Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,457 members, 7,826,749 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video (17156 Views)

NBC Bans Olamide Song, 'Don't-Stop' For Vulgar Lyrics / NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Thanks to Kenny Saint Brown and her getting mad at another man's success.

1 Like

Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by redcliff: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
Kaellivi: guy, they are just doing their job,it has nothing to do with their private lives,sometimes i dont know how you guys think

Actually No, they are sentimental about it. Is tiwa savage not sensual in her videos, there are many of them, they should ban them all. I think the sunday rice u ate is swimming around your empty skull.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by redcliff: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
Goldenheart: ..........so because their frends re corupt, the kids shud be allowed too? I wonder hw people reason.

U need to take a chil pil okay. U would never stop a kid from getting corrupt. Infact, the harder u try, the worse they become..
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Next2Bezee(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
The same bunch of hypocrites that tried suing Mnet for Big brother Shower hour, Almost all local film sellers have p*rn on full display for nursery school kids to buy if their money reach am...Make NBC go ban them na.undecided
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by AyeeIdris(f): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
Saw the video. Very blah. Seen worse.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by nikkyshyne(f): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
redcliff:

The kenny sent sef wey dey talk, isn't she a divorced, less talented born-again wanna be fvck?
Na true you talk sha. Na she be the greatest wanna be.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by mallorca(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
abeg i no see wetin dey wrong with d video
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
Someone should please tell that old cargo to go and reconcile with her husband!make she no dey pour sand for pesin garri!
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by mhozzis(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
PLS IS THERE ANODA VIDEO CUS THE ONE I WATCH TRU D U TUBE POSTED LOOKS NORMAL TO ME #ssorryamblind
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by kelvincoll(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
eminemkayc: Nice one. All these indecent videos shud be kicked out from our local scenes for d sake of our kids.

Kids get a lot of satelitte tV and cable channel dis dayz. Everheard of YOUTUBE and other videostream sites on d web?
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Sike(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
What is KSB's issue about this? :s
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by ramaju: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
jims sifne: wetin come make am idiott....bascard
Gbam!
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by kelvincoll(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ayee Idris: Saw the video. Very blah. Seen worse.

Wonder if they (NBC) had seen d Club Rock by durella. Its just same as wande coal's just say rain no fall on d babes
tongue tongue
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
chipmunkey: Maybe Kenny Sain`t Brown pulled some strings...

Exactly my thought. I was thinking the attention KSB drew to the video could be the main catalyst for this action. It was even printed on the entertainment page of either Friday or Satursday Punch.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
I love the video; This decision by NBA only makes the video even more exposed. People wanna see what the Government prevents them from seeing. I just got to watch this video now, and I am loving it. Wande Coal is about to make N1000 from me today cos of this NBA decision, cos am a go down the record store at The Palm Mall and pick up this nice piece of Art. Thanks to the NBA for bringing to my notice such a romantic masterpiece.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
Now I see reason why Nigerian Girls no dey wear bikini and swimsuit at the beach.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by dewalexify(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
KINGwax: Wande is an idiott. I knw wot their intention is. They're tryin to reach to the international community. He shld ask why his boss ran out on goods music in the first place. The video is nothin but indecency
this guy get problem o. wetin be your own if them want reach out to the international community
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
dewalexify:
this guy get problem o. wetin be your own if them want reach out to the international community
Dont mind those never-do-wells. They hate everything success. May be he would have loved Wande Cole more....if he was a poor crying baby. The Government needs to do their job is creating film village and clean environments for these stars to shoot films here. One will not invest his millions into music video and one hater in NBC will ban and ruin someone's investment. Fvck NBC.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Watcher1: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
How does this stop our government officials from being corrupt?
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by obalolaunited(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2012
grin Oga seun thank u o grin grin I no go drink coffee again o
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by mployer(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
Publicity stunt. I ain't watching no video angry
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
Just passing
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by gbadexy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
I just watched the video from the you tube link someone posted and I was waiting to see the indecency part till the end.
Do they pay artiste for viewing their video on local station, I guess money made from the video comes sales and cable stations.
They just made wande coal and mavin record richer because many people would be curious to watch the banned video and as people generally like forbidden things, there would be increase in sales for them.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Afam4eva(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
I'm trying so hard to see how this video is any different from all the videos that have been released in Nigeria thus far. Why exactly was it banned?
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by elimokhai(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
Do people still watch those disgusting local tv channels in Nigeria? Off course the ban is expected, even in the US/UK such videos are restricted on local tv channels, can only be aired on cables. Nice video
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
The irony of this is that they jst made the song more popular.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google / Davido – Gobe (Video) / How Nigerian Rappers Can Bounce Back In 2023: Written By Amechi Okoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.