Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati (22207 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by franca30(f): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
eledalo: She is not hospitalised, she is only in hospital. Thanks for the clarification Rubzy
Hahahahahhahahah!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by bubadaniel13: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
kunlekunle: na two people dey enter Aso Rock, na one dey commot.

I think something is wrong with you,are wishing her dead or what....
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by yohannazack(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
If dame patience jona truly travld out to take some rest, then the minister of tourism and culture mr Edem Duke has some questions to answer. Durin their perforcemance assessment dis yr, he was tellin nigerians how he has bin able to create many places fo tourists, it then means that we hav enof places where we can go and hav our rest witout travellin out. If not so, wat hapend to the budget? Eaten or shared? Also, if she traveld out fo medical attention, then dr. Onyebuchi has some questions to answer, wat happend to those billions of naira budgeted fo health? Eaten or shared? When wuld any foren official wuld com to nigeria fo medica attention or to rest? Atleast a councilor frm niger republic.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by haisam: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
story story story abati not all nigerians are elitrate
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Mekusnwa: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pataki:

I called her a glutton - which she really is. Haba - First lady of Nigeria, Madam Permanent Secretary for Bayelsa, First lady of Africa. As if that is not enough.........

Her 'WOBIA' tendency extends to food as well. No wonder she got food poisoning. The other day I was asking if the budget for feeding in Aso Rock extending to billions of naira was being used to feed elephants, little did I know that the real elephant in Aso Rock is our prestigious Patience Jonathan.

It is glaring that you have a crush on mama patience. You dream her. Think about her. Gossip about her and blab about her always.
What's your own with her whereabout? It is indicative of how jobless you are to be blogging about the whereabout of a woman that has no constitutional role assigned to her.
Your post smacks of hatred and envy. But the truth remains that your wife will never attain her level of prominence or be first lady

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Sunofgod(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
Must have been too much 'jerk' chicken in Jamaica,

The woman needs her stomach pumped out and some heavy duty lipo suction. . . .
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by GARRIGARRI: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
UNTILL WHEN HER CORPSE IS RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA, BY THAT TIME WE WILL KNOW THAT SHE IS RESTING IN HOSPITAL.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Jarus(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
ode remo:
what the 4k is wrong with obudu raunch ? cant she rest there.
mtshewww

Politics apart, there is no thing wrong in taking time out of the country to rest. Even in private sector, many people holiday outside Nigeria. If she decides to go to Obudu, better; but I don't see anything wrong in going abroad to rest.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by a1solution: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
make them give am phone so she go talk to Nigerians. That is why I trust OBJ if its him he would call her and ask her in public 'Patience are you dead? she would respond and that solves the whole issue.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by GARRIGARRI: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Jarus:

Politics apart, there is no thing wrong in taking time out of the country to rest. Even in private sector, many people holiday outside Nigeria. If she decides to go to Obudu, better; but I don't see anything wrong in going abroad to rest.
TO REST ABROAD WITH OUR OWN MONEY, WHILE THE POOR MAN IS LOOKING FOR MY NAIRALAND USERNAME.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Siga: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pataki:

Who told you that? And you believe it? grin

Only passenger on the Presidential Jet you mean?

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......for ur mouth....no be me talk am ooo......na u say teacher wife be witch oooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
T :-XSo, hu go dey service oga as madamme no dey
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Martini101(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Like seriously, this should no longer affect the price of cassava flour in the market. I rep Garri. MR. SEUN. HAVE A SECOND THOUGHT AS OKIJA_JUJU SUGGESTED. Banning doesnt kill cos the truth must be told! Garri Garri Garri Garri
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Onims1(f): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
Billyonaire: How much Tax do you pay Dem Dem, you keep shouting Tax Payers Money.
i feel him joor...@least he's not shouting abt d price of Gar............(i no dey o..)
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by profola2be(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Demdem:

Am convinced beyond any reasonable doubts that our leaders think we are all dumbs. Can u imagine? what an excuse? I hope tax-payers money didnt fund the trip.
Nonsense.
tax-payers money wasn't use to fund the trip,my daddy gave her the money for the trip.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by GARRIGARRI: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Martini101: Like seriously, this should no longer affect the price of cassava flour in the market. I rep Garri. MR. SEUN. HAVE A SECOND THOUGHT AS OKIJA_JUJU SUGGESTED. Banning doesnt kill cos the truth must be told! Garri Garri Garri Garri
DON'T EVER MENTIONED MY NAME AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Baawaa(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
egift: "Madam went to rest in Germany on an Air Ambulance - so she can start the rest from Nigeria. Don't worry she will not meet any Doctor for checkup" - Reuben Abati
If that is the case may her REST in peace grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by ABsI1: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
GodAlmighty will grant you Ma refreshment,peace,prosperity&perfect health in JesusName.but please when you return back,remind your husband our Excellency President that the people are yet to receive the fresh breath promised although electricity is getting better,Godbless you Ma
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Remii(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied."--Otto von Bismarck

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by ABsI1: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
Baawaa:
If that is the case may her REST in peace grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Paulonminyi: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
Until we stand together n fight as a nation our oil money,tax wil b use n shared among d top officers
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by ariy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
locust01: Just passing
keep going
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by ABsI1: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
And may you be in pieces-you this accursed
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by superior1: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
I am not surprised. The amount of curses suffering Nigerians heap on that woman daily is enough to send her to the deepest part of hell fire
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Biggyd2: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
[quote author=gp66]

u wil only talk and pity person who has made it whlie u remain in poverty wit myopic thoughts everyday. If u like dnt go and do something meaningful that will add meaning to ur life in no distance time. Freedom they say is when pple feed the govt and nt govt feeding the people. I pray for God to giv u dat needed freedom.

Is that all you can come up with dear? Abuse? It is a free country the last time I checked and do remember my post did not in any way refer to you. So make your comments elsewhere and move on. I will keep speaking out when things are bad. I do not need you or anyone's approval or disapproval. If it will make you feel better, may I remind you that you have same right too. It is left for you to decide what use to put it(good or bad). wink MPD!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
Remii: "Never believe anything until it has been officially denied."--Otto von Bismarck

Lol. The response called denial from the presidency is nothing short of confirmation of the news.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by moshmusth(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
ode remo:
what the 4k is wrong with obudu raunch ? cant she rest there.
mtshewww
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Biggyd2: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
Lies will never save this government.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by ujchief(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
Is Abati the special media adviser to the president or to the entire Jonathan family? I thut such jobs would come with a job description.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
Biggyd2: Lies will never save this government.

Na so my broda.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by ABsI1: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pataki: So the elephant looking woman went to rest? Na wa oh! Spin doctors - awon oloshi.

Rest in pieces - Mrs. Glutton!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati by Biggyd2: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
haisam: story story story abati not all nigerians are elitrate

Naaa, this has nothing to do with illiteracy. Even a toddler can see through this government, I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Babangida Letter Saga: Police Detain PREMIUM TIMES Reporter, Confiscate Phone / Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi / Police Release Abdulmumin Jibrin On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.