Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Write This Proposal And Earn Big Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Write This Proposal And Earn Big Money (761 Views)

How To Write A Small Business Loan Proposal And Get APPROVED! / Help Needed On Business Proposal And Feasibility Report / Need A Sample Of Call Center Proposal And Billing System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write This Proposal And Earn Big Money by TOMIWACHAMPION(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
Pls I urgently need someone with a sound and practical knowledge of canned or satchet tomato paste production to write a very comprehensive proposal on how to make a canned/satchet tomato paste from A-Z. I am ready to pay whosoever is ready to writ or knows someone who can write. Kindly reach me on 08060587003 or tomiwachampion@yahoo.com. It is urgent please.
Re: Write This Proposal And Earn Big Money by TOMIWACHAMPION(m): 5:56am On Sep 05, 2012
The window of opportunity is still opened.
Re: Write This Proposal And Earn Big Money by Excelboi(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2012
How soon do you need it cos you know proposal is not what someone will just rush and write. I'm interested in writing it.
Re: Write This Proposal And Earn Big Money by TOMIWACHAMPION(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2012
2 weeks
Re: Write This Proposal And Earn Big Money by rightlagos: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2012
Call this number, Tunji, 08127402658. He will do it for you.

(1) (Reply)

Business Start Up With 20k / Business Idea Undefined / How To Start Online Business Without/little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.