Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. (1541 Views)

Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo, Says OBJ Is A Sadist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by EkoIle1: 2:14am On Sep 04, 2012
Re: Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by wilxz(m): 5:26am On Sep 04, 2012
Is this suppose to be some kind of 3D game or something.
Re: Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by RickyRoss1(m): 6:25am On Sep 04, 2012
wilxz: Is this suppose to be some kind of 3D game or something.

i tire oooo
Re: Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by Maxymilliano(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2012
Very easy to laugh and described other people's father as a fool but will you have 'lmao' if your father is described as a fool? #justasking#

2 Likes

Re: Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2012
it was during a program of I think Charly boy or so. tell me
what is a fool about this or you don't know the dictionary meaning of being a fool?
in my humble opinion, the OP is the fool.

1 Like

Re: Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by Yeske2(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2012
Maxymilliano: Very easy to laugh and described other people's father as a fool but will you have 'lmao' if your father is described as a fool? #justasking#
OP is only a kid so don't really blame him please.
Re: Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by deshclones(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2012
Ekoile is a well known retard...little wonder he is calling a man old enough to be his grandad a phool...whatever happened to the amala people dobale nature and famed respect....such a shame...
Re: Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by Demdem(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2012
Obj is a general. u all should remember that.
Re: Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by werepeLeri: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2012
This OP will call you names if you dare say something like "Fashola is a Fool"

Somebody's age is a worrisome factor on NairaLand.
Re: Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by joeyfire(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2012
Obj's second calling is comedy. His sense of humour is legendary
Re: Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by naptu2: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2012
naijays: Former president, Obasanjo and Comedian, Bovie locked horns in the Charly Boy Show ring.

So Charly boy came up with this humorous initiative.

Charly boy gathered music artists, Comedians, political leaders, industry stakeholders together at Thisday dome in Abuja on september 10 as they compete at the 2011 Charly boy's show tagged 'battle of the gifted'

2face Idibia, Naeto C, Olamide, and others performed at the event. While I go dye, Bovi, Gandoki, Funny Bone, Basket Mouth thrilled the audience with jokes.

Bigbrother star, Vina, Kenny Ogungbe, Justice Oputa were at also at the show.

Check all the pictures here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/09/photo-speak-obasanjo-beats-comedian.html?m=1

https://www.nairaland.com/762110/funny-pictures-obasanjo-beat-comedian

Re: Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by Mandelaguy(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2012
The op is childish. Imagine!
Re: Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by pakoto: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2012
I am not an Obj fan in anyway but I am deeply saddened and worried about our value system in this country , how do you call a man old enough to be your father or grandad a fool
When did we hit this ground zero? For heavens sake the man was invited upstage by the comedian...
In any case I guess it tells a lot about who you are,who brought you up, and what drives you......
I donot blame you though if someone like Eedris Abdulkareem who ought to be a role model can open his mouth to call him a mugu then ......Agba nbo wa kan e oh
Re: Lmao. OBJ Is A Fool I Tell You. PIC.. by OAM4J: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2012

(1)

The Down Play Of Child Stars In Nollywood Movies / “if They Put Me In Anything That Doesn’t Make Me Sexy, They Are In Trouble / VIDEO : Tiwa Savage Engaged On Her Birthday To Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.