Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality (22533 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Sourcing For Overseas Partners Using Nigeria Business Directory / Can I Sell Online Using Nigeria Dorm Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders!

I'm sure you will agree with me even before PayPal accepted Nigeria last month
to be using their system for sending & making payment only with restrictions
on other features especially the ability to receive fund/payment i.e Nigeria
PayPal cannot receive fund/payment
,many Nigerians have been opening
USA PayPal account although some got it right while some got it wrong getting
banned at the end of the day.

Even when PayPal has finally accepted Nigeria,Nigerians have been going for the
option of opening other countries PayPal account especially that of USA which
is the best of all.But Nigerians are getting it wrong when opening the PayPal
account by submitting wrong and false information such as names,address and
many other details whereas they can open USA Verified PayPal Account legally
as a Nigerian.In respect to this,I've decided to come up with some updates which
I see useful and I'm sure you will also appreciate.Here they come below:

First,Do make sure you select your Nationality as Nigeria when registering for any
Country PayPal account aside that of Nigeria though the initial secret was selecting
Niger as Nationality.
Also make sure you take a very good note of your security questions & answers
submitted as they are very paramount if not now but later for recovering access
to your PayPal account.See the screenshot attached!

Secondly,
As said earlier on that you must select your Nationality as Nigeria taking its
application to USA PayPal account as example:
In as much you've selected your Nationality as Nigeria when opening your USA
PayPal account with your real name, it will surely give you Passport(International
Passport) option among others such as SSN,TIN & Resident Card on the Identification Number Section.

N.B: I'm not saying that you can only open USA PayPal account if you don't have
International Passport but you can as well do even if what you have are either
National ID Card,Drivers License OR both even if you don't have anyone but having
them will be of great assistance for restoring your account should you run into limitation
issue with your PayPal which makes it paramount for you to have your USA Mobile Phone
Number for getting across to PayPal customer care and for confirming your PayPal Mobile
Phone Number for your account to be rated up to 80% of which linkage and confirmation
of credit card(optional) & Identification number(optional) will make it rated to 100%.

For that reason,you need your own USA Mobile Phone Number that can receive and
make call which you can achieve with IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT E~book & Support with
instant access using any of your PayPal acct be it your Nigeria PayPal to order for it by CLICKING HERE NOW

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2014
Feel free to drop any question you have pertaining to this update and I will be so glad in assisting!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Intellab(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Thanks for the info. I sent u a mail concerning paypal funds i want to sell
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by snoopzilla: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2014
hmmm, interesting
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tonjeola(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2014
legalwealth: Feel free to drop any question you have pertaining to this update and I will be so glad in assisting!
what u are saying now is that, we can open us paypal using naija ip? as far naija is on paypal list
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
tonjeola:
what u are saying now is that, we can open us paypal using naija ip? as far naija is on paypal list

Don't get me wrong,you can open USA PayPal account as a Nigerian but it should be on USA dedicated VPN
IP and not on Nigeria IP.
You should use your real names although that is not new.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
snoopzilla: hmmm, interesting

You are highly welcome and feel free to ask question on any section that seems not to too clear to you.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Intellab: Thanks for the info. I sent u a mail concerning paypal funds i want to sell

Getting back to you soon although I've been busy all these while.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Intellab(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
legalwealth:

Getting back to you soon although I've been busy all these while.
Still no reply. I just want to sell $61 paypal.
I hope ur id is ...ijamsolutiondotcom? Should i proceed?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Intellab:
Still no reply. I just want to sell $61 paypal.
I hope ur id is ...ijamsolutiondotcom? Should i proceed?

I didn't get your e-mail in that e-mail
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Intellab(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2014
legalwealth:

I didn't get your e-mail in that e-mail
I resend it. From ...braintecny
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2014
Intellab:
I resend it. From ...braintecny

Still nothing like that in here.The e-mail to contact is info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2014
benpuzzy:

You attached you phone number so that innocent souls will fall to your scam, if really you are making money as you claimed, you would have dropped your strategies here. Newbies beware!!!!

Don't mind him!

1 Like

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Intellab(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2014
legalwealth:

Still nothing like that in here.The e-mail to contact is info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com
I sent another one. Kindly check your mailbox well.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Trut(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2014
Hi Legal,

Must i use a USA dedicated VPN IP to open USA Paypal acount? I have a VPN that switch to many countries IP (including USA), but it is not dedicated IP.

Please reply ASAP.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
Trut: Hi Legal,

Must i use a USA dedicated VPN IP to open USA Paypal acount?[s] I have a VPN that switch to many countries IP (including USA), but it is not dedicated IP.[/s]

Please reply ASAP.

Don't dare use VPN that switch to different countries if you want your PayPal to last and not to give you problem.Dedicated VPN IP with static dedicated IP is the best which you can get for as low as $40/N6,000 yearly or $20/N3,000 for 6 months.

Is not that economical and safer?

1 Like

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Trut(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
legalwealth:

Don't dare use VPN that switch to different countries if you want your PayPal to last and not to give you problem.Dedicated VPN IP with static dedicated IP is the best which you can get for as low as $40/N6,000 yearly or $20/N3,000 for 6 months.

Is not that economical and safer?

Thanks for prompt reply, please paste link where i can buy the static/Dedicated VPN IP.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
Trut:

Thanks for prompt reply, please paste link where i can buy the static/Dedicated VPN IP.

You are welcome! !!
Which one do you want please?Is it that of 6 months or 12 Months
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Trut(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
legalwealth:
You are welcome! !!
Which one do you want please?Is it that of 6 months or 12 Months

6 months
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Trut:

6 months

You can pay with any of your PayPal account even if it is your Nigeria PayPal to get the 6 months USA Dedicated VPN IP from HERE

1 Like

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Sup bro.

Omo, I done open Paypal o and verified but I was limited for further verification.

They gave me a list of 4 or 5 things to provide.

What I do not understand is whether I should provide just one and my account will be unlimited OR I have to provide all.

Are you familiar with things?

Please help.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
2s£xy:
Sup bro.

Omo, I done open Paypal o and verified but I was limited for further verification.

They gave me a list of 4 or 5 things to provide.

What I do not understand is whether I should provide just one and my account will be unlimited OR I have to provide all.

Are you familiar with things?

Please help.

First of all,which country PayPal account did you open that got limited?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
legalwealth:

First of all,which country PayPal account did you open that got limited?
this man sef eh tongue

na naija paypal. I am okay with the spend only feature.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
2s£xy:
this man sef eh tongue

na naija paypal. I am okay with the spend only feature.

Ok!Let me see the preview of all what they are requesting you provide.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by simeonabio(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
What is required to open a business account on paypal. What the are requirments, are paper work required?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Trut(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
legalwealth:

You can pay with any of your PayPal account even if it is your Nigeria PayPal to get the 6 months USA Dedicated VPN IP from HERE

The link does not work.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Trut:

The link does not work.

It is working but just that the server of the site was having some issues then but now resolved.

Kindly visit it again via http://ijamsolution.com/register/usa-dedicated-vpn/

See the screenshot of the page to see the preview below

1 Like

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
simeonabio: What is required to open a business account on paypal. What the are requirments, are paper work required?

Business PayPal of which country PayPal account do you plan opening please to know how to advise you?
Which country are most of your clients that want to be paying you?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Intellab: Thanks for the info. I sent u a mail concerning paypal funds i want to sell

You must have been contacted and sorted out by now with the PayPal sale request.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by simeonabio(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2014
@legalwealth, us business a/c on paypal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? / Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? / Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.