Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) - Fashion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) (340981 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long / The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Cally14(f): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Started my natural hair journey 5 months ago. I'm loving it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by zainabicy: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
am on my way to growing mine also

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by halobaba: 6:38am On Mar 26, 2015
where can get dreadlocks extentions and where can i fix it? urgent
7A70ee78
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
I started my natural hair journey, 9 months down the line, I retouched it cos it was difficult.
I have started again, it's 4 months and I'm bored! Nothing to do to it.... it just won't look reasonable and pretty.... angry angry angry
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
tchidi:
I started my natural hair journey, 9 months down the line, I retouched it cos it was difficult.
I have started again, it's 4 months and I'm bored! Nothing to do to it.... it just won't look reasonable and pretty.... angry angry angry

Braids, twistouts, blowouts, weaves, more braids, accessorize blow outs/braidouts/twistouts
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
giffty:
mi hair
how did u do it?
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by thelifechangers: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tips

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
tchidi:
same here o....i'm so damn bored now i might give in and perm it next week. angry
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Idowuogbo:

same here o....i'm so damn bored now i might give in and perm it next week. angry

If you see wetin I put for my hair this night, you go laugh cheesy cheesy

Banana, mango, pawpaw, honey, olive oil and coconut oil!! E must obey.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by headprofiler(f): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2015
jj
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by NappilyNigerian(f): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Let's MeetUp!!!!

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yields?!?!?!

She's done so well here, but I think she's deactivated cry

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by onila(f): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
she did ?? sad d fe w times ive been in dis thread she's always postin pics or helpin someone wit hair questio ns

Flytefalls:
Yields?!?!?!

She's done so well here, but I think she's deactivated cry
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by irenebarbie(f): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

try using jamaican black castor oil for your hair. its brings it to life. call 08160456945 to order one in nigeria
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by SexyFox(f): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2015
I posted it on fb too. That is my hair right there.

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by SexyFox(f): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2015
I tried to twist my hair. But it was so scanty looking.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by irenebarbie(f): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
get yours today. Jamaican black castor oil. it works wonders on hair. speedily hair growth and healthy hair. call africana hairways on 08160456945 09092126516 hairways.africana@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by cutieolaedo(f): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
the Jamaican black oil is really nice. tried it before. wod order for it, need to get it for a girlfriend
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nikky04(f): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
SexyFox:
I tried to twist my hair. But it was so scanty looking.

Looool, same thing here too, whenever I attempt a twist and twist out, i just dont bother because my twistout looks so sickly. The troubles of a fine-head low density natural. I just do other hair styles like puffs and buns. I do twist out to get a textured look

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nikky04(f): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Yields has been deactivated? But why now, she is so nice and helpful.
I will try to help out to any hair issue in anyway.

I am trying to run a blog, to contribute to the natural hair community in Nigeria. Please kindly visit and follow. Suggestions, questions,comments will be welcome.

www.afronicole.com

thanks!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by longlandscarf(m): 1:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Scarf factory, professional scarf manufacturer in China, bespoke scarf based on your custom designs. www.bestscarfs.com
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Milaby(f): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2015
irenebarbie:
get yours today. Jamaican black castor oil. it works wonders on hair. speedily hair growth and healthy hair. call africana hairways on 08160456945 09092126516 hairways.africana@gmail.com
how much is it?
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by irenebarbie(f): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2015
Milaby:
how much is it?
its 3500 naira only.per bottle
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Cally14(f): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
tchidi:

Do you use shea butter at all? I think you should use more of it, don't mind the smell. It works great!
You should also condition (egg,honey, milk, olive oil) it, anytime you have no braid or weave on. Just be patient!
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Empressgifted(f): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
I did mini twists on my natural hair and it's really scanty, it's not as full as I expected or as I see on the internet, guess it's due to my hair texture which is soft to a fault and not so full.

Thinking of redoing it though, maybe a micro-mini twist this time so it would at least cover my scalp.

I joined this group on facebook called Natural Hair Babes, it's really informative and motivational.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nikky04(f): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Empressgifted:
I did mini twists on my natural hair and it's really scanty, it's not as full as I expected or as I see on the internet, guess it's due to my hair texture which is soft to a fault and not so full.

Thinking of redoing it though, maybe a micro-mini twist this time so it would at least cover my scalp.

I joined this group on facebook called Natural Hair Babes, it's really informative and motivational.

Everyone hair is different and not everyone has so thick and dense hair. If your hair is not full, twist might not be for you. Fluffed out styles might be better for your hair type.
Re: Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) by Nikky04(f): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello All

I just posted a new topic on my blog.

Please check it out and please follow.

http://afronicole.com/the-l-o-c-method-for-ultimate-conditioning/

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply)

stylish kareena kapoor / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.