Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ (31711 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo, Says OBJ Is A Sadist / Donjazzy Replies Eedris Abdulkareem's Tweet / MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by olumide77: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
Front page? Can't believe this. Thank u moderator.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by timpaker(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
Just Cuz an ex president mentioned something that has to do with you and ur music, you are getting all excited posting nonsense in twitter.. Una no get old man for Una village?

6 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by dontador(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
Wtf!!!! So those hypocrite mods hid my posts? I never wanted to derail this thread but it seems lik ”MISSY-B“ is asking for it....
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
hahahah, I love this guy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mugu abi mugu. Shameless old platypus.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by richcode: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
Fela say we dey suffer and smiling che no b truth
Idris say Naija jaga jaga che no b truth b'cos d boi say d truth dat coward like others who criticize Idris no fit talk una dey ask am say che he no get Father,truly If OBJ die today una no go pity he is a useless president
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by olumide77: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
Asemo11: sharap there what do u no?

Thank u Semo, Eba or what ever u call urself, i no nothing but beg God to give u what i know and your life will never remain the same.

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by Slimvic(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
[am new here
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by ojofree: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
juman:

What was Obasanjo contribution to make nigeria a better country?
Privatising telecommunications, the simple fact that you are able to go online with your mobile phone and insult him is his legacy

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by juman(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
nanotechy: well, that's what happens in the face of tyranny. Seun made a grave mistake in trying to ban d garri guys in the first place. C what nl has become!

Those crazy guys fun make things interesting. grin But after some time it will go away.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by gbadexy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
Only stupid people without pedigree of respect would support or rationalize what idris said.
I pity the fo.ol. Even powerful and influential people don't go around spewing trash. If obj really has the mind to pieces him, only God can save him. He is enjoying the attention he is getting by this insult, if he gets forked up, all the people deceiving him won't be there to share it with him.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by Soocool1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
lots of hidden posts in this thread!
Wetin happen?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by Curiouscity(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
Nigerian youths are worse than our elders/elites in government house stealing our future.

Imagine the same crop of youths who abuse a sitting president(not that I like him) on a daily basis,
are quick to realize that an ex-president is an 'elder statesman' and should not be insulted. This
hypocrisy and sycophancy is what is keeping us where we are. In which country does a president(ex or present)
become a censor board to approve or disapprove what an artiste presents.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by acidtalk: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
nanotechy: well, that's what happens in the face of tyranny. Seun made a grave mistake in trying to ban d garri guys in the first place. C what nl has become!

See without mincing words, I will say I will fall on the list of one of Seun and his moderators most hated member but that will never make me stoop low in wisdom and contribution by acting silly.

Please go through my threads and you will see severally topics I adviced Seun on how to improve on nairaland but yet got banned for.

They ban me for the slightest reasons but I try to even be more creative in contributing to this forum.

I feel so bad to see the level in which our generation (present generation) has detoriated. where people feel beingsty*pid is what is in vogue.

Garri has nothing to do with 99% of this post and it is chasing away mature members so why keep posting it.

I don't support Seun and his Mods on anything else, but certainly on this garri issue I am with him 101%.

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by mostwantedguy: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
Obj is talking about future when thousands of innocent people r dieing daily in Nigeria cos of insecurity.Tell me wot's a future without securing d present
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
juman:

Excuse me!!! Olusegun Obasanjo is NOT a stateman.

He is a rubbish man that destroyed the country.
As much as i believe in democracy and freedom of expression,Eedris should have learnt how to give honour to whom honour is due. Argh. Na him be the only (ex)"Artist" 4 naija? First na 50cent,now na OBJ. Ere ti omode ba fi ogun odun sa .....
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by ZeusI: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
Jonathan should arrest eedris for making such comment. I, despite everything said, regards Obasanjo as a great man, in fact, he is the greatest politician ever produced in Africa, and also my mentor in politics. Which is why i do not refute the claim that he has an igbo blood running in his veins. Look at a riff-raf calling an esteemed citizen 'Mumu'.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by Soocool1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
acidtalk:

See without mincing words, I will say I will fall on the list of one of Seun and his moderators most hated member but that will never make me stoop low in wisdom and contribution by acting silly.

Please go through my threads and you will see severally topics I adviced Seun on how to improve on nairaland but yet got banned for.

They ban me for the slightest reasons but I try to even be more creative in contributing to this forum.

I feel so bad to see the level in which our generation (present generation) has detoriated. where people feel beingsty*pid is what is in vogue.

Garri has nothing to do with 99% of this post and it is chasing away mature members so why keep posting it.

I don't support Seun and his Mods on anything else, but certainly on this garri issue I am with him 101%.
Which garri issue? So "garri" is now a banned word!!

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by omowolewa: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2012
Anybody that respects his father will never disrespect an elderly man. So, a mumu ruled you for over 10years and he is still dictating the tune of political event till date? That means you are a 'super mumu'.
Eedris is an uncultured fellow!!!

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by gifted1: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
it is wrong for abdul kareem to insult that man obj,its so bad we dont respect our own here, go to ghana, cote d ivoire and even senegal and see how obj is respected.we call college drop outs our celebrities.what a state!

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by olumide77: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
maryjames9: As much as i believe in democracy and freedom of expression,Eedris should have learnt how to give honour to whom honour is due. Argh. Na him be the only (ex)"Artist" 4 naija? First na 50cent,now na OBJ. Ere ti omode ba fi ogun odun sa .....

Thank u omodo agba. ERE TI OMODE BA FI OGUN ODUN SA IRIN FAAJI NI FUN ESHIN.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by ZeusI: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
Soo_cool: lots of hidden posts in this thread!
Wetin happen?
You don't seem to know that a click of finger by OBJ will devastate NL, if those are not hidden you may not find this site again. As for any who disrespects BABA, their life, directly or indirectly, was modified by OBJ for good. Against?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by mployer(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
In as much as I love Idris, I think he is definitely wrong in this case. The Guy is destroying the career we are working hard to build angry
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by Simplepton: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
ojofree:
Privatising telecommunications, the simple fact that you are able to go online with your mobile phone and insult him is his legacy
You may be correct.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by benumukoro: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
Dis is an insult. Let's agree that d man has done nothing for naija, but d fact that he answer ex-president deserves sopme iota of respect. Insult τ̅☺ Nigerian president is insult τ̅☺ Nigeria!!!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by 2million1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
wetin carry obj go talk about edris?.....una leave d guy jor na obj 1st find trouble
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by Curiouscity(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
I hope U'll say same thing when GEJ is insulted and called names.

benumukoro: Dis is an insult. Let's agree that d man has done nothing for naija, but d fact that he answer ex-president deserves sopme iota of respect. Insult τ̅☺ Nigerian president is insult τ̅☺ Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / Laura Ikeji Dances With Her Baby Bump, Disables Instagram Comments / Anto Stunning In Different Traditional Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.