Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Glo 3g - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo 3g (871 Views)

Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) / 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g / How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo 3g by oklaad(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2008
Dis tread is open to anybody that uses glo 3G in IBADAN or any other cities in d country.Guys i believ ur experience are needed here.
Re: Glo 3g by skolars(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2008
BELOW ARE AVAILABLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE SOFTWARE’S FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT

1. Free browsing software’s and configurations for MTN, Glo , Zain Network.
This allows you to browse absolutely free on phone and PC using any of the above Networks.

2. Free browsing on Visafone and Starcomms software and settings (Pay one month and brows free for a year.

3. Free International and local calls and Text message software’s.

4. How to bypass the Rapidshare waiting period and download limit.

5. Cyber cafe software.
If u live near a cyber cafe u can log into their server from home and use their network to browse for free using this software.

6. Wifi/ hotspot free access software

7. Free 2,000 Satellite Tv channels with over 10,000 programmers on your laptop.

8. International sim card for voice calls and 24/7 Free internet browsing

9. Online shopping of any item u requires. Direct shipping to you in Nigeria available.

10.UPS , FEDEX shipping accounts.

11. EBay , Amazon, PayPal accounts

12. Credit Cards( Visa, MasterCard,Discovery etc)

13. Liberty Reserve, e bullion and @ $1- N100.

14. Bulk mailer (Direct to in box).

15. Over 20million US and Canada Email addresses

16. Different Forex Trading robots,software's and indicators.

17. Fund Paypal @ $1- N130

18. Western Union Bug

Select the ones you need and send your orders with my below info for price and payment details
Kindly reach me directly with all your inquires. Only those who are interested to do business should email: ify@kify.net
Phone: 08037633338

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Nokia E61i For Sale Just For (30,000) 30k / Sony Ericsson C905,w960i Or Nokia 5800: Whch Is Beta / Is Data Modems Faster Than Phone Modems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.