Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. (10188 Views)

Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
Good day fellow nairalanders.

I just taught of how I do make money from Liberty Reserve which is attimes even up to N10,000 in one transaction without making use of my Liberty Reserve account though I have a very active one.

After thinking about this,I just taught that I should show you all[those that have one,that doesn't or those that are scared of having a Liberty Reserve and lots more excuses] on how I normally do it without making use of my account other my phone most often and attimes with PC by just pressing 2 or 3 buttons on a platform.

Who cares to know?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by moneyandleads(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
me certainly i will like to know

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by sanod(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
That will b of great help 2us
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
I will surely do in a moment but before I proceed,I will like to ask you one question and it goes thus:

Why don't you want to have or use a Liberty Reserve account?
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by Excelboi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
I have one but I don't use it since it kinda difficult to see where to make money into it except exchanging, but I will like to know what you want to offer us sir. Continue...
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
What you just need to have are your bank account,internet access either on your PC or mobile phone with Internet Banking Required with your token at hand so as to be able to transact while on your bed or in the comfort of your house.
Isn't that good?

moneyandleads: me certainly i will like to know
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is a kind of business which entails you selling LR with instant funding of your clients/customers accounts but not making use of your Liberty Reserve account.

This is a cool biz that I do to make legal and passive income as well.

May I know what you mean by

Excelboi: except exchanging

by your own understanding and view.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
In summary before I proceed,what you need are
1.Bank account that support Internet Banking and I recommend GTBank and First Bank.

2.Your contact line

3.Internet access either on your phone or PC.

4.Bulk sms platform that as well support customised name.

5.An email:gmail preferred.

6.Source of your Instant LR funding with utmost credibility.

Setup,MARKETING is where the real money lies and cash inflow follows.

That is all you need to get started.

You got that before I proceed or do you any question.

Let me know...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by Odionastron: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
I am ready
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Odionastron: I am ready

Sorry bout that as I taught that you people are no longer interested.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
I have got all the requirements. What next?
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by ade101(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
Itchy finger,you gat nothin to offer,stop wasting our time.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
ade101: Itchy finger,you gat nothin to offer,stop wasting our time.

I will suprise you though not new but with strategy.OK?

I'm a kind of busy someone but I will complete it soon.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
legalwealth: In summary before I proceed,what you need are
1.Bank account that support Internet Banking and I recommend GTBank and First Bank.

2.Your contact line

3.Internet access either on your phone or PC.

4.Bulk sms platform that as well support customised name.

5.An email:gmail preferred.

6.Source of your Instant LR funding with utmost credibility.

Setup,MARKETING is where the real money lies and cash inflow follows.

That is all you need to get started.

You got that before I proceed or do you any question.

Let me know...

After noting what I've said above,you need to look for a good Liberty Reserve account funder either online or offline that accepts
INTERNET BANKING TRANSFER.

That you can chat,speak with over the phone and it is not compulsory you see each other.

No doubt,with Internet Banking transfer and with access to contact the funder,you funding service will be with speed.

Do you get that?
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by hottprince: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
legalwealth why do u like pausin in postin.hw long wil it take to post?i notic dt u post sensibl tins bt u r always slow in postin
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 4:51am On Sep 12, 2012
That is true man.It's not my fault and it's just that I'm always some time busy with my clients both offline and online or sometime go offline to take some rest.

Sorry about that and I will try to adjust my way of doing that.OK?

hottprince: legalwealth why do u like pausin in postin.hw long wil it take to post?i notic dt u post sensibl tins bt u r always slow in postin
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by hottprince: 6:23am On Sep 12, 2012
legalwealth: That is true man.It's not my fault and it's just that I'm always some time busy with my clients both offline and online or sometime go offline to take some rest.

Sorry about that and I will try to adjust my way of doing that.OK?

Forget d client excuse what about f time u use in postin d preambles,u cud v posted everyting at a stretch.I don't like wat u r doing.u r playin wit ppl's intelligence.Post everytin at a stretch if u r busy u shudnt be here.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2012
Me being busy does not mean that I shouldnt be here to share from my wealth of knowledge to others for benefits and they must accept my speed of dropping the guide.

I as well hate when a thread is boring that people are not communicating nor asking question

It's not like that and more so,it is a free info and will I know say because I want to give free info,I should not attend to my clients or customers that already paid me for one or two services or negotiating of doing Biz with me or giving a service or a problem to solve?

We need to understand each other.

I just finished updating the PayPal tutorial thread and my fingers are aching me now seriously but I will update this one too soon

Hope no question?

hottprince:
Forget d client excuse what about f time u use in postin d preambles,u cud v posted everyting at a stretch.I don't like wat u r doing.u r playin wit ppl's intelligence.Post everytin at a stretch if u r busy u shudnt be here.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2012
Before I proceed,I will quickly want to give you my practical tips that will make you to be free from LR scam with my practical recent experience of me in this Biz.
as loss is not that Good in Biz as you can loose all your profit at once if you are not careful though the way I'm gonna present LR funding Biz for you gonna be easy like anything if you follow my guide and below I quote it:

legalwealth: I was attempted of $280 LR scam 2 days ago which I suspected that it was from someone that posted that he has $300 at N140 saying he made it from site that but thank God that Mod have removed it away though I didn't show interest but not more that Ihr that I received a text and later call from an mtn line but from one foolish so called himself Arowolo and I've deleted his no and text messages as I should have posted it here telling he needed $280 that I should give him my acct details nd rate which I gave him at 177 per dollar which I wanted to get instantly for him via a trusted friend of mine doing this biz full time in Lag as all I need is just wire cash to his account via Internet Banking with note attached on the account details to fund and he will do it ASAP under 20mins.

