Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? (81912 Views)

Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate / Woman Goes Topless To Publicly Fight Another Lady After An Argument. Photos / Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by ellechrystal(f): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please, What Is Happening Between This Policeman And A Half Unclad Lady

MPN CIA's...I have looked hard at this pic and can't understand what's going on.The lady's top is in shreds,someone is dragging her by the trousers, she is hugging tightly to the policeman who is holding her purse.. Who understands the pic better?

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
I have no answers but more questions Op.
Why are they laughing ? angry
Why has none given her a cover up?
Why is that hand pulling her pants?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by naijaboiy: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
She also looks terrified.

I don't really get what's happening. lipsrsealed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by cally3D(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
End-time arrest!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Emac34: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
That pix is confusing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by bqlekan(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
lemme try,

I think the lady was at the verge of being lynched, probably for theft, the policeman arrived to safe the day, not without enjoying the blessings the lady has to offer.

*police thinking* see this one dey hold me, make I pity u sha make dem no kill you for here... grin grin cheesy

160 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by ellechrystal(f): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
I have no answers but more questions Op.
Why are they laughing ? angry
Why has none given her a cover up?
Why is that hand pulling her pants?

I wonder, I just wonder

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why is d police laughing? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
So confusing

I'd think the police trying to save her from the mob. But can't get why the police and and the dude behind them are laughing. Confusing TBH

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by bqlekan(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Here is another explanation, cheesy

The girl was involved in a fight away from her home, probably with someone superior, she was dealt with and stripped unclad. people around started mocking her, the police then came to help her, of course with a smile on his face..

*Police thinking* You come fight person wey you no fit beat for home come dey find help. Make I pity you small.. tongue cheesy cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Emac34: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
So confusing

I'd think the police trying to save her from the mob. But can't get why the police and and the dude behind them are laughing. Confusing TBH
the more u try the more u keep getin confused

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
ellechrystal:

I wonder, I just wonder
Whare did you get the pic.
Maybe there's a explanation to go with it somewhere.

bqlekan:
Here is another explanation, cheesy
The girl was involved in a fight away from her home, probably with someone superior, she was dealt with and stripped unclad. people around started mocking her, the police then came to help her, of course with a smile on his face..
*Police thinking* You come fight person wey you no fit beat for home come dey find help. Make I pity you small.. tongue cheesy cheesy
Possibly.
Llanthony401:
She probably offended the guy holding her in her trousers
While she is trying to find solace in the police man or risk been torn to shreds
.Yeah, this sounds likely but who knows.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
N his smiling
So wts making him happy , that her boobs are touching him or wt undecided smh

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Even the guy behind is loving the show
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
When ever I c police with gun, I watch frm distance. Not all of them are mentally OK

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by rollUP(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
No need to know why dey are laffing. Just know police is ur frnd

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by winkmart: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
SEE AS THE GUY DEY LAFF

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Bestattitude(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
jesu!!!
this is madness
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by canalily(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
Even if she is armed robberangry
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Firefire(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Only in Nigeria. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by cynhamscakes(f): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Seems like the girl probably stole, was caught beaten up and her clothes torn to shred.
Or a case of 2 fighting.
Or an angry wife finally caught up with her and beat the crap out of her for sleeping with her husband.

So she latched onto the police man for protection that's why you can see that angry hand holding on tightly to her trouser.

Order for your very affordable wedding & birthday cakes. Send surprise cakes 2ur loved ones in Abuja.We deliver 2homes and offices. Call/whatsapp 07034794947, 08052874411, bb pin 531753fb. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by amanze15(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
police is your friend cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by xp17(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
she looks terrified and in need for help. You can't blame the police man, it's one of those benefits that goes with working. Workshop!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by youngberry001(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Picture from one of those poorly written Nollyhood script.
Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by Damalex4luv(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
bqlekan:
lemme try,

I think the lady was at the verge of being lynched, probably for theft, the policeman arrived to safe the day, not without enjoying the blessings the lady has to offer.

*police thinking* see this one dey hold me, make I pity u sha make dem no kill you for here... grin grin cheesy
Your guess is as good as mine. You're a man of great wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by martineverest(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
The police temperature don high

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by MhizEndy(f): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
imagine
the police man was even laffin'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.