Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,059 members, 7,953,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Are You Guys Making Money On Forex. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Guys Making Money On Forex. (1261 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Guys Making Money On Forex. by pleep(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
I know the basics of forex and stock trading but i'm a little hesitant to just jump right into it. What are ur experiences with Forex, is it hard to start up? is it worth trying? Im mainly wondering if you need to read books or go to classes to be successful at this. I want to open an E-trade account and any info would be invaluable. thanks.
Re: Are You Guys Making Money On Forex. by don1to10: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
you need to reed alot on the web b4 trying that. Go to marketiva.com to start with demo account first.
Re: Are You Guys Making Money On Forex. by xtremious(m): 12:27am On Sep 03, 2012
pleep: I know the basics of forex and stock trading but i'm a little hesitant to just jump right into it. What are ur experiences with Forex, is it hard to start up? is it worth trying? Im mainly wondering if you need to read books or go to classes to be successful at this. I want to open an E-trade account and any info would be invaluable. thanks.

Forex is very risky,do a lot of homework before using real cash.I lost a lot to forex and will never touch it again even with a long pole,not my thing.
Re: Are You Guys Making Money On Forex. by rightlagos: 1:16am On Sep 04, 2012
forex is risky, but u can trade betonmarket which also includes forex. It involves higher return with less risk. However, to trade any, mere e book will not suffice. u need one on one training. u can pm me or call 08179567622. i can be of help
Re: Are You Guys Making Money On Forex. by gnachu2: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2012
Hello humans get tired and can make errors. This will lead to total loss of capital robots can be backtested for up to 10 yrs. The 3 real money robots i have personaly monitored almost on a daily basis have all acheive 1016% in 1 yr and 6 mths. One made that in 5 mths. All with less than 35% drawdown. They can all be combined to trade in 1 account. I seek partners having $1500. Or more. Thanks for your time.
Re: Are You Guys Making Money On Forex. by sellydion: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2012
hardly can you win in forex, do not mind those lossers that prey on people's money. if 95% fails what is the hecky. Use your sense.
Re: Are You Guys Making Money On Forex. by edosg(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
The fact that people loss money in forex does not mean they are not pple making money in forex, if u want to trade forex in a consistent and profitable way, call me on 08034538507, i will show u my live acc then u make up your mind if u interested or not. No long story.
Re: Are You Guys Making Money On Forex. by seye15627(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2012
rightlagos: forex is risky, but u can trade betonmarket which also includes forex. It involves higher return with less risk. However, to trade any, mere e book will not suffice. u need one on one training. u can pm me or call 08179567622. i can be of help
. Boss, u dey here? Abeg no leave us newbies 4 betonmarket alert, we need u.
Re: Are You Guys Making Money On Forex. by gnachu2: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2012
Hello, humans get tired and
can make errors. This will
lead to total loss of capital.
robots can be backtested
for up to 10 yrs. The 3 real
money robots i have personaly monitored
almost on a daily basis
have all acheive 1016% in
1 yr and 6 mths. One made
that in 5 mths. All with less
than 35% drawdown. They can all be combined
to trade in 1 account. I
seek partners having
$1500. Or more. Thanks
for your time. Gnachu@yahoo.co.uk 08037945580
Re: Are You Guys Making Money On Forex. by Greydays(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
It is a good thing that you are knowledgeable to a degree in forex. I think before plunging your own money in, you should try your skills and practice live with a free 100 dollar you get when you open an account with forex metal. The have got good support and even have a website dedicated to Nigerians. The profits you make from the 100 dollar given to you can be withdrawn at anytime.

(1) (Reply)

Roofing Sheet (stone Coated From Korea) Call Donald 07062764235...price =n=2,300 / Who Knows About The Latest Brand Of Weavon In Town: BONHAIR? / The Impact Of Shale Oil Development Tothe Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.