Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent (13110 Views)

Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! / Mourinho Ends Contract With Madrid On Mutual Consent / Cristiano Ronaldo : Cristiano Ronaldo May Leave Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by ugojamali(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2013
Real Madrid have announced that head coach Jose Mourinho will leave the club at the end of the season after three years in charge of the Spanish giants.

President Florentino Perez revealed the decision at a packed news conference.

Mourinho, 50, who has been linked with a return to Chelsea, won the league and Copa del Rey at Madrid.

"We've decided to bring our relationship to an end," said Perez. "Nobody's been sacked, it's a mutual agreement."

Real are currently 13 points behind Barcelona in the league and were beaten by city rivals Atletico in the Spanish Cup final last Friday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22583729
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by iheneme(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2013
The Only One, sacked?

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by iheneme(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2013
I don't know why he had to wait till he is sacked (in the name of mutual consent), the same phrase they used when he left Chelsea
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by ugojamali(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2013
Real Madrid have confirmed that Jose Mourinho will
leave at the end of the season as speculation grows
about his return to Chelsea.
Mourinho is expected to take charge of Chelsea again
this summer and Real paved the way for this move by
allowing him to leave the Bernabeu by mutual consent.
President Florentino Perez told a press conference: "After
the talks with our coach Jose Mourinho we have reached
the agreement to end the contractual relationship at the
end of this season.
"Both the club and the coach agree that it is the right
moment to end this relationship.
"On behalf of the directors, I would like to thank Jose
Mourinho for his hard work over the last three years."
PSG coach Carlo Ancelotti is believed to be lined up to
replace him, but Perez insists no deal has been agreed
with anyone to succeed Mourinho.
"We have not agreed any pre-contract with any coach,"
added Perez. "That is a job for the next few days.
"It is not an issue we will resolve tomorrow.
"I want to show my maximum respect to PSG, their
president and all the clubs."
Perez also paid tribute to the word down by Mourinho at
the Bernabeu despite a number of high profile bust-ups
with players and the media.
"He is a very demanding coach, with himself and with the
rest and this wears you down," continued Perez.
"The important thing is that we have recovered the level
that we didn't have before."

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 20, 2013
What an overrated manager he is.
Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by nijanigga: 9:04pm On May 20, 2013
The special one will not longer be special at Stamford bridge.He will sacked next season at CFC.No big deal about the coach.Inter Milan haven't recovered from the mess he left behind,hope real will shrug it off quickly and move on.The guy has too much drama.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2013
iheneme: I don't know why he had to wait till he is sacked (in the name of mutual consent), the same phrase they used when he left Chelsea
eya.. you're still a learner.. WHY do you think Mancini waited when you get sacked you get compensated by the club.. I'm sure Mourinho is smiling to the bank right now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by Onwe101(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2013
chelsea go hammer next season......we gat wat it takes.......welcom BOSS

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2013
Good for chelsea!

4 Likes

why cant Mourinho nyash stay at a place, pls am busy here undecided
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by timecop28: 9:06pm On May 20, 2013
Mutual consent blah blah. Sack is sack! He isn't so special after all.

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by ibrash600: 9:06pm On May 20, 2013
smh.... Dat means u ain't special anymore.. Chelsea awaits u.
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by RedLight1: 9:06pm On May 20, 2013
WELCOME HOME THE SPECIAL ONE
I HOPE ABRAHAM WONT DRINK HIS KAIN KAIN AGAIN

CHELSEA NEEDS A COACH THAT CAN STAY A LONG TIME AND BUILD SOLID TEAM LIKE MAN UNITED AND MOURINHO IS DEFINITELY THE RIGHT MAN

UP CHELSEA cool

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by dayokanu(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2013
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by yuzedo: 9:08pm On May 20, 2013
Yes. My plan have come truth. Is time for josse to come and coahch my bois, d eagle have landed boys of okoko FC. Das d plan. Wellcome to okoko kindom josse morino. We must win d igwe cup wit ur lidaship! angry

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by Intrepid1(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2013
Those over-pampered, cry baby Real players made the man's position untenable. Unless the next manager gets rid of the troublemakers in the squad, he'll have a rough time of it.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by suxes2005(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2013
Eyah
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by supaeagles(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2013
That means he may come to Chelsea .... oh no... sad
As good as he is as a tactician, team and talent manager I think his drama is too much.
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by dayokanu(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2013
Let him go back to the EPL where he can boss them around and tag him special one.

