Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ (31713 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo, Says OBJ Is A Sadist / Donjazzy Replies Eedris Abdulkareem's Tweet / MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by redcliff: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
Slimvic: [am new here

And so? Make we use ogbono do skipping rope?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by yeye4live(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
If say I b OBJ na 5years n more dis dead man wil spend in a mazimum prison,if he does nt have respect 4his father let him have respect 4a once president,folish jagajaga idris
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by redcliff: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
gifted 1: it is wrong for abdul kareem to insult that man obj,its so bad we dont respect our own here, go to ghana, cote d ivoire and even senegal and see how obj is respected.we call college drop outs our celebrities.what a state!

Tell me if jayz, 50, eminem finished college?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by ugbo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He made life miserable for people ? How exactly ? This is a capitalist society where the struggle for survival rules.If you find yourself at the bottom of the foodchain,blame it on yourself.

I don't understand how you do not see that the likes of Obasanjo, Gowon, Atiku, IBB, etc are responsible for the poverty and the unecessarily sufferings Nigerians have been put through for several decades now, and how they continiously plunder and steal public money. Obasanjo led an illegal and extremely corrupt military regime. Monies meant to develop infrastructure were routinely plundered under his oversight. His daughter mismanaged and stole billions meant to to provide electricity infrastructure in Nigeria. I don't see why he deserve the respect of anyone. George Bush and Dick Cheney did not bring the american economy to its kneels, they did not steal public funds. My father did not steal money and so does deserve my respect, infact he toiled under the hardship brought upon us by the very corrupt leaders such as Obasanjo.

What you should realize is that, your future has been stolen by people like him, because they did not invest in your future; this is why prices of simple commodities are constantly on the rise, and we are unable to produce basic food such rice to feed ourselves.

Just so you know, yes Nigeria operates a capitalist economy. A capitalist economy is meant to provide the opportunity for wealth creation and decent jobs for the vast majority. But these guys would not let it work due to their immoral and sickening corruption.

Please don't preach culture, if a culture permits a very small minority to take advantage of others to the extent that it leads to the senseless suffering and death of the lot, then I think that culture should be canned along with the protagonist.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by smile706(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
juman:

Excuse me!!! Olusegun Obasanjo is NOT a stateman.

He is a rubbish man that destroyed the country.
@juman! Try to read btw d lines of what u wrote! If N̶̲̥̅̊☺ bi OBJ u for N̶̲̥̅̊☺ know wetin be phone! Change ur ways! Mr lecturer Ω̴̩̩̩̥α big mugu!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by livewire77: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
Omo to rin agba fin, oju e ma ri rada rada ni o. Mr idris or what is ur name, eni ogun to ju e wo ile ko ni ba wo je oba koso o! Abu oro la un so fun omoluabi ti oba de inu e a di odin din, a un gboro mo ediye lowo iku o ni won je ki oun lo si atan loo je. Hmmm mr idris e sora yin o. Baba ki dari jin yan o. U no say tins no de alright 4 u now, make e no go worse.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
redcliff:

Mschew. Oga park well jor.. Elder statesman wey no dey respect himself. Respect is earned not merited.

....... How wrong is it to use his track as a reference to his statement?......even wen mothers wanz to advice their kids....they either use oda kids wrongs and rights to caution her children....... Mr ex president did nothin wrong.... I just think eedris lacks a proper home bring up or wat we call grooming......and u sound like him too.......pls respect elders......tek their advice and spit out d onez u dnt need....and never insult them....that man has family and he doesnt deserve a public embarasment.....
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by garriseller: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
foxxynik:

....... How wrong is it to use his track as a reference to his statement?......even wen mothers wanz to advice their kids....they either use oda kids wrongs and rights to caution her children....... Mr ex president did nothin wrong.... I just think eedris lacks a proper home bring up or wat we call grooming......and u sound like him too.......pls respect elders......tek their advice and spit out d onez u dnt need....and never insult them....that man has family and he doesnt deserve a public embarasment.....

I really have nothing to say to you. But u can join the band wagon okay...thanks for commenting. Btw, it wasn't needed
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by philips70(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
dontador: Wtf!!!! So those hypocrite mods hid my posts? I never wanted to derail this thread but it seems lik ”MISSY-B“ is asking for it....

