Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati (22225 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by egift(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
If you believe Reuben Abati, you will believe anything. German Resting - what an excuse grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
badlucky: Dame Patience isn't the first Afirican or Nigerian first lady to embark on such trips. Well meaning Nigerians ought to be concerned when the news about her health was aired. Now that it has turned out to be false, we should only thank God and stop bothering ourselves about expenses. Haba!
you be real BADLUCKY! What kind of yeye rest is that? Abi she no dey rest for house? They should just tell us the truth that she is ill instead of lying to nigerians.we deserve to know the health conditions of the president and his wife.that was how yaradua we were told went for lesser hajj meanwhile he was clinically dead only for his corpse to be smuggled like a contraband into the country.we aint fools if you must know!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by kuramo: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
My hunch is that the First Lady is in Germany for a gastric band operation, you catch my drift ? .

It wasn't long ago that OBJ's wife Stella went incognito to Costa del Sol in Spain for liposuction and remember what happened.

The truth will come out in the end.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by lacasa: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Idokojimmy: Disturbance hinders rest. Can you enjoy a perfect rest under your own roof? If resting there will gurantee her safety, then it isn't too much for a first lady

Some people sef undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Pataki: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
taharqa: The HATE(Bitterness) eating you up may soon lead to death if u re nt careful...#honestAdvice

I called her a glutton - which she really is. Haba - First lady of Nigeria, Madam Permanent Secretary for Bayelsa, First lady of Africa. As if that is not enough.........

Her 'WOBIA' tendency extends to food as well. No wonder she got food poisoning. The other day I was asking if the budget for feeding in Aso Rock extending to billions of naira was being used to feed elephants, little did I know that the real elephant in Aso Rock is our prestigious Patience Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Olamiplenty1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
At least now u hav defended d woman so dat ur sack letter may be withdrawn and u may continue living inside d rock. Ur defence of d matter makes u more of a confused person. Haa! Abatiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by aikorodo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
Idokojimmy:

http://www.ynaija.com/just-a-moments-rest-the-first-lady-is-not-hospitalized-presidency/
...why oga reuben dey deceive himself now. Is he trying to refute what his boss GEJ confirmed on his facebook page.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by locust01(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
Just passing
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by DICKtator: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
We should not forget that she is the first lady and a P.S. so she should be able to afford such trip abroad. But my major source of concern is her itinerary. How many people travelled with her? Did those people use their monies? Hope it wasn't the Presidential Jet that was used?of course!!!. It was!!!!. Now we tax payers come in. Like someone rightly said, why not one of the several tourist spots we have in Nigeria even if she is tired of a comfy place like aso rock and she wants a change of environment?or perhaps an african country,after all she hosted a first ladies of africa summit.
Dis one went for tummy tuck.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by lacasa: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
Only in Nigeria will the wife of a president(first lady, with ηo recognition in the constitution,) use the people's money ϯo fly ϯo germanny ϯo "rest"

This is the most useless set of people in govt in the history of the world angry

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by wellmax(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
Demdem: Am convinced beyond any reasonable doubts that our leaders think we are all dumbs. Can u imagine? what an excuse? I hope tax-payers money didnt fund the trip.
Nonsense.

naaaa, no tax money in Nigeria, its oil money.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by taharqa: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pataki:

I called her glutton - which she really is. Haba - First lady of Nigeria, Madam Permanent Secretary for Bayelsa, First lady of Africa. As if that is not enough.........

Her 'WOBIA' tendency extends to food as well. No wonder she got food poisoning. The other day I was asking if the budget for feeding in Aso Rock extending to billions of naira was being used to feed elephants, little did I know that the real elephant in Aso Rock is our prestigious Patience Jonathan.

...the HATE(Bitterness) that is eating you up may lead to death if you are not careful...#moreHonestAdvice
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Rhino5dm: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
Thesame people wey tell us say Yaradua was not sick? they even claimed he went to Saudi for pilgrimage and he was fit enough to watch arsenal match his favourite club? Abegi make i hear sontin joor!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by reindeer: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
I wonder if she is being allowed to rest in peace over there, since its obvious she will not be allowed to rest in peace in Nigeria.
Abi why else would she have to run from 36 states and the FCT to go and ''rest'' 7000miles away?
Rest in Peace madam first lady
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Pataki: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
taharqa: Again...the HATE(Bitterness) that is eating you up may lead to death if you are not careful...#moreHonestAdvice

You are DAFT. Boko Haram sponsored by Jonathan's PDP government is causing more death that is unprecedented in Nigeria.

