Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! (36086 Views)

N100M Lawsuit To Be Filed Against Naval Officer Who Assaulted Woman. Photos / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph / Soldiers Who Assaulted A Crippled Man In Onitsha Face Court Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by GurlFriend: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Last Wednesday, an East Carolina University Nigerian student Adedayo Adeniyi was physically removed by security from a Donald Trump rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Adedayo was singled out because he was black and security mistook him for a protester.

On his way out, 20 year old Adedayo was accosted by a Trump supporter Jason Wetzel and given a head spinning slap. Dayo saw stars and heard birds singing after the dirty slap.

He told NY Daily News:

"I have no criminal background. This man does. So please explain to me who the real thug is. A young black man who is a junior in college majoring in medical laboratory science and who also happens to hold many leadership positions there? Or is it this man, with a criminal background who attacked me for no reason?"

In a cell phone video shot by Adeniyi, Wetzel, with hate in his eyes, can be seen staring at him and shouting,“F**k you. F**k you. F**k you,” right before slapping Adeniyi in the face.

70 year old Wetzel, who had previously been arrested for voter fraud later admitted it was him in the video slapping Adedayo.

Jason told Daily News:

“I can’t believe I did that. It was me, but I’m not a hateful man. I just got caught up. When I saw the video all over the news of me doing that to that young man, I was just disgusted with myself, I want to apologize to this young man and maybe take him out to lunch or something."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/racist-trump-supporter-who-assaulted.html

2 Likes

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by GurlFriend: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
Let this slapping racist go to hell. No one wants his lunch.

Below: Dayo and Jason 'Slakpata' Wetzel

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/racist-trump-supporter-who-assaulted.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
more of this will happen when/if that racist gets elected

the guy is just following the footsteps of the racist presidential candidate

waoh so I am FTC
waiting for the bank alert

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by fulfillbill(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
This light skin goon should be taught a lesson or two...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
To break bottle for this man head just dey hungry me.. angry angry

Last Bullet: Hypocrisy Is When You Don't Want Trump To Rule America, But Want Buhari To Rule Nigeria..

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by DBossNG(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bullshit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by siraj1402(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Never their fault.This wouldn't have happened only if Nigeria is in Africa and not in Trouble.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by hazyfm1: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
i see
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Mutuwa(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:
more of this will happen when/if that racist gets elected

of course.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by lion042(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Make sure u put rat poison inside his own food.All this wicked white yarsh people.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by amtaken(f): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lunch? No thanks! He ain't hungry.

6 Likes

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by ateizaa(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
No wahala
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by henrydadon(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
racist issue is still one of the reason i cant spend more than one week in an american country..a place where all they see i my skin color undecided undecided
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Taa!! Nkita lacha ya anya!!
Make e carry his lunch and go biko!!

2 Likes

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by olatex25(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
capital NO to racism
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Beehshorp(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Trump will be the worst thing to ever happen to USA but am damn sure he wouldn't even allow buhari into the white house cos he is a muslim.. Lol

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
He can shove his lunch up his stinking a,ss
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
I would have beaten the shit_ out of him before I am removed...I can't stand red necks...any white that messes with me gets my venom full force...and what the hell was he doing in a TRUMP rally? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by rita25(f): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
make I hear say na the black boy slap the oyinbo man we for hear wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen grin

3 Likes

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by kennyman2000(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
No
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by ewizard1: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
A 70 year old phool!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by DICKtator: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
I'm glad he slapped him

According to the story, I can infer the Nigerian is pro-Trump or just neutral!!!!!

That slap should reset his brain and let him think better.

How can you be black(African for that matter!!!) and be in support or neutral of Trump?

Watching Ben Carson ,if he declares for Trump ehn,.....

grin grin grin grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Buking1: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
And
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by falolajacob(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lunch and slap, slap and lunch

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by applemark: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Turn the Left chick! ooopss meant left Cheek! WWJD?

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Disneylady(f): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Aiye e ma baje ni! Who's a glutton here ? Mtcheeeeeeeeew angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Praisemelody(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lol, because he saw himself on the net

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by donholy28(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
just slap d man and tell him...let me buy u lunch instead
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Empress2014(f): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dayo even fine pass the white idiot

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Jahdeyemi: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
tchidi:
Taa!! Nkita lacha ya anya!! Make e carry his lunch and go biko!!
translate pls.....tnx
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by lielbree: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
America and their problems
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by hayoakins(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Imagine, stomach infrastructure campaign is now LIVE in the USA. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) / Man Arrested For Raping Stepmother Twice In Ekiti / Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.