Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Shud I Quit Him. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Shud I Quit Him. (622 Views)

Thank God for today / My Gf Stores Anoda Guys' Number With 'my Honey',what Shud I Do. / Must I Quit This Relationship ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shud I Quit Him. by nikke: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2008
how do i know he loves me since he failed to do x mas for me.shud i continue with this relationship or quit it.he is cunny,i dont rily understand him.then since he did not love me why inviting me seriously to the village in order for his people to see the gurl friend.
Re: Shud I Quit Him. by TheSly: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2008
. . . . . . . . undecided undecided

. . . . . . . . . . zoomed off. . . . undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shud I Quit Him. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2008
nikke:

how do i know he loves me since he failed to do x mas for me.should i continue with this relationship or quit it.he is cunny,i don't rily understand him.then since he did not love me why inviting me seriously to the village in order for his people to see the girl friend.

I don't really understand that part.Are you trying to say, he did not spend any money on you for Christmas, and because of this you want to breakup with him?
Re: Shud I Quit Him. by vicese(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2008
i do not understant what u said. is it becos of money? if is becos of money u want to quit then u are not seriouse. but plz explain more so i can advacie shocked
Re: Shud I Quit Him. by CrazyMan(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2008
If your main reason for breaking up is because he neglected you this Christmas, then that would be childish because everyone knows that Nigeria is a very tight country and most because there’s the possibility that he might have been financially broke.

Also, you should ask yourself what he expects from you as his girl that he’s yet to see or get. From my on opinion, for a guy to ignore a girl at a period like this would mean that there’s something in her he doesn’t like or he’s financially broke.

So my dear I would advise you to search yourself properly to know if you’re giving him 100% of you heart before you begin to put unnecessary blames on him.
Re: Shud I Quit Him. by adekennis(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2008
@poster
Golddigger angry

(1) (Reply)

Female Frd Rm Naija / I Need Soulmate. / I Wanna Meet Welli And Lysaa (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.