Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

A Million Naira For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Million Naira For Business (620 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Million Naira For Business by datcater: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
I have a million naira and i need a business that can grow fast, can anybody help me plsssssssssssssssssssss
Re: A Million Naira For Business by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
What are your interests? If you have none, then you can start a business that revolves around the basic necessities of life, like food, clothes e.t.c.

It`s hard giving you advise without an insight into what you yourself can deal with. So you could get 1001 ideas and in the end only get more confused as to what to do.
Re: A Million Naira For Business by datcater: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
The business revolves around basic necessity of life...thanks
Re: A Million Naira For Business by fxjohn2: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
invest minimum of 300k in my forex business and get 20% monthly or 100% every 3mths. Fast safe and very secure. Note that you may not need to send me the money, you could fund your account yourself while i manage it. For more details send mail to jonosa2@gmail.com
john
Re: A Million Naira For Business by guru01(m): 1:07am On Sep 19, 2012
@datcater, You can contact me for a unique business am engage with.
Email: jeczzy[at]yahoo(dot)com

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Bold 4 For And Bold 5 For Sell / Glo Hits 2 Million Subscribers In Ghana In Four Months / q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.