Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo : Cristiano Ronaldo May Leave Real Madrid - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo : Cristiano Ronaldo May Leave Real Madrid (1265 Views)

Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent / Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success / Cristiano Ronaldo Could Leave Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo : Cristiano Ronaldo May Leave Real Madrid by joeybankz: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Cristiano Ronaldo : Sky Sports has reported that Real Madrid ace Ronaldo has told Real Madrid president Florentino Perez that he wants out of Santiago Bernabeu.

Reports say’s that the Portuguese was unhappy in the club, but the main issue is a falling out with some certain players and he want to be valued.

Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Real Madrid but he still has three years left on his current contract, with this report it is expected that offers would be flying in come January when transfer window opens again.

Ronaldo limped off after scoring two goals in Real’s 3-0 win over Granada yesterday. Although Ronaldo’s injury might be serious, Ronaldo’s unhappiness was visible as he didn’t celebrate after scoring a brace.
Ronaldo have scored a total number of 150 goals in 149 appearances for Real.

Ronaldo explained he was feeling down and that it was due to a ‘professional’ rather than ‘personal’ issue He told reporters after the match.

“I don’t celebrate goals when I am feeling sad and that’s the case today.”

“The people who work here know why and I won’t say any more than that.”

Ronaldo is optimistic he will be fit for Portugal’s opening 2014 World Cup qualifiers against Luxembourg and Azerbaijan though coming off with an injury.

He added: “Let’s see in a few days if I recover because I want to play with the national team and they are important qualifiers for us.

“For sure in the next two or three days I will be fine.”
http://www.sportswriteup.com/

(1) (Reply)

Which Premier League Stadium Is The Best? / Chelsea Vs Wigan Athletic [1 - 0] On 9th April 2011 / FA Cup: Arsenal(3) Vs Plymouth(1) Saturday 3rd January, 4pm Nigerian Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.