! cool

1 Like

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 31, 2015
GIYAZZ:
gringringrin

Punchlines wey dey give koko/
From Unilag, Magado to isoko/ grin

Bruce won this battle for me. Darkrebel you just got whooped. Get ready for our battle nextweek though. . . Bruce killed you. I will bury you! cool

scroll up..I already told krone you, sosiq and lime are debarred from voting.

pained hater.. bye and grow up
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by kr0ne(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2015
Open for votes

Emaprince
Ibime
Airmark
Mikuz
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Dj5naira
Coogar
Siddoggg
Elvisonjack2
Heywhizzy
Obesemf
Loonat11kk
Teddybiyasi
Gladyys
Gottoboy
Jreyez
Kinglahkay

Guys, we need ur votes ASAP
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by 007Bruce: 6:21pm On May 31, 2015
giiyaz pls abeg no derail this thread cool
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by sinizia: 7:34pm On May 31, 2015
Wow!! This battle is sick!! Both of y'all came hard. I love it.
Can't wait for Dark and Giyazz's duel. I hope it surpasses the braggadocio.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by obesemf(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2015
Make i read again

modified

Opener - Bruce
Rhymes - Rebel,(Bruce seemed to fall off at times)
Sim/Mets- Rebel
Punch- Rebel (direct, in your face lines)
Personals- Bruce
Flow - Bruce
Wordplay - Bruce
Closer - Rebel

what's the tie breaker?

Based on the one i found more entertaining - 007Bruce wins

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by GIYAZZ(m): 8:58pm On May 31, 2015
obesemf:
Make i read again

modified

Opener - Bruce
Rhymes - Rebel,(Bruce seemed to fall off at times)
Sim/Mets- Rebel
Punch- Rebel (direct, in your face lines)
Personals- Bruce
Flow - Bruce
Wordplay - Bruce
Closer - Rebel

what's the tie breaker?
Which verse got you bobbing your head?

"Most entertaining" is the tie breaker. cheesy
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Heywhizzy(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2015
opener- tie..non wowing

rhymes- darkrebel

metaphors- 007bruce. .
but they see nothing in the dark like
peeps suffering from NYCTALOPIA!

flow- darkrebel

wordplay- 007bruce..so many pun

personals- 007bruce

punchline- 007bruce..I love this..I ball with street thugs/ that love to
beat dawgs/ we'd visit his crib if he
takes the win here, to nail his mom and
'pin pop'/but the question is; can this'
sore loser beat Bruce after all the
'sweet' talk/

closer- darkrebel

mvgt Bruce Lee
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by ronald4lif(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2015
Interesting punchlines. Following...
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by goshikid: 9:26pm On May 31, 2015
HAHAHAHA! MVGT=007BRUCE/BRUISE! I DIDNT WANT TO C0MMENT ON THIS THO! BUT BRUCE GOT THE WHOLE POINTS I'D LUV TO SEE 007BRUCE VS DJ5NAIRA! grin grin grin grin HIYAAAH!!!
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 31, 2015
Heywhizzy:
which one is Michael faraway instead of Michael Faraday..will modify this and include my vote later

If you read the bar well you'd understand it but of course you are a dumbo, plus your hate and prejudice beclouded your vision and judgement.

•electricity ain't close to mine/far away.
Close/far away/distance/ were used to wordplay with Faraday.
you just looked like a re£tard now.

and what do you mean your verdict?
haven't i banned you from voting in my brawls forever or are you stewpid?
If you couldn't comprehend a line that simple how do we trust your judgements?
Please..you and your ilks have been banned forever in threads. I don't know why you still come to derail wherever I'm battling...
keep your hate and worthless votes off my thread.
I script for the elites and not your illiterate type, or do you see me commenting in your battle threads. stay on your lane.

Kr0ne.. You are the moderator of this.
warn all these derailers and take care of that pained iyasara dude derailing and manipulating voters.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Emaprince: 9:44pm On May 31, 2015
Darkrebel, your build ups are tooo long. They disrupt the flow and dulls the punchlines.

Just had to point that out...

Reading again....vote coming...

1 Like

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Heywhizzy(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Bars(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2015
Hmmm..bruce is really cray
Thumbs
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Bars(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2015
Heywhizzy:
I didn't use that to degrade your bars..I was just saying..you're still a little b1tch like most nuccas here believe..I have dropped my genuine verdict,you force metaphors too much.,Bruce Lee bruised you..I never esperred it

Lmao dis silly don reach here
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by 007Bruce: 9:55pm On May 31, 2015
Bars:
Thumbs
your verdict pls
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by 007Bruce: 9:57pm On May 31, 2015
Bars:
Thumbs
your verdict pls
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by GIYAZZ(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2015
grin
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 31, 2015
Heywhizzy:
I didn't use that to degrade your bars..I was just saying..you're still a little b1tch like most nuccas here believe..I have dropped my genuine verdict,you force metaphors too much.,Bruce Lee bruised you..I never esperred it

You are a wack hating r£tard. your mother should have swallowed your dad's sperm with a bottle of coke.
a complete waste of the s£men is what you are!

You were not using it to degrade my bars? or because you were too dull to decode a simple word play?
shrimp

the day you learn how to compose a dope bar is the day you start voting in my brawls..
besides, you've been banned from voting in my brawls long ago so why are you bringing your stupidity here.?

see this putrid lilliputian saying I force metas when I hardly used them in this brawl. shows how clueless you are.
go back to literature class and stop derailing this thread.
your opinion is as worthless as that of warribloood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Lyricists Of Nairaland. / Yoruba Rap War / Freestyle Lyrical Assembling Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.