Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Pre-existence Of Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pre-existence Of Christ. (925 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Pator Kun , Bookmark And Ijawkid, Let Us Discuss The Pre-existence Of JESUS / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pre-existence Of Christ. by trumpeter(m): 4:41am On Jan 05, 2008
I have come to discover that many are ignorant of the person of Jesus Christ. Some(particularly Muslims), out of sheer misconception of biblical revelation, have placed BABA (CHRIST) side by side with other Prophets including the Prophet of Islam. Please accept this my hors dueovre for now and I'll be back with a full force to show that Christ had been in heaven before coming to this world as a humble paschal Lamb and that He is the Creator of heaven and earth.
Re: The Pre-existence Of Christ. by pilgrim1(f): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2008
@trumpeter,

trumpeter:

Some(particularly Muslims), out of sheer misconception of biblical revelation, have placed BABA (CHRIST) side by side with other Prophets including the Prophet of Islam.

Actually, it is not "out of sheer misconception" of Biblical revelation that Muslims have placed Christ side-by-side with Muhammad. The real issue surrounding such an adventure is simple: Muhammad is NOT in the Bible - and this huge embarrassment is causing Muslims worldwide to deliberately castigate the same Jesus Christ whom they hypocritically claim to 'love' and 'respect'. Since they cannot demonstrate that Muhammad's claims in the Qur'an are Biblically authentic, it should not surprise anyone why Muslims have turned round to deride the same Bible that they once delightfully quoted . . . until the bubble went burst! grin

Whenever it helps their duplicity, then they play the convenience game of quoting the Bible as reference to accredit Muhammad's false prophecies and career. When the truth is demonstrated that Muhammad is nowehere prophesied as a prophet among the Biblical prophets, it upsets the Muslim world so badly on just one point - it proves without question that Muhammad was a false prophet who claimed to have been "inspired" in precisely the same way AS God inspired the Biblical prophets (Qur'an 4 v 163)!

It does not really matter whether you take the time to share Biblical truth with Muslims here - they have made up their minds to be NOT interested at all, because Muhammad clearly was a false prophet by Biblical standards. That is the bitter truth they do not want to hear.
Re: The Pre-existence Of Christ. by dafidixone(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2008
the issue here is that we must call a spade a spade! they are one of the anti christs. sad beware of them. cool
Re: The Pre-existence Of Christ. by Bobbyaf(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2008
@ dafidixone

the issue here is that we must call a spade a spade! they are one of the anti christs. Sad beware of them. Cool

One of you say? Even they won't be able to resist the subtilty of the anti-Christ.
Re: The Pre-existence Of Christ. by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 06, 2008
trumpeter:

I have come to discover that many are ignorant of the person of Jesus Christ. Some(particularly Muslims), out of sheer misconception of biblical revelation, have placed BABA (CHRIST) side by side with other Prophets including the Prophet of Islam. Please accept this my hors dueovre for now and I'll be back with a full force to show that Christ had been in heaven before coming to this world as a humble paschal Lamb and that He is the Creator of heaven and earth.

Muslims do not denigrate BABA (JESUS CHRIST) out of sheer misconception and ignorance. Admitting that Jesus Christ is God renders the position of islam untenable and exposes it to be nothing but a false religion.
Re: The Pre-existence Of Christ. by olabowale(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2008
@Davidylan; In Surah Isra verse 42, God Almighty says, 'if there are gods, instead of One God, each god would be doing their own thing, and each is trying to outshine the other, and they may actually combine their efforts together to want to oppose the Supreme God!' You see the topic is pre-existence of Christ. Put your idea forward and see how quickly it is derailed. I wanna see his pre-existence. I have already pointed out the fallacy of the'word concept.' You see the owner of the word, was able to communicate, audible communication, prior to Jesus being here on earth, during his being here on earth and after he had left here on earth. God communicated with Moses, and He did not say He was Jesus and or that he was Christ! He communicated with Jesus/Christ, without saying to Jesus/Christ that I am Jesus/Christ. Remember we are One and the same? Jesus/Christ never said that he communicated with his alter ego, or partner in godship! Then He communicated with Muhammad and invited him to the heaven and beyond! Muhammad say 'the word,' and his cousin on the 2nd heaven. Yet after he got beyond 7th heaven, we did not hear Muhammad come back to the earth, and declared that when he was given the commandment of Salah and the last 4 verses of baqarah, it was Jesus/Christ that was talking
Yet the SPEAKER was addressed as Allah, in the Tashahuud, and He did not say, call me Jesus/Christ. Yet in all of the 23 years there was no time that Angel Gabrael said to Muhammad once, by the way your lord is Jesus/Christ! Instead, it was that Jesus/Christ was not more that a human prophet! Yet Jesus/Christ himself never cried out 'Muhammad, why do you persecuted me?'

Oh boy, I dey tired. I got businesses to do. Some other time.
Re: The Pre-existence Of Christ. by viclee009: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2008
My dear friends it is undisputed fact that our Lord Jesus Christ is not merely a prophet but the only begotten Son of God, who both suffer, died and resurrected. it is a mortal crime in my belief to compare him a Creator to a mere creation.

