Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear (11377 Views)

Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? / Woman Bites Off , Swallows Neighbour’s Tip (Pictured) / Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by gramci: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2012
A 36-year old woman, Mrs. Gloria Ugonnaya, has been arraigned before a Yaba Magistrate’s court in Lagos, Southwest Nigeria, charged with assault.
She allegedly bit off the ear of a police Corporal, Odion Oifoghe, attached to SaboPolice Division, Yaba in order to evade arrest.

Sources gathered that Gloria had a quarrel with her neighbour at their 35, Johnson Street, Onike, Yaba, Lagos residence and when the police invited herfor questioning, she refused to honour the invitation.

Oifoghe had to go to her residence in the morning on the day of the incident to arrest her. But in an effort to frustrate thepoliceman, she engaged him in a scuffle during which she bit off his ear. She was eventually arrested.

Police charged her with assault occasioning harm. The offence, according to the police prosecutor, is contrary to and punishable under section 172 of the criminal code, laws of Lagos state, Nigeria, 2011.

When the charge was read to her, Gloria pleaded not guilty.

The trial Magistrate, Mrs. S.K. Metapa admitted her to bail in the sum of N50,000 and one surety in like sum.

The matter was adjourned till 12 September, 2012 for mention. Gloria was remanded in prison custody pending when her bail condition will be perfected.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/angry-woman-bites-off-policemans-ear.html
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by Callotti: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2012
Cannibalism continues!
The 'teeth' as weapon can only be used by carnivores!
This is definitely a woman given to 'domestic violence'.
Poor communication. angry

It looks like the 'law' only applies to 'POFOLK' in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by Acidosis(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2012
na real cannibal
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by sheyguy: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2012
Merit Based Arrest in Action !!!
Go yee and Dominate the Prison Oh son from da land of da rising
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by Jakumo(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2012
Retired heavyweight boxer Mike Tyson, who famously bit a chunk off the ear of an an opponent, would be proud of this woman who bit off a cop's ear.

Hear yee. Here yee. All yee who have ears, and all who have but one.

Better it is to be found guilty of heresay, than to bite the ear that stalks thee.

On a serious note, this lady Komodo Dragon should be forced to re-attach the offending ear with a needle and thread, after issuing her one-eared victim with an unconditional apology, along with a commitment that she will NEVER crack any jokes that include the phrease "Hear no Evil - See No Evil".

Now. Down to business. I will be paying the bail amount to set this woman free, so that I can manage her new career in show-business.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2012
Naija, land of rapists, cannibals and anus-phockers.

Nothing new here.

Next!
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by Ishilove: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2012
Jakumo: Retired heavyweight boxer Mike Tyson, who famously bit a chunk off the ear of an an opponent, would be proud of this woman who bit off a cop's ear.

Hear yee. Here yee. All yee who have ears, and all who have but one.

Better it is to be found guilty of heresay, than to bite the ear that stalks thee.

On a serious note, this lady Komodo Dragon should be forced to re-attach the offending ear with a needle and thread, after issuing her one-eared victim with an unconditional apology, along with a commitment that she will NEVER crack any jokes that include the phrease "Hear no Evil - See No Evil".

Now. Down to business. I will be paying the bail amount to set this woman free, so that I can manage her new career in show-business.
cheesy
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2012
MAZI CLIFF ORJI grin DAME GLORIA UGONNAYA grin .WHAT ARE THE THINGS THIS TWO HAVE IN COMMON HMMMMM, THEY ARE BOTH CANNIBALS AND THEY ARE BOTH. . . . . . . grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by DonaldGenes(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by onyxo76(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
looks like a very bad week for police starting from last week,one of them shot a soldier in front of barracks now another gets his ear bitten off by a woman, them need deliverance!!
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by Skywalker5(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2012
i am not surprised. Cannibalism should have started a long time ago in Nigeria with all the stress and issue people go through there everyday. i am surprised though its started in USA and china before Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by ebamma(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
The chopper becoming the chopped
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by mcevans1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
onyxo76: looks like a very bad week for police starting from last week,one of them shot a soldier in front of barracks now another gets his ear bitten off by a woman, them need deliverance!!

In-fact they need Total Cleansing cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
Naija I hail thee!
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by Built2last: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mike Tyson vs Evander Holifield...naija version just outside the ring
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by freecocoa(f): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
That woman get husband so abi she don chop the man raw? since cannibalism runs in her blood.

Hian! But some police people sha, make she go try am with a soldier na.
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by slimming: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
If Jesus was here, she would have contacted him to help out like the other day with the disciple.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by Reference(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
undecided Wonder what her husband will look like. One ear, six toes, five fingers and a headless lizard. Hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
[size=20pt]The Nigerian Police need to learn a lesson.[/size] grin grin
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by alphaconde(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
Haven done such against my tribesman what else should I say
I comment my reserve
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by ned4Ify(f): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
maybe,with good mama put "ewedu soup.infact,
madam,abeg arransh ewedu and parrot head..dnt forget to put that ear on top.
no time..
M M M: Maybe she wants 2 soak d ear with garri & drink undecided
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by alphaconde(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
chipmunkey: The Nigerian Police need to learn a lesson.[i][/i] grin grin

U r a cheap monkey
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by cowgurl: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
She bit off the dude's ear n pleaded not guilty,lolz! this lady is indeed crazy and troublesome!
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by galazo(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
That woman must be very local.
Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by gbadexy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
I wasn't too surprised when I noticed the area she stays. I hope the yaba psychiatry hospital does head count regularly though.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear by timbros(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
hmmm na wao..

But how does this affect..........?

*runs and hide under a table*

iLaugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine: Man Burnt To Death Over Stolen Gifts For Lover! / Dasukigate: Ex-pdp Chairman’s Trial Begins Tuesday / 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.