Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Must I Quit This Relationship ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Must I Quit This Relationship ? (555 Views)

Who Wants Quit Spinister's Club Soon / Shud I Quit Him. / Am I Asking For Too Much Or Must I Lower The Standard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must I Quit This Relationship ? by oaktee(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2008
I have been dating a girl since mid 2005 and then she was a final year student at College of Education. she could not graduate because she had a carry over which she has writen and said she passed the carried over course but up till now i have been telling to try to bring her result so that we can look for job for her but she is reluctanct saying the scores of some of her couses are not ready so she can not collect the result now.

i am afraid of marrying a girl that will not work or be business consious so as to be self dependent. so i plan quiting the relationship mid this year 2008 if i dont see her NCE statement of result so as to look for someone else because i am getting married by february 2010.

please i need your advice

(1) (Reply)

Badly In Need Of A Girl / Just Moved In.need A Female Friend / Will You Be Mine: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.