To Christians:
THE BURDEN OF PROOF REMAIN WITH THOSE OF OTHER FAITHS, THE END WILL TELL.
OUR LORD THROUGH UNCOUNTABLE MIRACLES, APPARITIONS, LOCUTIONS, INSPIRATIONS, AND INNER PROMPTING OVER TWO THOUSAND YEARS MADE IT CLEAR AS THE UNDISPUTED MASTER AND LORD OF ALL. WE AS THE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS CHRIST DO NOT NEED TO SUICIDE OURSELVES TO MAKE OUR POINT. WE PREACH AND SHOW LOVE AS DID OUR MASTER.

To none believers:
IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO RE-EXAMINE YOUR POSITION AND THINK OF ETERNITY. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: The Pre-existence Of Christ. by pilgrim1(f): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2008
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Davidylan; In Surah Isra verse 42, God Almighty says, 'if there are gods, instead of One God, each god would be doing their own thing, and each is trying to outshine the other, and they may actually combine their efforts together to want to oppose the Supreme God!'

Did you know at all that 'Allah' recognized another Supreme Deity in the same Qur'an?

I guess this is going to be a big shout for Muslims; but relax - you guys have simply ignored that verse like a plague while you went about castigating the revelation of God Himself in the Bible.

Perhaps, this will be a true test of two things:

(a) how much of Islam you truly know

(b) how sincere you are in acknowledging simple facts.

Christians are not people who rush to make noise when Muslims try to frantically make so much cavil. Even the Qur'an says that Christians are people who are devoted to learning and are not arrogant - and Muslims will do well to emulate such demeanour from us.

Of course, I certainly have my facts before I point this out. The one reason why I have not referred to that point all this while is twofold:

~ to enable Muslims and forumites see what Muhammad actually thought of 'Allah'

~ to enable us discuss who 'Allah' was recognizing as Lord apart from himself.

Details in due course. For now, go grab your Qur'an and dress warm, because the websites from where you guys often run to for plagiarized materials will not be able to help in this matter at all!

Enjoy! cheesy
Re: The Pre-existence Of Christ. by Wordsmith(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2008
Like Yung Joc said, "It's going down!" cheesy cheesy
Re: The Pre-existence Of Christ. by pilgrim1(f): 6:18am On Jan 07, 2008
A Special Appeal!

PS. This is just asides and an amicable offer to some Muslims who have been emailing me:

Since it is impossible for me to cope with the many emails you send, I beg you Muslim emailers (especially "Abdul", "Tafiq', "Nasiru"wink who have been inundating my e-box recently, to understand just two things:

(a) I have nothing bitter against anybody (Muslim, Christian, or other)
My posts may come across passionately, but I would rather you try
and dicuss them and point out where you assume I was lying against
the Qur'an, Muhammad, 'Allah', the Bible or Jesus Christ.

(b) that is why instead of wasting precious time trying to appease you
by responding to your individual emails, I am asking/requesting or even
inviting you to register on Nairaland, post your concerns, share what
you think you know, demonstrate where you think my posts are lies,
and help the public reader understand better the issues we are seeking
answers to.

Yes, indeed, to the queries that have angered you most recently -

[list]
~ I have the references in the Qur'an where 'Allah' referred to another Supreme Deity apart from himself;

~ I have facts about Muslims in early Islamic history who have referred to Muhammad as "Lord" (and many Muslims today are desperate to erase this from the public; but few sources still address him as "liege-Lord');

~ I have facts and references from Islamic sources about what Muhammad really thought about 'Allah' that many Muslims have never taken their time to consider when they mendaciously attack Jews and Christians on the Biblical scriptures.[/list]

The reason I have not rushed to give you those references by email is because I prefer sharing them on the Forum BEFORE sharing them privately.

And to the so-many-times-repeated questions of where I am located or work or my University or which Church I attend, my answers remain the same. I cannot reveal any more than that - and it is sufficient that you reached me by email, thank you.

I have a lot of Muslim friends (as well as Catholic, ex-Catholics, Grail Messengers, Hindus in my university, and non-religious/free-thinkers). I appreciate all of them, especially those who have taken time to challenge me for the better. I need to pay attention to them as well.

So, to make things easier for all of us, please come to the Forum and let everyone benefit from whatever vexations you may have.

For all your subsequent emails, I'll simply post you a link to this appeal; so please don't consider it as being rude if you no longer receive replies from me henceforth. At least, I have tried to be reasonable with you lot.

Thank you in anticipation of your compliance.
Re: The Pre-existence Of Christ. by trumpeter(m): 3:32am On Jan 11, 2008
I am sorry for coming so very late on board. Please accept my apology. Back to the topic in question.  I want to assume that Muslims understand this fact  (of His pre-existence) about Jesus as pointed out by some informed Christains in the house. I am not afraid to say that Muslims are the Pharisees of this age. In the light of this, I wouldn't like to waste my time expounding the truth of the Scriptures on this subject since they have already decided to embrace falsehood.  I want to make it clear that my decision to keep mute should not be interpreted as timidity or cowardice. I am only trying to obey the command of the Lord which says "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine,  lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you "Matt 7:6.

However, if they demonstrate the docility to learn and obey the truth; we will be pleased to unravel this "mystery" because, by His grace, it is given unto us to understand the mysteries of the Kingdom but to those outside, they are given in parables.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Your Regular Sunday Offering? / Kidnapper Pastor That Demands 50m Ransom / Things Are Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.