Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? (5328 Views)

Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For / What's The English Name Of This Fruit? / The English Name For `ewedu' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by dejiman(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2008
Hi nairalanders. wink
Please what do you have to say to the Ofuloju made with beans without salt?
is it truely ONJE AWON EGBE? shocked(witch craft food)  or they just want to discourage us from eating it? cry cry cry

because me i like it ooo wink wink
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by adekennis(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2008
what ofuloju shocked
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by dejiman(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2008
(
adekennis:

what ofuloju shocked
ADEKENNIS) I bet you have not lived in Nigeria for a long time what do you mean you don't know ofuloju? sad
That food made with beans.

am still waiting what is the English name?
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by nana(f): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2008
which one is ofuloju?How is it prepared?
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by dejiman(m): 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2008
nana:

which one is ofuloju?How is it prepared?

This as confirmed that you did not live in Nigeria embarassed.or may be you have this nonchalant attitude to cooking angry angry angry angry.

OFULOJU is prepared with beans almost like moi moi just that they will put nothing in it even salt must be absent.

grin grin
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by adekennis(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2008
Ohhhhh okayyyy grin grin
Ekuru in yoruba language
lol grin i don remember now jare no mind me wink
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by TheSly: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2008
ofuloju ko. . . . ofuleti ni

what the **** is ofuloju?. . . . . . undecided
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by nana(f): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2008
~Sly~(*_*):

ofuloju ko. . . . ofuleti ni

what the **** is ofuloju?. . . . . . undecided
lol

dejiman:

This as confirmed that you did not live in Nigeria embarassed.or may be you have this nonchalant attitude to cooking angry angry angry angry.

OFULOJU is prepared with beans almost like moi moi just that they will put nothing in it even salt must be absent.

grin grin
Shuo. . .i aint ignorant to cooking and am a Nigeria born and bred but it's not my fault that i dont know what ofuloju or ofoloju means.
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by WesleyanA(f): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2008
why do you want an english name for it? undecidedi thought it was a yoruba food.
there is no english name for it because it's not an english food.

what's the yoruba name for pizza and hamburger?

oh my. . . I haven't had ofuloju in years. it's like moi moi with a different twist. no oil no red pepper no nothing. but i loved it. grin
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2008
Now, that one delicacy i've not eaten for a long while, but now that you made mention of it, am going to get my wife to prepare it for diner tonite grin
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by dejiman(m): 4:04am On Jan 22, 2008
sure nice delicacy. grin
But is it true that it is the food for witches and wizard?

True or False?
ilugunboy:

Now, that one delicacy i've not eaten for a long while, but now that you made mention of it, am going to get my wife to prepare it for diner tonight grin
cool but make sure you don't fight your wife if she doesn't wants to prepare it ok. grin
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2008
dejiman:

cool but make sure you don't fight your wife if she doesn't wants to prepare it ok. grin

Why won't she, she a typical egba person like me grin
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by adekennis(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2008
But is it true that it is the food for witches and wizard?

lol grin
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by kenypumpin: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2008
wizard ko aje ni.food is food ooooooo abeg no mind dem
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by GoldenDominic(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
kenypumpin:
wizard ko aje ni.food is food ooooooo abeg no mind dem

I like the food too so I made it

http://dommyfoodie.com/african/ofunloju-with-pepper-sauce/
Re: Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? by veave(f): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ekuru ati eja grin grin grin

Especially when you eat it with fried fish soaked in peppery stew sauce.

Choi! Name forgetting go affect you...

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between 'Best Before' And 'Expiry Date' / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This / The Ultimate Kitchen Essential List – Best Kitchen Cookware, Utensils, Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.