He later sent his payment details that he had paid via a fake GTB alert to my MTN line not knowing that my alert do go to my Etibaby line[Tip 1 for LR seller:If you sense a new buyer from net,use 2 lines to messsage him or her details requested at least with customised bulk sms which wont cost you up to N4 for the two sms]

but me as a smart pal who has been in this biz for long,I must confirm your payment in my account via Internet Banking before I send LR.
[Tip 2 for LR Seller:Make use of Internet Banking if at all you wont buy token hardware but it is highly adviseable to buy token.OK?]

The big dummy taught that I will send him LR immediately he sent his alert and called after that he had sent it and waiting for his account.

I didn't reply him but called him with my third line around evening and blasted him and he was dumb founded and can you imagine,the voice of this scammer sounded like over 40 years old man.

Old people that suppose to flog we youths if caught with such scamming act are the one doing it.

What a pity for we Nigerians even scamming our brothers upon ...

Lest I forget,
Tip 1 for LR buyers is not to go for cheap LR
except on one on one physical transaction i.e cash and carry.

Tip 2:Always fund from acredited exchangers and trusted pals and many more tips.

Goodluck
Presegs Adesida

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2012
Starting marketing and telling people that you can fund their LR account within a short time because the next thing that I will say now is the where to get LR cheaply or relatively cheap combined with VIP funding.

Another assignment you need to do also is to find out the price in naira per dollar that other people funding LR or Liberty Reserve funder in your area are funding theirs and you gonna beat yours down with at most N5 but do that survey with style so that you can win customers and you must make sure that you beat their own time of funding which you will surely beat in conjuction with price with the connection that I will give to YOU but watch out for my own dependable and large LR funding database to support those two people that I will recommend.OK?

Lest I forget,you can do this Biz with your Mobile phone only as well which will give you access to the internet anywhere you are even if you are not with laptop or do not have laptop,faster internet connection,saved money spent on subscription due to low data consumption unlike when you are browsing on PC like I do as I do use my Mobile Phone for this Biz.

Got that right?Expect the 2 proven connection and should in case you have any question to ask me before then,post them below as comment and I will answer ASAP.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by Odionastron: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
Please continue na
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
The 1st connection that I 100% guarantee is Souleymon Sly who has a facebook presence at http://m.facebook.com/souleymon with contact line 0 8 0 3 4 6 0 4 1 4 7
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
Just speak with him and you can just mention that he was recommended "Presegs" .

Believ me,he does instant funding immediately your payment is being confirmed.

The best thing is to put your call through to him 1st 4 rapor and later be confirming his rate per dollar before making payment or just using Internet Banking Transfer to his LR Biz GTB account or First Bank Account.

"I recommend him for no other reason than that he has really prooved it to me to be recommeded as he never told me to do such of a thing"

legalwealth: The 1st connection that I 100% guarantee is Souleymon Sly who has a facebook presence at http://m.facebook.com/souleymon with contact line 0 8 0 3 4 6 0 4 1 4 7
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by Odionastron: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2012
@legalwealth. You have nothing to offer Why are you now refering us to someone else. Read through all that you have written and see that you are inconsistent. Guys no dey smile. angry angry angry
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
I franlky said frankly at the beginning that it entails selling Liberty Reserve without making use of your own Liberty Reserve account.

I said at the end that I will give two connections where you are going to be funding funding your clients account making use of your Internet Banking Package for payment and I'm yet to give the second connection which is a trusted exchanger.

I'm recommending these two connections because they are the ones that I've been using for cheap and fast funding.

Check LR market to know the common rate per dollar,chat or connection your trusted connections for some reductions depending on the amount you want to buy.

charge your customer a bit higher,get them to pay,pay any of your connection with Net Banking attaching the details of the LR to fund while making transfer to them and they will alert you when sent but the 1st recommendation above does that better as my second recommendation is an Exchanger that I trust receiving bank transfer as well as Gtalk chatting and calls i.e communications,cheapness,fastness and many other factors must be considered in this Biz so as to win more customers which will lead to more money.

Simple!No sms,no call,no stress other than to enter your Internet Banking platform which you can do with your mobile phone as I do as well eventhough you do not have a PC
or does not want to use a PC to dodge from PC data consumption and other factors put into consideration that I considered as well to transfer cash and get your funding done without hitch.

Odionastron: @legalwealth. You have nothing to offer Why are you now refering us to someone else. Read through all that you have written and see that you are inconsistent. Guys no dey smile. angry angry angry
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
Awaiting your response(s) before I drop the second connection and kindly note that this is a practical way of making passive income as I do.

This idea came up to me as a result of Importation Biz especially using aliexpress as sample and as well as Recharge card Printing Business that I do.

They have some strategies in common and note that those businesses are pulling in much cash that was never taught of until when the power of STRATEGY and MARKETING for sales were integrated and implemented.

I repeat,STRATEGY & Marketing I repeat.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by hottprince: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
carry go
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
hottprince: carry go

Make I continue or make I go?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong / Best Yahoo Boys Apps For Fast Cash Out (2022 Latest Update) / How To Change Business Name Duly Registered With CAC Corporate Affair Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.