Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Zenith Bank (act Fast) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank (act Fast) (2367 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Currently Recruiting - Act Fast! / Intercontinentalbank Is Recruting :act Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank (act Fast) by ohis4: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2008
Hello house,compliment of the season.
Zenith is currently collecting hard copy.please do submit at the head office at ajose at victoria island.

Cheers
Re: Zenith Bank (act Fast) by tholu: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2008
Hi Ohis,
Hi I took my CV to their Head Office and was told they are presently not collecting CV Until after thier offer,That was just yesterday.
Please how recent is your Discovery?
Re: Zenith Bank (act Fast) by LEKSYDEE: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2008
hi landers,let not complicate issues for our self.when anyone has the lastest and original info should inform the house.i am intrested in this.if any body could assist the house should do.this my email rahmonolalekan4@yahoo.co.uk and my number 08023720119.thanks

Re: Zenith Bank (act Fast) by spoilt(f): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2008
There's an embargo on employment till after their public offer. Reliable source told me when i was in nigeria. They can collect the resume but wont act on it till after the offer which will be ending soon anyway.
Re: Zenith Bank (act Fast) by kaylala(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2008
An insider confirmed that there is no submission of CVs for now.
Re: Zenith Bank (act Fast) by asaajuomo1(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2008
I was at their head office and it was confirmed that they are not accepting C.V.
Re: Zenith Bank (act Fast) by ohis4: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2008
i was certain when i said people should go and submit there cv in head office,blcos i was there and they took mine.am sori 4 what happend ,we have 2 keep on tryin
Re: Zenith Bank (act Fast) by ohis4: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2008
i was certain when i said people should go and submit there cv in head office,blcos i was there and they took mine.am sori 4 what happend ,we have 2 keep on tryin
Re: Zenith Bank (act Fast) by msmalawi: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2008
ohis4 or what do you call urself? Go and check their trash for your cv.Who ever collects that cv from you there threw it away or probably dumped it somewhere.THEY ARE NOT COLLECTING CV NOW AND THATS THE FACT.
Unless you know Jim ovia sha,
I have a sis that works in the head office so am sure of my info .You probably droped it with the security in the HR after he must have told you they are not accepting cv for now.
Look my guy,the security man wey collect ur cv don throw am away, lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Order For You Cheap Satellite Decoder That Works With Your Tv Antenna / Mtn Nigeria Vacancies / Vacancy For Logistics Assistant @ Logistiq Xpeditors Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.