Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! (6647 Views)

Stoke City Vs Manchester United On (2 - 0) On 26th December 2015 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by medube(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2006
It's pretty pretty amazing how 4 pages prior to this post of tipping Manu U to try and create a miracle in Stamford Bridge was put to silence with 3 - 0 cool All the manure fans have gone totally silent with their Rooney, RVN, Counterfiet Ronaldo,Giggs, etc, etc. You won us with 1-0 at Old Trafford and today in Stamford Bridge we showed you, that we can be 3 times better smiley Enjoy the second season in a row without even a piece of wood as reward smiley
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2006
God have Mercy on England!
Oh no~ Not my only Rooney
I thought he pretended so he s broken his bone, I cant believe my main man in England!

I pray God does a miracle before those six weeks to the first game against Paraguay!
Am so sad I must say!
Even John Terry and Owen on cratches I dont want to believe!

Rooney I bless you and declare Healing on you in THE NAME OF TE FATHER SON AND
HOLY SPIRIT! We love you!
@Everyone
lets pray for the sick as I cant afford to miss Rooney in Worldcup!

Congrats blues of this forum ie Cabali,Grizzly,Amodu,Akola
For adding icing on cake but why break Rooney bones now? You uncorked champagnes after triumph of sharing FA to LIverpool> Good dudes we have there at London!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Grizzly(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2006
Hey Pee, save ur prayers for the gonners. they'll need it. tongue
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2006
@Baggy

Thanks a lot.

Some of your friends run away from Chelsea thread.

Well, Paris Soil will favour your team on May 17( Amin)
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2006
For your eyes

Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2006
Grizzly!
Thats unlike you! Where is Arsenal coming in here?
You are jealous cos am praying for Rooney! nawaooo
Its like you ve not read my postings!

Akolawole nnayi!
Why your self ban or go slow now? hope all is well!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by cabali(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2006
am sure grizzly meant no harm he is just concerned abt the gonners cos he knows they really need ur prayers to first end fourth in the prem and beat barca in the CL!

watch out for chelsea's prem hatrick and the CL next year!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Grizzly(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2006
Forgive me Pee, but arsenal comes into the pic. anywhere u post. cool Kola please send ur pics to the thread i started on Champions chelsea. Pee, i think u shud go there too. wink Congrats would do just fine. cool cool
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2006
thanks cabali!
I now I understand  but you guys must pray for Arsenal just like all the teams in Spain are hands up for barca including real
Why bad blood now when we know it can bring a curse in England as a whole
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by cabali(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2006
well there is a problem here cos after chelsea, loyalty next goes to barca so that prayer might just be a difficult one afterall
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Grizzly(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2006
No prayers coming from me to Arsenal. none wutsoever. cool SORRY. Gonners have tried already! angry Champions league is no joke.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by cabali(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2006
i guess! it is for champions and barca is a champion in their league
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2006
Grizzly and cabali!
Your talk suggests boys who are still tipsy from overdrinking Vodka after blues made that History!Its over now wake up!
I believe you will sober up and come back to your original status after a while and you will have something good to write here!
Am a gunner but I will support Chelsea anytime any day they are not playing Arsenal or Barca!Am in love with their uniform -it really pulls me!
Just read my posts here and you might think I grew up in a Chelsea academy!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by gem87(f): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2006
i think jose maurinho is hot n really cute
is dat weird cuz he's really old n married?
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by cabali(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2006
jose is married and gat kids!

@priscil see u after the match cheesy
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by nuggard(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2006
if its not too late to concede here goes my congrat's to all the blues(darn I feel like crying) cry.
I was dismayed by the show of shame._ want to write on but I'm speechless,
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 9:39am On May 01, 2006
Nuggard!
thanks. You and Jackal are heroes!
Call upon REyes 4eva,hucarson and Jargene to follow suit or find out their whereabouts they might be hospitalised and on Intravenous Pethidine after what happened!
I hope they have recovered like you and Jackal
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by amodu(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2006
Congratulations to we all the Blues @ Grizzly, Akolawole, Cabali and me.

we revenge what they did to us the other time when we meet at oldtrafford.

thanks to you @ priscilia for congratulation.

luv you alllllllllllllll
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 5:00pm On May 01, 2006
@ gem87
Its not weird to admire Morinho as much as he is old! As a lady its allowed
I also admire his high level of intelligence and he must be a very succesful and hardworking man! Those are the real men we fall in for
So nothing wrong to admire him cos you cant get him.

