Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Chatting With Boko Haram Leader On My BB - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chatting With Boko Haram Leader On My BB (1489 Views)

Photo ... Teaching A Confirm Amateur How To Use Computer During Chatting / When You're Chatting With New Catch And The Toilet Calls (picture) / See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chatting With Boko Haram Leader On My BB by Timijo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
I was in a taxi chatting
with my friend on BBM
and
suddenly discovered
that
the man sitting beside
me was
reading my
conversation.
Since i did not want to
embarrass the man,
i decided to change the
topic of the chat; Abeg
oga, please tell Kabiru
Sokoto or Abu Qaqa
that
I only took two of the
bombs we just
manufactured for this
operation. Let them
know
as well that I may find
it difficult to get to the
target place before the
bombs explode because
there is terrible traffic
jam now but
nevertheless,
I am sure casualty
figure will be high since
we are five in our taxi
and all
the vehicles in the
traffic will be affected
too. We have less than
3minutes for the bomb
to go off bye bye and
take care of my parents
and siblings as agreed.
The Man, without
allowing the taxi to stop
quickly
opened the taxi door
and jumped out.

3 Likes

Re: Chatting With Boko Haram Leader On My BB by eduson33(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
madam abeg,mix peper soup and beans,add okporoko and kpomo.spray some stew if posible.no time.
Re: Chatting With Boko Haram Leader On My BB by Acidosis(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
eduson33: madam abeg,mix peper soup and beans,add okporoko and kpomo.spray some stew if posible.no time.

whats this?

@Poster, you try no be small
Re: Chatting With Boko Haram Leader On My BB by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
Ah! Dis joke too common nawww! Hian!
Re: Chatting With Boko Haram Leader On My BB by hottprince: 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
Haba ds joke don dey on circulatn naw?
@bouqee how real is d link on ur signature
Re: Chatting With Boko Haram Leader On My BB by Timijo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
hottprince: Haba ds joke don dey on circulatn naw?
@bouqee how real is d link on ur signature
Give us ur own
Re: Chatting With Boko Haram Leader On My BB by bunmioguns(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
hmmm...jst waka pass

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Please Drop Your Comment As A Condolence To This Man,...lwkmd4h!! / Yoruba People Sha / I Use GOD Beg All Of Una

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.