Condensed troglodyte is not even proffering advice to Jonathan on that - you are here addressing me. Your village members need that advice more than I do. grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by opee1231(f): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
i nor fit shout!! so all this time she's been going in and out of the country na goods she go hustle for? we will still be online to read it when facts blows out! they should be deceiving their relatives not me
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by shuues: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
ode remo:
what the 4k is wrong with obudu raunch ? cant she rest there.
mtshewww
Abi o, den think we r all fools or pdp members. I jst dey pity abati cos by d time GEJ finish wit am, he wil realise dere r things money cant fix. Can u imagine tellin us big lies jst 2 eat. Agbaya.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Siga: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
Never believe what u read or hear......either side (both Abati and the press) might be lying at this point....at least she is alive...
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by SamMilla1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
She was not the only persenger on that flight to Germany. Let her be.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
Nice way of telling us Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Pataki: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
Siga: Never believe what u read or hear......either side (both Abati and the press) might be lying at this point....at least she is alive...

Who told you that? And you believe it? grin

Sam Milla: She was not the only persenger on that flight to Germany. Let her be.

Only passenger on the Presidential Jet you mean?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by taharqa: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pataki:

You are DAFT. Boko Haram sponsored by Jonathan's PDP government is causing more death that is unprecedented in Nigeria.

Condensed troglodyte is not even proffering advice to Jonathan on that - you are here addressing me. Your village members need that advice more than I do. grin

...oh No! the HATE(Bitterness) is eating you up d more, already? Plz fight it...#thinkReason

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by intrepid: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
Idokojimmy: Disturbance hinders rest. Can you enjoy a perfect rest under your own roof? If resting there will gurantee her safety, then it isn't too much for a first lady
Its not really too much for her to take that but why should there be denial of her been indisposed?Is it a crime to be indisposed?I dont know the difference between been pick and been indisposed.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by kuramo: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
Apparently the 1st Lady is at the Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany. The same hospital arranged by Julius Berger for the Late President Yar' Adua to receive treatment for his terminal Chaug Strauss Syndrome.

It has to be something serious for her to be Medivac(ed) there. It is very possible (and i'm speculating here)that she had something done in Dubai which developed complications when she got back to Abuja. Hence the rush to Germany.

I sincerely hope she recovers from whatever it is they are keeping from us.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by intrepid: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
Olamiplenty1: Bravo! Messenger dr. Abati. at least now u are doing d dirty work to keep ur dirty job. I know u once religiously warnd and appealed to ur children never to lie, how painful it is for them now seeing their father publicly telling lies. U are using 4yrs dirty job to destroy d integrity u've built for decade
They have started again.Its not really too much for her to take some rest abroad but why should there be denial of her been indisposed?Is it a crime to be indisposed?I dont know the difference between been pick and been indisposed.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by egift(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
Viewing this topic: leezzano, natddon, ambrosini593(m), bejust, Tadup, kolo007, kruz, bubadaniel13, biggzman, foyeks2001(f), Sirmee(m), jt2010, marquant563, ray_alesh(m), aniffy4eva(m), dukila, Harrison-George(m), J.Sparrow(m), Olorunwa1(m), Civildisle, chuksbook, peacettw(f), AngelEbi(f), kuramo, luckarub(m), Equity2012, Dspiritcatalyst, kelechi513, oldlord(m), petsam11, langdon, Gold-mind(m), StarBoard, Pataki, lagosapple, winlvf(f), amobii, jaysworld(f), bokohalal(m), Zip_up, jugomma(f), ganzydon(m), Lamitan, mahel, tchidi(f), PeeDaVinci, ~GANDALF~, lorenzos1, gmolen, Chicolee(f), Amakamax(f), pepperliny(f), nadine07, blackchukky, berem(f), Meks22(m), Emioga, Faraidi(m), armadeo(m), yemi2plus2(m), Urine, olamathins(m), Raxz(m), adsamsom, 2sa2, reindeer, nochio(m), Next2Bezee(m), gp66(m), Rhapsody!(f), gl450, aldotun, Mojibola(m), intrepid, mijd(m), obiyor2000 and 86 guest(s)
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by gp66(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
Biggyd2: Is the rest from carrying out her duties as "first lady" or perm sec in Bayelsa? So what happens to GEJ who has been the president since last year? When will he go for his own rest in Hawaii? People who had no shoes now have diamonds on the soles of their shoes. Mehn, I pity this Ruby and his job of cleaning up after his master, kai!

u wil only talk and pity person who has made it whlie u remain in poverty wit myopic thoughts everyday. If u like dnt go and do something meaningful that will add meaning to ur life in no distance time. Freedom they say is when pple feed the govt and nt govt feeding the people. I pray for God to giv u dat needed freedom.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by olamathins(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
Waiting concern me. I only pity Abati who is destroying his hard earn reputation over the years. I am sorry for you o Abati.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by johnstar(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
Wetn consign me undecided undecided, nxt topic pls
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by bubadaniel13: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
Abeg make wuna allow mama may she rest,what other privilege she fit enjoy,I see nothing wrong for the first lady resting.Enjoy mama na your time...
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by mahel: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
PrettyRita: Our mother will come in perfect condition. She is the pride of womanhood. All women are proud of her
. Amen!... Like mother like daughter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Hope Uzodinma Daughter's Wedding: Ekweremadu, Dogara, Ohakim Pictured / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 / We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.