Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? (869 Views)

Celtel Gprs Settings! / MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by honsule(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2008
After activating a guy's line yesterday about past 6pm my gprs seems not to be connecting i tried my roommate own and a coupled of guys same problem.Some guys were insinuating that celtel has stopped their gprs browsing.From my own vintage point,it is a network problem.Because the (G) is stil there,only that it's not connecting.Even wap too is not going.Unfortunatly,this gprs network fault falls on a weekend.Maybe,by monday we will start enjoying celtel gprs as usual.Although the third option that i thought it to be "internet" in the making have suddenly disappeared from celtel homepage. cry
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by MrInfo1(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2008
@ topic

On my Nokia phone it sayz 'Temporary Network problem'

On my S.E phone it sayz login failed after wasting  (2mins) of my time  angry

@ honsule

Shit happens  grin
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by honsule(m): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2008
@info baba.We are On recess.just watch out.
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by tunnex190: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2008
Hey! it's back again. You can now browse on the WAP. I guess it's network problem.
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by honsule(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2008
yea,it is back.you can browse both with mms and wap.welcome back from recess
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by topeteadr(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2008
The stuff is back now, , . . . Thanks to celtel, ,
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by honsule(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2008
To me i felt really bad,because i was about to activate a line when i discovered that the gprs was no longer going.I went to the extent of paying mtn gprs #100(just like my bro kosovo) just to go through post.My glo free trick was really slow,and my mtn trick too was fucking up on my roommate's phone, because i couldn't use it to post a thread.But thank God we are back from recess.
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by topeteadr(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2008
[/quote]Posted by: honsule
To be i felt really bad,because i was about to activate a line when i discovered that the gprs was no longer going.I went to the extent of paying mtn gprs #100(just like my bro kosovo) just to go through post.My glo free trick was really slow,and my mtn trick too was fucking up on my roommate's phone, because i couldn't use it to post a thread.But thank God we are back from recess. [quote]

I used 200 naira just to check my mail yesterday using mtn,,. . . . . . imagine when the yahoo page was loading they were streaming all my money to their acc, . . till i got a reply----------------: Error connecting to server
I checkedmy acc bal and all i met there was #0.00
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by honsule(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2008
@Tope.My own i even off the image,i then use the opera mod to browse.After typing my longest thread,i tried to post but mtn gprs was just telling me errors.That is how i lost that wonderful thread that i composed.I am yet to recover from it.@kosovo.I doubt it if you actually use mtn to browse.Those yellow guys with their gprs streaming of people money.I won't try their 3.5 G when the start,thank God i don't even have 3G phone.Mtn can as well be charging #100 per kb when the start their 3G stuff.
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by honsule(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2008
@Tope.My own i even off the image,i then use the opera mod to browse.After typing my longest thread,i tried to post but mtn gprs was just telling me errors.That is how i lost that wonderful thread that i composed.I am yet to recover from it.@kosovo.I doubt it if you actually use mtn to browse.Those yellow guys with their gprs streaming of people money.I won't try their 3.5 G when the start,thank God i don't even have 3G phone.Mtn can as well be charging #100 per kb when the start their 3G stuff.
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by Fadajasi(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2008
Celtel suppose dey tell person now. Rubbish
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by topeteadr(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2008
honsule, , , , , i think we had better tell all the hackers to face on MTN now. . . . . , . . . . Get ready to milk and collect all our money 4rm mtn.
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by Wysiwyg: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2008
I dont think we should just sit back and beg for free browsing from all these network providers. I think it is time we started working out FREE CALLS!
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by MrInfo1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ Wysiwyg

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by grock1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2008
Celtel network is stil going ups and down. . .its not stil stable,i went thru a lot of stres b4 i can post dis. .hopfully by 2mrw or monday,it wil be beta . . .
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by honsule(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2008
@Wysiwyg.show us the way.@g-rock.that is true.
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by topeteadr(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2008
@Wysiwyg  please give us a head start. . . .
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by DualCore1: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2008
duh! free callz? yea i've worked out one, mtn to mtn from 12:30am to 4:30 am everyday, the hack is this, make sure u have upto 100 bucks. hehehehehe, my hack, my hack, my hack. roflmao.

hmmm wysiwyg, it wont be easy to pull that off, but it'll be fun, if u have a head start that'll be cool, even if it hasnt worked just tell what u're thinking, we can all join our tiny tiny heads.
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by tobs(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2008
@honsule,yes o.at last them free us.hope they wont try anytin craze.coz i really missed nairaland for just dat short period the gprs didnt work. . . @wysiwyg,guy na wa 4 u o.i asked u d procedure in config my laptop witout pc suite,and u never sent it to me.well i hope some1 else would help me out
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by Wysiwyg: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2008
@tobs,

I'm sorry, I've posted a reply to the thread. If you are reading this, then u must have seen it. Peace
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by aomom(m): 2:20am On Jan 07, 2008
plz honsule and co plz send the glo browsing trick to teejayx@gmail.com plz
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by kosovo(m): 3:54am On Jan 07, 2008
hmmmmm
lets see hw the hackings and crackings goes.
Re: How did you feel when Celtel Gprs was Down? by topeteadr(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2008
hiya we just have to wait 4 more tricks *** not hackings seun thinks its gonna put him in trouble ***

(1) (Reply)

What Really Comes To Mind When You See An Id On =n=land? / Glo 3g / Fairly Used Nokia E61i For Sale Just For (30,000) 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.