Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Have You Received Money Thru Getaway Club? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Received Money Thru Getaway Club? (1012 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / Money Thru Pigs, Is It True? / Read This If You Love To Make Money Thru Football Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Received Money Thru Getaway Club? by chaz(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2008
hello there, i have been meaning to join Getaway club but i want to be sure that i would get my money at the end of the day. SO IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO HAS RECEIVED MONEY THROUGH GETAWAY CLUB, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST WITH THE WEBSITE YOU JOINED THROUGH AND HOW MUCH YOU RECEIVED. Thanks
Re: Have You Received Money Thru Getaway Club? by detder(f): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2008
hello guys

i have more interesting online pgm that u will benefil just like the getaway club. its called DISNEY TREASURES CLUB.
You only need to know the rudiments of it and u are there making ur cool money! check out the site www.disneytreasures.biz. you may contact me on 08023213166 for more info. u will be glad u did. thks
Re: Have You Received Money Thru Getaway Club? by nairamann(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2008
You bet many of us have got a lot of dollars from getaway club. Iam a living witness.
Iam also an internet marketer. You may wish to know as a result of this benefit, I have
up to 5 accounts in getaway club. For details get across to devine1010@yahoo.co.uk
or phone 08055024576 call Emmanuel.
As soon as you link up lots of training manual will be provided.
Thx.
Remain bless as you are divinely hooked to getaway club dollar ladder.

(1) (Reply)

Can One Make $5000 And Above Monthly In Nigeria Online? / What Electronics Are In High Demand In Africa And Which Ones Are Scarce? / Does Google Adword And Facebook Ad Accept Graphcard Visa Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.