Amodu!
I take your greetings but next time come out to declare your stand before your team play not to join them in bar when they are already celebrating.
I ve not read any thread of yours before Chelsea won and you are thumping the chest
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2006
@maure fans

so much for spoiling the party, liverpool is gonna be second, that is the second battle to be fought.

my only fear is rooney being out of the world cup, now england is not goin to win the world cup
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 7:53am On May 02, 2006
Lordimpaq!
We told those Disunited rebels to decamp early they could not listen!
Now Liverpool have caught up with them and without Rooney all forwards are playing defence!
Did you watch those Yakubu men? They put them where they belong and a draw was just a by the way. Middlebrough were a better side and God knows what happened!

They are extremely toothless men!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2006
@pricilia

yes i would agree, probably the tooth they were missing was rooney, RVN missed a penalty, a whole RVN, he was lack lustre in that match and middles brough did not even play their key players because of the UEFA cup finals,

the only person that played well was JS park, after that nothing else

did u see henry's freekick, and ppl are saying arsenal is goin to lose 0-3 to barca, pleaseeeee
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 8:36am On May 02, 2006
These best players are cursed on penalties! they hardly convert
lordi! Arsenal just did to Sunderland what they could not do!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Skintite(f): 10:43am On May 02, 2006
Hey congrats to chelski n akola frenz

Damn 3.0 is totally out of place
Dont really like manure, but i was embarassed for them
Was thinkin they'd even win but losing 3.0 undecided cry

Anyway, congrats to chelsea again
well deserved, but they didnt have to break poor rooney's leg undecided
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by hucarson(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2006
Ur comments here are simply malicious.
Man Utd played 0-0 draw with Middlesboro and so what?
The same Middlesboro thrashed Chelsea and Arsenal convincingly this season without controversies.
Did i hear someone say Arsenal did what United could not do to sunderland?
It shows u guys dont follow soccer cos United snatched 3 vital points off Sunderland earlier in the season.
Why don't y'all worry about ur disappointing position in the league? We r going to play UCL no matter what happens.
United only need to win their next home match to secure a second spot.
It aint sure for arsenal yet and should Barca demolish Arsenal, all y'all should scamper for safety cos i am going to taunt u till 2007/08 season.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 1:54pm On May 02, 2006
Hucarson!
How was heaven or hell? You can finally show up your face on this thread, but must you talk all those unyielding stuff?
If you come here, just congratulate and salute Chelsea . period!
WE have no time for hanky panky around here
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Akolawole(m): 4:52pm On May 02, 2006
hucarson:

The same Middlesboro thrashed Chelsea and Arsenal convincingly this season without controversies.

Dont forget Middlesborough beat United Silly by 4 goals to one as well.

Skintite:

well deserved, but they didnt have to break poor rooney's leg undecided

Now, i know you dont watch those matches.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2006
What we r saying here is United playing a goalless draw with Boro is not a bad result.
Boro has played some good football this season and they r simply giant-beaters.
I dunno why Prisscy n goons are capitalising on such a match.
United def'ly has nuthing to play for after the weekend's defeat to Chelsea.

Let Gunners face their problems. United and Chelsea has won s'thing already this season.
Arsenal should focus and reduce the huge point deficit btw them and Man Utd/Chelsea.
Bunch of losers.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 10:56am On May 03, 2006
Jackal!
I take your talk as your consolation! its allowed everywhere hence I wont comment
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2006
@ Priscilla,
U r simply unserious.
Only a team can win the league and everyone has given up on the title in February until Man Utd found the winning formation that got em back into the title race.
Chelsea has been magnificient. They have raised the standard and i think next season will be more interesting.
I am proud of the performance of my team this season cos we lost so many good players to injury and we still came second.
Ferguson has never finished out of the top 3 since the start of the premiership in 1992. That is a remarkable achievement.

Can u tell me where ur darling-team will rest at this season?
Did i hear u say 5th?
HHHHHhheeeeeeeeeewwwwww--------------------------------what a shame!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by beyunce(f): 11:12am On May 03, 2006
So wat? Chelsea would win the Cup this season does not mean they are the best.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2006
@beyunce,
Where have u been?
I have missed u on Nairaland.

Chelsea fans r not even the ones causing chaos and anarchy its the gunners!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger / Funny Great Moment Picture In Sport / Olympiacos Vs Manchester City: UCL (0 - 1) On 25th November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.