Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? (2571 Views)

How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by legalwealth(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
I just got a confirmed legal deal to help someone who is also an Internet Marketer in abroad to sell off $6,500 in Nigeria while I remove my own commission and send cash to his Bank Account.

The question now is can I receive it once and is it save that way or I should collect it into my LR account once or I should Split it into up to three different accounts or more?

Below is the answer that this Internet Marketer gave me as I quote below when I asked him how he got my detail and so much trust me:

"I.m internet Marketer i got your
contacts through internet search engines."

Can you see that search engines knows legal Internet Marketer and will recommend you for better deal.

Keep being legal eventhough you haven't made your desired cash online but will come with time and prayer.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by hottprince: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
Guy where u dey get all ds money frm?haba share me nw.make i help u sell some.wetin u say?
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by legalwealth(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
hottprince: Guy where u dey get all ds money frm?haba share me nw.make i help u sell some.wetin u say?

That is one of th reason that I'm sharing this so that at least I can sell it to people like you and others interested at either 165 or 170 per dollar depending on quantity and resell for 180 or more.

Make money while I as well make money as I send him his cash into his Bank account abroad.

Though we are still negotiating and I as well requested for his ID and he has sent it and I will let you all to be aware as soon as we conclude and the cash is being sent.

Thanks for your interest and suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by hottprince: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2012
I have a propositn since u r good @ conjurin money out of d air at ur will.if u cn get paypal funds I'll deal wit d withdrawal.how bout dat?
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by legalwealth(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2012
Hmmm!
That is welcomed but I've decided not to commit my PayPal cash into the hand of individuals and but do it with companies like online naira and other ones that I have
and more doing it myself.

Thanks to 2sexy that just gave me a very good hint that I didnt much mind into before though I have knowledge bout it but my charges will suck but it is still better than...

hottprince: I have a propositn since u r good @ conjurin money out of d air at ur will.if u cn get paypal funds I'll deal wit d withdrawal.how bout dat?
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by hottprince: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
kk boss
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by databoy247(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hmmm...dnt allow greed get u in trouble oh. Dats wat dey do when dey wanna hack into ur LR acc. Dey transfer money into ur acc and end up emptying urs. My friend in spain was a victim. If dey wanna sell LR, dey shuld look for reliable xchangers home and abroad. Hw can somone u dont knw give u dat amount to sell for him? Na so he trust u reach? A word is enof for the wise. Cheers.
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by hottprince: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by legalwealth(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hmm!Although I taught that much but I requested for the ID of this Pal and evidence of proof where he got the money and as well search his details on google and I found them real and no changes as an Internet Marketer that has a full FBN bank account in SA which I confirmed that tallies with his details but nevertheless,I've planned moving the cash away from that my LR account he his going to send it to immediately he send it my second LR acct from where I will be selling it to my known and trust clients and customers and get his cash to him via his SA Bank Account 100% guaranteed despite he has proof to me to be legal.

I told him that I'm just going to collect 10% commission and that is no greed at all as you and I know how much I could make with rinse and repeat system eventhough I wish not to charge him any commission or a commission lesser than 10%.

That is a very great suggestion though @ databoy and I so much cherich that.

databoy247: Hmmm...dnt allow greed get u in trouble oh. Dats wat dey do when dey wanna hack into ur LR acc. Dey transfer money into ur acc and end up emptying urs. My friend in spain was a victim. If dey wanna sell LR, dey shuld look for reliable xchangers home and abroad. Hw can somone u dont knw give u dat amount to sell for him? Na so he trust u reach? A word is enof for the wise. Cheers.
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by straneur(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2012
You can collect everything at one. You can even sell everything within 10 minutes. Its that easy been doing it for a while now. Let me know, if you want to. You can do it with our company.
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by legalwealth(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2012
He hasnt sent it though but may I just know your company but I'm selling it to you though as I have other trusted and registered company that I can sell it to and not within 10mins as you've claimed and stop hyping me as I cant fall for that as I'm wise.

Goodluck and thanks for your info though.

straneur: You can collect everything at one. You can even sell everything within 10 minutes. Its that easy been doing it for a while now. Let me know, if you want to. You can do it with our company.
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by straneur(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2012
legalwealth: He hasnt sent it though but may I just know your company but I'm selling it to you though as I have other trusted and registered company that I can sell it to and not within 10mins as you've claimed and stop hyping me as I cant fall for that as I'm wise.

Goodluck and thanks for your info though.

Lol...You are very funny. Nobody is hyping this man. If you don't know how it works let me teach you. Kindly visit wwww.winkpayment.com and nobody is saying you are not wise, we started this business in Nigeria. I am just offering my little advice Mr lr seller
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by bestplanb: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2012
legalwealth:

That is one of th reason that I'm sharing this so that at least I can sell it to people like you and others interested at either 165 or 170 per dollar depending on quantity and resell for 180 or more.

Make money while I as well make money as I send him his cash into his Bank account abroad.

Though we are still negotiating and I as well requested for his ID and he has sent it and I will let you all to be aware as soon as we conclude and the cash is being sent.

Thanks for your interest and suggestion.
Am interested in buying the Lr in bulk you can send me our line to 08055425118
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by legalwealth(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
If you wish to make money with into your Liberty reserve account,

visit https://www.nairaland.com/934636/how-invest-liberty-reserve-cash/1#12621460 now.

Best of luck...
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by fittty(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2012
Pls who knows any liberty reserve exchanges in south africa that accepts wire transfer. I've tried google but its no use. I need to fund my LR ASAP
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by Gudnicedeals: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
fittty: Pls who knows any liberty reserve exchanges in south africa that accepts wire transfer. I've tried google but its no use. I need to fund my LR ASAP

i have replied to a similar post like this on another thread
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by fittty(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
Gudnicedeals:

i have replied to a similar post like this on another thread, contact me via email - gudnicedeals@live.com or ym - gudnicedeals as i cant post links here.

ok i'll add u right away
Re: Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? by dotchild: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
Itz a scam don't fall it. They would take style to get ur datas like ur LR account number and scam u 4da.

(1) (Reply)

Naijafund..the First Nigerian Crowdfunding Platform Debuts By A Nairalander / Its Official MTN Recharge Card Pins Now Have 16 Digits / work hard and you will make money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.