Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! (823 Views)

Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive / Bombshell: Obasanjo Killed Bola Ige - Lam Confess / Is GEJ Insinuating Obasanjo Killed Murtala Mohammed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! by BigB11(m): 4:57am On Jan 05, 2008
Obasanjo killed EFCC – Ngige

Former governor of Anambra State, Dr. Chris Ngige has blamed immediate past President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo for the woes of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Speaking with reporters at Abba Town in Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra State, Ngige noted that the concept of EFCC is good but regretted that Obasanjo converted it to a weapon for political warfare while in office.

Ngige said, “Certain things were done improperly, but you must also give it to EFCC that they have a boss and their boss is the President of the country and if you have a bad President, he will do bad and unprintable things with such an agency but if you have a good President, he will also do good things with that agency.

“I don’t think that they are totally to be blamed. They are human and they are Nigerians. All the same, it is good for people to stand their grounds and say it is not proper”.
Ngige also recalled that he has visited the EFCC twice without the commission’s invitation and was able to explain areas of doubt to them.
“I went there and came out; I went the same day and came back the same day. I went there again and came back the same day. It is good for people to be accountable while in office and after leaving office. I was treated with dignity with respect the two times I visited. And if there were questions, I did answer them well and if there were gray areas or areas of doubt in what they saw in the books in Awka, I cleared them for them”.

http://www.ngex.com/cgi-bin/frame/frameit2.plx?link="http://www.sunnewsonline.com/"
Re: Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! by linuxuser(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2008
BigB1,

Here we go again. Ngige confirmed that he visited EFCC to answer questions. Why did IBB refuse to attend to the Oputa Panel to answer their enquiries. The answer is simple - IBB emblezzled and looted the treasury of Nigeria. That is the truth.

For your info, I did not see any where from Ngige's statement blaming Ribadu or accusing him - " “I don’t think that they are totally to be blamed.". Well may be we leave that to another time when you can show us another piece to that effect.
Re: Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! by BigB11(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2008
Posted by Linuxuser:
Here we go again.  Ngige confirmed that he visited EFCC to answer questions.  Why did IBB refuse to attend to the Oputa Panel to answer their enquiries.  The answer is simple - IBB emblezzled and looted the treasury of Nigeria.  That is the truth
@linuxuser:
Do you know your problem?
You don't pay attention to nothing.

Are we talking about EFCC or IBB?  What is wrong with you?

Posted by linuxuser:
For your info, I did not see any where from Ngige's statement blaming Ribadu or accusing him - " “I don’t think that they are totally to be blamed

@linuxuser:
For you information, the topic says "OBJ killed and buried EFCC". So, why should Ngige be blaming EFCC?
Dude, you need to start paying attention to things; it will help you with other things.
May be this is the right time to change your to Unixuser!
Re: Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! by IykeD1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2008
And guess who is talking? A man that very knowingly worked with Chris Uba to rig and steal an election!
If Chris Uba wasn't overwhelmed by power and greed, maybe Ngige would have settled him quietly and
would have continued as governor too.

In civilized countries, Ngige will be serving 10 years or more in prison, but in Nigeria they wax poetic and
get to preach about others shortcomings.

Of course I am sure what the usual response will be: it was OBJ's fault. Yes, OBJ took Ngigie to swear before
the Okija (sp) shrine.
Re: Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! by IykeD1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2008
Oh - no need to drag IBB into this thread. IBB is a born thief and loser (that case has been
established a long time again). No matter how he tries, his stolen wealth can never by him
a good name.
Re: Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! by BigB11(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2008
And guess who is talking?  A man that very knowingly worked with Chris Uba to rig and steal an election!
If Chris Uba wasn't overwhelmed by power and greed, maybe Ngige would have settled him quietly and
would have continued as governor too.

In civilized countries, Ngige will be serving 10 years or more in prison, but in Nigeria they wax poetic and
get to preach about others shortcomings.

Of course I am sure what the usual response will be: it was OBJ's fault.  Yes, OBJ took Ngigie to swear before
the Okija (sp) shrine.
@Iyke-D
so, what is your point?
You mean, it wasn't OBJ's fault?

I guess, Ngige is too dirty and has no rights to see anything against OBJ.
What a joke!
We need to get over ourselves quick and together discover a better way to move this country forward.
Re: Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! by BigB11(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2008
If you want to talk about IBB, please open up a topic and let's do it, my friend!
Re: Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! by BigB11(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2008
Regardless of Ngige's past, I think his statement is on point; even a blind, deaf and dumb knows this fact.
Re: Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! by IykeD1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2008

Regardless of Ngige's past, I think his statement is on point; even a blind, deaf and dumb knows this fact.

A blind, deaf, dumb man also knows that none of these individuals are qualified to cast aspersion on the
person of Ribadu - as they all form the ingredients of the rot that Ribadu is fighting. Its okay as long as
they are benefiting from the entrenched corruption. The minute they are sidelined, then everything is
wrong with OBJ and the work EFCC is doing. If the EFCC was buried, why did he Ngige deem it fit to pay
them a visit to clear his name.
Re: Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! by Mamajama(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2008
BIGB1 you are beginning to look like a looser. Name one thread or topic that you've posted on the forum with accuracy?

All this your ballistic barrage against EFCC and RIBADu amounts to one thing, He went after your toothless father and Muhammad.

If FEARLESS RIBADU hasn't gone after your family, we all know for fact you wont be here criticising or posting all this false and stupid allegations that is posted in the media.

LOOK at your caption for one. Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc

Dumb ass is EFCC dead today? answer is NO. the organization is still on and effective. tell IBB to rest well for now, because soon we will have new sherriff in town that will come after him.

Couple weeks ago you were posting falsify information that Ehindero is in House arrest. please did you or your shameless father IBB bail him out of the house arrest? bomboy. kai. Even sermenger is smarter than you. lol
Re: Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! by NUDEMAX: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2008
big b1,
watz ur problem with efcc, are u a fraudstar?
Re: Obasanjo Killed And Buried Efcc! by BigB11(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2008
A fraudstar?

You sound like an unclaimed ball; please, get lost

(1) (Reply)

Conflict Resolution Advisers Wanted / Gani Is Back! Sues Yaradua Over Waziri. / Nigeria Needs $85 Bn To Fix Power!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.