Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,904 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ex Power Minister Prof Barth Nnaji Speaks: Powerful Interests Forced Me Out! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Power Minister Prof Barth Nnaji Speaks: Powerful Interests Forced Me Out! (626 Views)

Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / Phcn Workers Afraid Of Change - Prof. Barth Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Power Minister Prof Barth Nnaji Speaks: Powerful Interests Forced Me Out! by bamasite(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Minister of Power, Prof. Barth Nnaji, on Wednesday said he resigned because some “powerful vested interests” were bent on tarnishing his image.

Nnaji added that he left the cabinet in order to save the Jonathan administration from the “spill over” of the attacks by the “powerful vested interests.”

His reaction which was contained in a statement by his spokesman, Ogbuagu Anikwe, coincided with a declaration by the Minister of Information, Mr. Labaran Maku, that Nnaji’s exit would reinforce the credibility of the Federal Government’s reforms in the power sector.

But the former minister said he was proud that he left at a time that power generation and supply had supply had improved.
MORE DETAILS HERE:http://successsecrets01..com/2012/09/professor-barth-nnaji-speaks-powerful.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Missing Me -dame Jonathan / Partial Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos. / EFCC Nabs Currency Courier In Lagos Trying To Export $7m Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.