Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Use And Enjoy Your Wi-fi Service. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Use And Enjoy Your Wi-fi Service. (724 Views)

Hello Nairalander. Enjoy Your Weekend With This Hot Unlimited Free Browsing. / How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) / 5 Ways To Make Your Wi-fi Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use And Enjoy Your Wi-fi Service. by olatwo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hello dear NAIRALANDERS, i have often times wonder what it means by Wi-Fi aπϑ Ђδω to reap the benefits of it, as i have noticed the coverage is alwayz available (in my area). Please computer gurus on this Forum can Ʋ educate mε (us) so that this service providers will not "je wa mo aye" grin grin if there are benefits that is.

Thanks in advance fǿr Ʊя contribution. wink smiley
Re: Use And Enjoy Your Wi-fi Service. by benzion72(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
WIFI enables you to connect to the Internet. Since your device is already seen the Wifi hotshot try and connect with it and see if you can browse. It may require you subscribe to through the owner to give you access.

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Modem Problem In Futo Area Imo State / Upgrading Bold5 / How To Stall Andriod Os On Htc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.