Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,122 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

How 8 Married Men I Met On Blackberry Messenger Drugged And Assaulted Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 8 Married Men I Met On Blackberry Messenger Drugged And Assaulted Me (1145 Views)

Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How 8 Married Men I Met On Blackberry Messenger Drugged And Assaulted Me by hurlapapa(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
This is a woman's story culled from another site.  She talks of her experience meeting men she doesn't know:
"I am a girl, a graduate and currently serving in Kaduna. This past few weeks have been a hell for me, especially since the moment i spotted Cynthia (the lady killed in the hotel room in Festac, Lagos) on the internet, my mind have been unsettled and I thought I should share my experience on how I was drugged and raped by 8 eight men in the same spot.
We have met people on social media, some of them ended well and some turn sour. I  added a married man on my Blackberry Messenger (BBM), we started chatting and he told me that he is married which makes me trust him even more because of his truthfulness. Months later he invited me on a date because his wife was out of the country that very time and I agree because I found him very simple and honest. I went out with him and his friends all night, though we did not made love but we had a very romantic date: we kiss and he touched me in places I had never ever imagined. 

With that, I loved him even more and I felt so safe  when we are alone. I do not know that his plan was to gain my trusted, he gave me N10,000 and put me in a cab to go home the next morning. We kept talking and chatting and sending unclad pictures to each other and he told me naughty things of how he wanted to whisper things in my ear, I blushed. We didn't see for two weeks and that was because his wife just came back from Turkey.

One day, he told he is organising a beach party/boat cruise and he would love to have me on board, without thinking I agreed. We both decided to open a discussion group to people that are going and get to know each each before meeting at the party. I managed to bring some of my hot friends on board and we chatted we his friends, send pictures and phone each other. Though they are all married but we had a good chat and what made it better was their profiles; where they working, amount they are earning, cars and much more. 

On that faithful evening, we all assembled at the Lagos Island Boat Club. I was wowed because it was a high class party. We were cruising in a boat loaded with goodies drinks and hot babes, and as well 'married men', but with all the time I have spent with him before I felt so safe not minding the number of men in there.  We completed that and moved to the main party. 

Anyways, we felt free with each other because we had been chatting. It all started well until I realized I was staggering, feeling dizzy and not just me all the girls 
in there felt the same thing.I was also feeling Hot as hell! I had been drugged. They monitored us and when they knew the drug had really gone deep into our system, they moved us up into the main beach house. I could still see faces, but was too weak and Hot to react.

The man I came with laid me down on the floor as other did to each girl that was with them. We were 8 in number, they stripped us down and had sex with us. I enjoyed it a bit because I was Hot. It was a mixed feeling because I cried, I moaned, but I did not know how many times he came into me. He pounded me hard. I was dizzy, but I noticed that they turned and switch partners and slept with us.

I passed out, I don't know what happened. We woke up and looked around but we couldn't find any of those men. What we found was N16,000, a note and packs of used condoms, the note says "share this money equally (i.e N2000 each) and use it as transport fare". We were embarrassed and ashamed we could not talk about what just happened. We noticed that our BBM discussion group has been deleted and messages wiped clean.

He sent me a message that I should not tell anyone and threatened me but I called him bastard and he replied try it. He then sent me couple of my unclad pictures and how he humiliated us on the floor. I went back to school with my mind filled with sh*ts and my CGPA dropped drastically. Till today, my friends and I never talked about that awful night.

Now, I have given my life to Christ but the fear of men still dwells in my mind, I pray with time everything will be diminished. I am taking this time to tell singles out there that are used to "fun" to please change their ways and pray to find favour at God's sight. To all married women, they should pray that God should intervene and be the foundation of their marriage.

As for me, I do not think I ever want to get married or date a man again. That chapter has been closed for good in my life."
Re: How 8 Married Men I Met On Blackberry Messenger Drugged And Assaulted Me by Callotti: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2012
Well, next time stick to the single crowd.
A single lady has no business with a married man.
. . .AND VICE VERSA. kiss

Happy Born-Again Life. kiss
NEVER HAVE RUNS IN A GROUP. . . ALWAYS TAKE YOUR MEN TO YOUR OWN HOME.
The fact that a man is married does not make him more human than any agbero if it is in his genes.

Thank your stars you were not killed.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD RIDDDDDDDDDDANCE TO NIGERIAN MEN!
Fanning myself. . .thank my AGNOSTIC GAWWWWd for marriage.
I'd rather be a lezzbo than hook up with anything called 'A NIGERIAN MAN'. . .those days don OVA. . .TWAAAAA!!!! grin
Thank God for my fingers!!!

If I were you. . .I would be aiming for his 'mother or daughters'. . .or even his wife! I'd like to see his face too. . .when his own wife is sprawled out in front of YOUTUBE. . .with a dog eating her in front of the whole world to see! wink
Re: How 8 Married Men I Met On Blackberry Messenger Drugged And Assaulted Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2012

(1)

Girl Mistakenly Cast Spell On Dad To Have Sex With Her / I Will Keep Chopping Heads Off - Jihadi John / Boyfriend Of Funke Balogun, Confesses About Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.