Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

How Do I Make Money Selling Nigeria As A Brand? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Money Selling Nigeria As A Brand? (816 Views)

3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia / How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money Selling Nigeria As A Brand? by sdymanagers(m): 1:00am On Sep 04, 2012
I have warehoused plenty of information on Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa and i want to market Nigeria as a brand. There is even a website running on it. Any Ideas?
Re: How Do I Make Money Selling Nigeria As A Brand? by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 04, 2012
Maybe with time but Nigeria suffers from a terrible brand image for nowundecided
Re: How Do I Make Money Selling Nigeria As A Brand? by iniobong888(m): 3:27am On Sep 04, 2012
sdymanagers: I have warehoused plenty of information on Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa and i want to market Nigeria as a brand. There is even a website running on it. Any Ideas?
nice idea, there is a whole of things to brand when it comes to Nigeria, there are events, place of interest, food, people and culture d list is endless for now. Pick up a sector that u are passionate and do serious homework, then roll out. Do not allow current situation put u down. Every country in the world one time or the other has pass through this stage. Go for it. And all the best.
Re: How Do I Make Money Selling Nigeria As A Brand? by imsupertips: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
This sounds kind of vague in my opinion. undecided
Re: How Do I Make Money Selling Nigeria As A Brand? by straneur(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2012
You have a very good idea but then it all depend on how you approach it. Do you know anything about internet marketing (SEO, Monetization etc). First put profitability aside but incorporate its foundation during set-up and develop product of value in other to get traffic and keep them. I manage two businesses myself and you can make something out of this if well plan.
Re: How Do I Make Money Selling Nigeria As A Brand? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Make Movies/ Documentaries of them.
Re: How Do I Make Money Selling Nigeria As A Brand? by 9jawear(m): 5:18am On Sep 06, 2012
You can promote and become an affiliate of 9jawear clothing and merchandise , an online nigerian store that allows lover of nigeria in diaspora to buy nigerian themed merchandise and clothing. Visit http://9jawear.spreadshirt.com

(1) (Reply)

Ebay And Tons Of Income Opportunities! / Buy Ukash Or Convert Ukash To Naira / Gold Crushing Equipment And Gold Screening Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.