In Spain it would be remembered how he was humiliated and whining how they dont love him

Biggest loss of his career was in Spain, First home loss of his career was in Spain
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by infobiz9ja(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2013
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by timecop28: 9:10pm On May 20, 2013
Toluwarni:
eya.. you're still a learner.. WHY do you think Mancini waited when you get sacked you get compensated by the club.. I'm sure Mourinho is smiling to the bank right now grin grin
Unlike MOU, Mancini didn't have any reason to leave. He wanted to stay. By the way, You don't always get a compensation except in cases where u still have a contract with the club or it's included in the contract signed.
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by ejifranks(m): 9:11pm On May 20, 2013
Blues for Life
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by 50calibre(m): 9:11pm On May 20, 2013
Now I foresee another wave of chelseamania coming, I would now begin to have my ears assaulted by Chelsea fans again, I thought we've had enough of this.
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by RedLight1: 9:14pm On May 20, 2013
dayokanu: Let him go back to the EPL where he can boss them around and tag him special one.

In Spain it would be remembered how he was humiliated and whining how they dont love him

Biggest loss of his career was in Spain, First home loss of his career was in Spain
but he is still the best manager of our time.. he is still somehow successful in spain you know

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by dayokanu(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2013
Red-Light:
but he is still the best manager of our time.. he is still somehow succeful in spain you know

How is he somehow succesful?

1 league in 3 yrs? For madrid is successful?

Worst loss in his career, First home loss in his career, 13 points behind league leaders

How is that success
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 20, 2013
i don really like this dude. but anyways he is making his money and am hear hating or nothing
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by MyVicky: 9:17pm On May 20, 2013
hornipipe: What an overrated manager he is.
Smh.
Hope you read the statement from Perez, ''"The important thing is that we have recovered the level
that we didn't have before...."?
Madrid was far behind Barcelona when Muo came and now Madrid could boast of beating the ''best team in the world'' more than 5 times in 3 years! In about 18 years, Madrid reached UCL semi finals only 5 times, Muo reached UCL semi thrice in 3 years! His league points and goal records are there to stay for a while. Give it to Mou, he didn't fail woefully at Madrid just that he could not accomplish ALL his expectations!

Let's equate soccer to any kind of profession or career you desire or that you desire for your child, what type of child would you prefer? Ferguson, Del Bosque, Keshi, Klopp, Hiddink, Guardiola, Mancini, Wenger, Muorinho, Benitez, Conte, Heynces, Villa Boas, Ancelloti, Simeone.....etc? I'm very sure Muo will not carry last and Muo will always be among the top three. The record speaks.

6 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by mohammedmagnus: 9:19pm On May 20, 2013
Special one sorry o but such is life u can't be always successful,u need failure to charge you tówards success
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by Archmed(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2013
''mutual consent''..
I like these words!...Mou's too special 2be fired.Records speaks!

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 20, 2013
i think mourhino is getting sucked dis days unlike b4.
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 20, 2013
Red-Light:
but he is still the best manager of our time.. he is still somehow successful in spain you know
best manager of our time? Lmao grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 20, 2013
My Vicky:
Hope you read the statement from Perez, ''"The important thing is that we have recovered the level
that we didn't have before...."?
Madrid was far behind Barcelona when Muo came and now Madrid could boast of beating the ''best team in the world'' more than 5 times in 3 years! In about 18 years, Madrid reached UCL semi finals only 5 times, Muo reached UCL semi thrice in 3 years! His league points and goal records are there to stay for a while. Give it to Mou, he didn't fail woefully at Madrid just that he could not accomplish ALL his expectations!

Let's equate soccer to any kind of profession or career you desire or that you desire for your child, what type of child would you prefer? Ferguson, Del Bosque, Keshi, Klopp, Hiddink, Guardiola, Mancini, Wenger, Muorinho, Benitez, Conte, Heynces, Villa Boas, Ancelloti, Simeone.....etc? I'm very sure Muo will not carry last and Muo will always be among the top three. The record speaks.
yes he didn't fail woefully but he is still an overrated manager.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester City UCL ( 0 - 0) On 11th Oct 2022 / Manchester City Vs Newcastle - (5 - 0) On 8th July 2020 / Everton Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 17th February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.