Who told you advertising your ignorance means thread derailing? Being young is not an excuse to be immature as the famous Obi of Agbor became a king over a kingdom at a very tender age.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by iykeG(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
I SUPPORT

NEXT TOPIC PLEASE!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by IYANGBALI: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
juman:

What was Obasanjo contribution to make nigeria a better country?
What is edrees,s contributions to make Nigeria great?nonesense.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by bunmikay(f): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hw does dis eedris and OBJ issue solve d many issues we hav in naija, rite nw we nid divine intervention in dis country.not all dis.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by proudlyafrican(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
Slimvic: [am new here

Slimvic,you are welcome on board..Please avoid the price of garri in the market people,tribal and religious internet warlords here.

Back to topic: It as absolutely wrong,inappropriate,sinful,wicked,immoral,improper,iniquitous,unjust,evil and reprehensible for a child to abuse his father.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
garri seller:

U finally got ur concubine missy_b to ban me right...I'l be out of jail on the 4th.
it serves u right,u ought to rot in jail till Jesus comes.lets be mature in our comments..all this s.h.it is happening,because nairaland is free.if you want to sell ur ware,go back to the pit of hell u came from..a.s.s.clowns.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by delvinmaya(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
i stil day laugh. Maturity no be beans,and as such no be everybody go day matured.. The only person i pity dat wil suffer 4rm dis jamboreen na idris,nd as i said earlier,dose eggin him on wil vanish wen d real party starts. Idris,i pray 4 u ooo,dat ur exile no go repeat himself,use dis opportunity to seek asylum in d united states. Kiddin bt i pity idris sha
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
garri seller:

U finally got ur concubine missy_b to ban me right...I'l be out of jail on the 4th.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by chris51(f): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
Its very unfortunate that eedris refered to an elderlyman & ex President Obasanjo as mugu. This simply means that eedris has no respect for his own biological father.
Respect for elders is key in our culture, no matter what part of the country one comes from.
No right thinking Nigerian will insult an old man like Obasanjo.
If eedris wants to be blessed with old age, he should tender unreserved apology to Nigerians for insulting our ex President
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by Fornorth(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
Edris respect him by callin him "MUGU" if say na me be edris i will call him "TSHOHON BANZA"

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by avalontony(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
too much igboo no good o!!!!!!!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by omenziate(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
Obasanjo go scatter any shop where Idris cd dey o or probably burst any speaker where Idris song dey commot from.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by UNLEASHED(m): 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
Dude is high on pig shit smoking
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by sayitout1: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2012
Engineer96: Politics apart. Can Eedris call his biological father mugu? Is Obasanjo not old enough to be his father?
It is not in our culture for the young ones to insult the elderly ones no matter the case.
He should have it in mind that what is being talked about here is OUR Nigeria that even Eedris owes alot.
What has Eedris contributed towards a better Nigeria? What has his father and his grandfather contributed to make Nigeria better?
He should be taken to a rehabilitation home.

You sound like one of them.

Are you telling us Eedres had no right to say his view or was he wrong when he said naija jaga-jaga?. Obj and the rest of our leaders need to learn and make changes when people criticize them.

The artist is saying what he knows from his own understanding. The guy wasn't cursing the land; he was referring to our leaders that promotes and encourage corruption. listen to his lyric of the song.

In this same country, there was a time when our currency had more value than the pounce and dollar. What then happened?

Still in this country most of our leaders benefited from free and quality education. Why couldn't they even manage or maintain the system since they didn't want to improve on it?

Obj should not take the "jaga-jaga" thing personal except he has a hand in turning naija jaga-jaga.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by Pk001(m): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2012
The only mugu am seeing here is eedris.
Obj made an honest correction about his song, all Eedris could do is to call him mugu.
Eedris can never go far with his music,he is bringing curse upon himself.
You can't curse your land and expect to prosper there. Watch his music,how many of his songs made real hit after Jagajaga?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by sucre2(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2012
Eedris tweeted those trash up there after smoking parcels of eegbo skonk....
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Obasanjo A ‘Mugu’ by pipiko: 12:19am On Sep 03, 2012
hmmm sad.Mugu or no Mugu,OBJ is bigger,better and wiser than all of all Eedris family put together because his achievement alone within and outside government is enough.Ask Eedris if can even contest and win a councillorship position.That man can help Eedris out of ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies / #DMW: Mayorkun, Dremo And Sam Phrank Looking Good In Agbada (Photo) / Olamide Set To Collaborate With Teddy-A Of BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.