Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) (31754 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Lola Omotayo In 2006 / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by stagger: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
I find it distasteful that this CEO of an airline in which 153 people died and no compensation has been paid, is allowed to keep living life as if nothing dey happen. WTF!
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
stagger: I find it distasteful that this CEO of an airline in which 153 people died and no compensation has been paid, is allowed to keep living life as if nothing dey happen. WTF!
I swear it's depressing cry
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by ifffffy(f): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
claremont:
It's not everyone who is as obsessed with marriage as you may be. There are some people who consider a long-term partnership arrangement as bliss, what matters is that both parties are happy with the arrangement. The concept of modern marriages is gradually loosing its relevance.
Gbam
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
stagger: I find it distasteful that this CEO of an airline in which 153 people died and no compensation has been paid, is allowed to keep living life as if nothing dey happen. WTF!

June 3rd is bout 3months ago. Families are still mourning while CEO is flexing. Welcome to the jungle.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
I dont get it.....just putting her belle every 9 months without marriage. Fvcking shameful if you ask him
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
whaaat! So the family of the victims haven't been compensated? Nigeria is fuccked! Damn!!
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2012

extremely distasteful - i was actually shocked when i saw the pictures on bella and then I come here and i'm bloody angry - how peter can even pose with the MD of Dana is just wrong on a few levels - people are yet to be compensated - families are no closer to finding out what exactly happened and the MD and the wife are there grinning teeth as if nothing has happened and what makes it worse they are even grinning teeth in LAGOS - honestly eh - what value does a human life have in nigeria again
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
cotton101:

extremely distasteful - i was actually shocked when i saw the pictures on bella and then I come here and i'm bloody angry - how peter can even pose with the MD of Dana is just wrong on a few levels - people are yet to be compensated - families are no closer to finding out what exactly happened and the MD and the wife are there grinning teeth as if nothing has happened and what makes it worse they are even grinning teeth in LAGOS - honestly eh - what value does a human life have in nigeria again
DANA has Insurers. They are the ones to compensate families and even buy Dana a new plane. In terms of Insurance Policy, DANA is a victim too, and will be compensated with new Plane. This is the truth cos DANA is insured.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by stagger: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hmmm!
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by stagger: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
There are some countries where this Hatharimani guy or whatever his name and his family would have been living in hiding as a result of a fatwa. But here he is: right here in Naija grinning away! Nothing dey happen. Catching the vibe, catching the feeling and catching his fun. angry angry angry
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by shawnkels: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
y una dey biff peter nah?weder lola na baby factory or nt,e no concern anybody...just wishin d big belle lola happy buff day....
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by posh9ky(f): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
What difference does it make: married or not, d point here is that they are together and seem happy about it, Marriage does not guarantee how a man treat a woman most times and who knows she might be one who does not fancy marriage, not all women do anyway...

@shymmex, u'v bin away 4 a while, hope all is well? seem like sumone is using ur handle cos u are not dis quiet.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by koman: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mariage say, mariage no say.
Peter no rape dat gal giv ha belle oh.
This is a case of 2 consenting adults doing wat they want 2do, abeg make una free dem jor.

Besides, i dnt c hw dis wil reduce d price of beans in d m........t cus i jus heard dat beans is nw 2tyms d price of rice.
I guess dat makes G4 d ultimate amongst those cup tins in d m............t
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by losange: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
hmmmmm,wat else are we xpecting?
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by ayobase(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
Finally......
Ijebabe, gez u grab/decode?
Oseeee!
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Mayorwer: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
metrixserv: so after killing Nigerians with their Dana Rubbish,the next thing is to partying, God Go punish these useless Indian guys
Dana at d party after killin many Nigerians?are they still operating?to hell with them......useless indian rats.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Mayorwer: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
Billyonaire: DANA has Insurers. They are the ones to compensate families and even buy Dana a new plane. In terms of Insurance Policy, DANA is a victim too, and will be compensated with new Plane. This is the truth cos DANA is insured.
Do you know if dana pays premium regularly?some of them dont pay their premium with expectation dat no crash will occur.insurance in nigeria.....abeg
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by omenziate(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
Lola is probably more comfortable wit the epithet "Long standing Girlfriend" or "mother of his two children" .
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: They musta done some kinda commitment whachumacallit. . .at least enough to make her Daddy feel comfortable with the arrangement. Like someone said, we don't know what's going in the relationship.

Look at 9ice and Toni Payne with their afefeyeye wedding. . .where are they now?

With another bun in d oven and an infant son, which other commitment do u want again? D babe has pretty much locked him down in her own way without a ring. At this point, I'm not even sure if she is ready to get married. She is happy so I suppose dats all dat matters.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by johnwizey: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
dey r mad jhooor,wetin concern me wt deir lyf
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Morgan1092(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
metrixserv: so after killing Nigerians with their Dana Rubbish,the next thing is to partying, God Go punish these useless Indian guys
So d DANA Air workers no go shake bodi because ppl die 4 dia airline? Abeg pack well. Mtchewww
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
the logical reasoning of nairalanders are getting lower by the day. What difference will marriage make in their lives?
What is the point exactly? Does this mean Peter wont cheat? does it mean they will be together forever? or what good significance will it add to their relationship per say. They seems happy together. that's good enough for me. Nigerians (especially women) and their obsession with marriage is getting out of hand. A good example is the dunce that is dying slowly and claim she was doing a publicity stunt with her husband. undecided undecided
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by dasparrow: 12:48am On Sep 05, 2012
Morgan1092: So d DANA Air workers no go shake bodi because ppl die 4 dia airline? Abeg pack well. Mtchewww

You are very insensitive to say the least. If that was you who lost loved ones in that avoidable ill fated air craft, would you be making this kind of comment? The guy partying with P-Square is not just a mere worker of dana airlines. He is the CEO/Managing director of dana airlines. The only reason he can pull this stunt is because he knows he lives in a country like Nigeria where anything and everything goes and because the average Nigerian worships foreigners of other racial groups living in Nigeria like they (Nigerians) have no common sense or dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 05, 2012
I dont believe in having children outside wedlock but who says it's not the girl that is refusing marriage? Everyone is blaming Peter but no one knows whether he has proposed multiple times yet the girl may have turned him down.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Cornel88(m): 2:44am On Sep 05, 2012
adora4u1: Marriage is not the be all and end all! You would be surprised that after they get married, it won't last. Lola is there because she wants to be. No be by force.
U reason tru ur anus 4 u to hav jumpd into conclusion lik dat. And also U r a bad belle human being 4 havin d thought dat afta dey get married it wont last. Full among fulls.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Flygeriana(m): 4:12am On Sep 05, 2012
Yet, the price of Garri is stil high.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Lovely! cheesy cheesy

I hope the G-force won't come here ooooo with thier G- talk shocked
r u afraid? Hehehehehehee
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2012
airmark: It's saddening, people are not ashamed of immoralty. How would you call someone who is special to you and about to give you the second child, a GIRLFRIEND?. Why not make her your WIFE? This is ''unafrican''. Its reek assails one's nose. damn

What about those men who marry their wives and beat them? Those that marry and can't fulfill their duties and responsibilities as a husband, man, and father? Are they Africans? Marriage doesn't make someone responsible, moral, or African.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Mynd44: 6:59am On Sep 05, 2012
^^
some people just type whatever they can. African ko, Mexican ni

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by shilling(f): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2012
Cuuuute.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afrocandy's Backside Kissed In New Year Celebrations (Pics) / Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car / How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.