Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor (2315 Views)

The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] / Obituary Announcement! / The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by ndumart: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2008
Even in death, there is still some difference between the way the rich and the poor announce the death of their loved ones.

THE RICH

CALL TO GLORY
With Gratitude to God for a life well spent, we the family of XYZ heartily announce the transition to glory of our dearly beloved father, who[b] passed on[/b] to the great beyond on the 30th of february after a brief illness. He is survived by ,

THE POOR

OBITUARY

With[b] heavy hearts and deep sense of sorrow[/b], We the family of Mr XYZ REGRET to announce the sudden death [/b]of our [b]father which sad event happened on the , Left to mourn him are ,

Can u spot the difference?
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by ituen(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2008
nice 1
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by ThugLife1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2008
Good Boi
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by Migines(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2008
Cool
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by CrazyMan(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2008
Not bad.
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by benjay1(m): 3:05am On Jan 07, 2008
@Poster This one u dey post Obituary, shey body dey do you Come and Die - Come and Die ?
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by clemcykul(f): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2008
lol the post was meant for kronkayy's demise
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by kronkykay(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2008
WHY me clem?

why u wish me dead? i am just about to shoot miggz, i haven't pulled the trigger yet.

girl don't bother, we'll put up the 2nd notice for him wen am done.

shouldn't cost me much!

gotta get back to work

*sets up to take aim at miggz*
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by benjay1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2008
ben comes in with a white flag.

@kronkykay Pls the bible makes us to understand that to err is human, but to forgive, divine.
I know Migs can be an A$$H0L£ atimes, but we are all gonna miss him if you kill him.

Pls reconsider.
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by ituen(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2008
Shouts at Kronky

f*ck that shit ben's sayin, U just caught Miggy unwares

While ur not around, he's wit dudes trying to oppress

F*ck shooting him, cut the nigga's head off
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by benjay1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2008
OBITUARY

With gratitude to God for a life half spent, we regret are happy to announce the passing away of a beloved House Mate.
Prof. MIGINES phd, cnn, mtn, pdp, nta.

He is survived by the queen of Blah blah blah CLEMCYKUL.

Reception starts Immediately.

signed: NLDers.
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by benjay1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2008
@Migs I was made to sign at gunpoint. by Ituen.
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2008
OMG Ben~jay

Where's the reception.

i have not eaten atall today ooo , grin

I hope they are cooking some cool stuff.
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by clemcykul(f): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2008
sorry mdsocks embarassed just just traveled to complete our ten billion dolllar house in linconshire and los angeles grin

forget the damn guys i just finished loading them up wid dope grin
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by benjay1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2008
U mean Marokor and Ajegunle ?
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by Migines(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2008
@i hope all of u ate well at my supposed reception coz. . . . . I dont want to hear nething about some left over rat poison o.
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2008
You mean Marokor and Ajegunle ?

No ooo ,the one inside Yaba.

I was the contractress then.
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2008
@i hope all of u ate well at my supposed reception because. . . . . I don't want to hear nething about some left over rat poison o.

Oh gosh, i ve to see a dcotor fast grin
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by showbobo(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2008
lol
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by topeteadr(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2008
Bribes kronkay, and gives him a snake 34 amulator 2000 wit 500 bullet heads. . . . .
Just shoot the hell out of his @$$. .
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by benjay1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2008
lol grin
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by topeteadr(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2008
Yep!
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by kronkykay(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2008
clem am so sorry for wat am about to do

@ben

u hate this nigga bad, u never even let me shoot am, u don publish miggy-tuary.

@ TT,

Thanks for the offer, i owe you one, shooting yur left leg
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by topeteadr(m): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2008
Sorry that 'll hv no effect . . . On me. . . . . . , . I hv . . . Extraterrestial powers. .
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by mimiko(f): 3:07am On Jan 08, 2008
voodoo
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by Migines(m): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2008
*watching from kilimanjaro as comedy unfolds*
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by Migines(m): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2008
*watching from kilimanjaro as comedy unfolds*
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by kronkykay(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2008
, wit keen interest
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2008
[size=2]*tosses migs off kilmanjaro*[/size]
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by Migines(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2008
*and he just flips back on top*
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by benjay1(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2008
@Migs U don too watch TV.
Re: Obituary Announcement For The Rich And The Poor by clemcykul(f): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2008
am glad the dope has cleared from your minds grin grin so guys lets talk now that ure all sober and reasonable grin grin

heyyy mimie how are u doing i miss u bad bad bad grin grin grin grin wheres rubie and aiphie

(1) (Reply)

Questions You Would Never Guess The Answers To! / Every Black Person Needs To View This Picture / 7 Steps On How To Cross The Road In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.